Traffic Secrets, written by the co-founder of ClickFunnels, teaches you how to generate traffic for your service or product.
It’s one of those “How have I missed this?” manuals that experts in the field wished they’d had when they were starting up.
As Traffic Secrets’ author Russell Brunson knows, sometimes you have to learn the hard way to show people the right way.
We highly recommend this book for novices or those who’ve had their businesses for years but still struggle with driving traffic to their product or service.
Read our overview, see where and how to get it, and then decide if it is worth your investment.
Traffic Secrets Overview
Traffic Secrets is an insider guide on how to find your market and sell your product/service online. You will learn evergreen traffic strategies, which are timeless techniques that will still be useful years from now, because they reflect longstanding best practices in marketing and advertising.
Although it is the 3rd in a trilogy, Traffic Secrets can stand alone for anyone who needs to learn how to create a community online. For example, creating a sales funnel from online templates may be quite simple, but driving people to that funnel and making them want to follow it can be more challenging.
The book is a visual guide on how to bring traffic to your product or service.
You need to know your dream customer and let Traffic Secrets drive you towards them.
Number of Pages
E-Book (PDF) Price
$9.99 (Barnes & Noble)
Hardcover Book Price
$9.95 (ClickFunnels + Bonuses Included)
$26.99 (Barnes & Noble)
Other Books in Trilogy
Hopefully, you already have the first two books in Russell Brunson’s trilogy of books that discuss secrets of the business marketing niche.
Now, the third book – Traffic Secrets – in the Secrets trilogy is available. Using this book, you get dynamic advice on using funnels to optimize the sales results of your online business.
It’s available in various formats and on different platforms like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can opt for a Kindle version or simply a PDF e-book download apart from a hardcover book.
But why not get bonus extras to help you put the book’s guidelines into practice? This is possible when you order your book via ClickFunnels. It’s your most affordable option at $9.95.
You can also attend four masterclasses and take part in a Traffic Secrets challenge at no additional cost, to get some practical experience and improve your skills.
You Might Also Like These Books, Webinars & Training Resources:
- One Funnel Away Challenge
- ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks
- Funnel Hackers Black Box
- Funnel Hacking Live
- Funnel Hacks
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar
- Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass
- Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook
- Brick & Mortar Funnels
- Perfect Webinar Secrets
- Training Access + Free T-Shirt
- Software Secrets
Should I Get an E-Book or Hardcover Copy of Traffic Secrets?
Russell Brunson’s insights into digital marketing and sales funnels are informative and practical, helping you understand concepts like connecting target audiences to funnels. It is a visual guide, so even though there is an audiobook available, having the hardcover or e-book version will allow you to see what he has laid out. A hardcover copy might be best for those who like to make notes on a physical copy of the book.
It’s available in various formats and platforms like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. You can opt for a Kindle version or simply a PDF e-book download, in addition to the hardcover book.
But why not get bonus extras to help you put the book’s guidelines into practice? You can do this by ordering your book via ClickFunnels. It’s your most affordable option at $9.95.
You can also attend four masterclasses and participate in a Traffic Secrets challenge at no additional cost, to get some practical experience and improve your skills.
With the book alone, you still get dynamic advice on using funnels to optimize the sales results of your online business.
Here’s all you’ll get when you instead shop via ClickFunnels:
- The book: Hardcover version containing 20 secrets that will help you feed your funnels
- Masterclasses: Four insightful sessions with hosts Russell Brunson, Peng Joon, Prince EA, and Dean Graziosi
- 30-day challenge: This answers the question of ‘Where do I start?’
An Honest Traffic Secrets Review: Is It Worth Getting?
Business leaders appreciate that Brunson discusses many different aspects of creating funnels in one book. However, it’s not just the leaders that benefit.
New business owners learn the tricks of the traffic trade while still in setup mode, which is what Brunson set out to do – save others time and offer value to their businesses.
The 20 topics he discusses are crucial to getting the traffic numbers you’re hoping for. Russell’s journey taught him how to get it right, and now with his guidance, you can too.
Instead of a stack of guidelines on your desk, you get one built on trial and error, which led to his expertise. Get it to learn the evergreen techniques that will help your business year after year, as Brunson knows how quickly SEO algorithms change.
By reading Traffic Secrets or listening to the audiobook, you will learn how Software as a Service (SAAS) has gained such considerable popularity. You will also learn that you can find your market and have steady traffic to your business by using these platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?