Thinkific has a range of tutorials that are free to access for both platform subscribers as well as prospective customers.
The topics covered include creating learning products, marketing, and managing an education business.
The platform’s tutorials can be accessed via a link on the Thinkific homepage.
- Thinkific tutorials are free to access
- Anyone, even non paying subscribers, can access them
- The tutorials cover a range of topics
How to Find Thinkific Tutorials
Accessing Thinkific tutorials is very straightforward:
- Navigate to Thinkific.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you can see the footer.
- Select Training Site under the Support heading.
- Once on the site, select All Courses to find the tutorial you’re looking for.
- Thinkific sorts its tutorials using a “Products” sort. Select the product category most relevant to you.
- Then, you’ll be able to scroll down the page to find a tutorial.
- After selecting the tutorial, you’ll be prompted to enroll. To do this, select the Enroll for Free button.
- You can now either sign in using an existing Thinkific account or, alternatively, if you don’t have one, you can sign up to access the tutorial.
- After you’ve signed in, you’ll be redirected to the Thinkific Academy home page, where you can access the tutorial by clicking Start Learning.
Thinkific Tutorials Offered
When you navigate to Thinkific’s tutorial sections, you’ll be able to see that they organize them into six topics.
To help you understand them better, we’ve provided an overview of the topics and the trainings they contain:
- Creating Learning Products – These training courses are designed to help users create courses and communities.
- Marketing & Selling Learning Products – After you’ve created your product, these courses guide users through the process of selling and marketing products.
- Online Courses – This tutorial section is solely focused on creating the best course possible.
- Running Your Online Education Business – These are focused more on running a business as they cover topics such as legal considerations and mindset.
- Thinkific Product Training – This is a standalone course that is all about creating products on Thinkific.
- Workshops – These one-off training sessions cover everything from tips, marketing strategies, and social media advertising.
What Plan Do You Need to Access Thinkific Tutorials?
Thinkific Tutorials are available to all subscription plan customers, which includes their non-paying subscribers.
The fact that it is available to non-paying subscribers makes it a great resource for prospective customers to understand Thinkific’s capabilities better.
|Subscription Plan||Access to Thinkific Tutorials?|
Frequently Asked Questions
Thinkific has a free plan that lets new and prospective customers get started without any upfront cost. Moreover, to help users get the most out of the platform, they can access Thinkific Tutorials.
Thinkific’s tutorials are categorized into products, which include Creating Learning Products, Marketing and Selling Learning Products, Online Courses, Running Your Online Education Business, Thinkific Product Training, and Workshops.
Thinkific’s tutorials are easy to access: Go to Thinkific.com > Scroll to the footer and select Training Site > Click on All Courses > Select the category > Scroll to find the right tutorial for you. If you have an account, you can sign in to access it; if you don’t have one, you can create one.