The Unbounce Community was set up by the platform as a resource center and user discussion forum.
This community is not to be confused with other platforms’ community features.
Unbounce doesn’t offer users any community building tools or features.
- The Unbounce Community is the platform’s help and resource forum
- The Unbounce Community contains updates, ways to ask questions, and resources
- You don’t have to have an Unbounce subscription to join
What Is the Unbounce Community?
Unbounce Community is a place that helps customers build their businesses, make connections, and grow.
It allows customers to join the community, create topics, and search the community for answers.
The company also published resources and new tools in blog posts to help users stay up to date with all the platform’s latest features.
Here’s an overview of all the Community Areas:
- Launch Pad – This area is focused on getting new Unbounce subscribers started using the platform. It contains discussion topics and lets them gain badges as they complete additional training.
- Join the Discussion – This section is dedicated to improving established Unbounce subscribers’ knowledge by sharing tips and tricks and being a place to network with other users.
- What’s New – This area is for members to see the latest Unbounce blog posts that contain product updates, announcements, and other changes.
In addition to these three sections, the Community categorizes users’ questions by topics: Marketing, Classic Builder, and Smart Builder. This makes it easier to index and find the related query.
How to Join the Unbounce Community
You can join the Unbounce Community even if you don’t have a subscription.
It can be a great way to interact with users and better understand the platform before you join.
Here’s how to join the Unbounce Community:
- Navigate to community.unbounce.com, the platform’s official URL.
- Select Join The Community.
- If you don’t already have an account, select Create an Account underneath the header of the pop-up.
- Fill out the requested information: Username, E-mail address, and Password.
- Check the terms and conditions box and select Register.
You’ll now be redirected to your Unbounce Community dashboard, where you can start accessing information and resources.
Does Unbounce Have Any Community Features?
Unbounce does not have any native builder community features on the platform.
The platform has been designed to help customers build landing pages and optimize them using its suite of tools.
Therefore, it doesn’t contain community features or a membership area for your pages.
To build a community for your own site, you would have to use another platform alongside the Unbounce page builder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Unbounce community is completely free to join and get started. It’s a member’s resource area that helps them get set up on the platform and network with other users.
Unbounce doesn’t have any community features you can integrate into your own site. The platform has been designed to let customers build sales pages and optimize them using their AI learning software. If you wanted to add community features, you would have to use another platform.