WebinarJam offers a variety of integrations in various categories.
Most integrations are available via Zapier, an online automation tool that connects your apps to automate repetitive tasks without any coding.
Zapier provides a list of 3rd party platform integrations that users can use with their preferred apps to automate tasks and save time.
Zapier has more than 750 integrations for WebinarJam.
How Do Integrations Work In WebinarJam?
Under “My Webinars,” choose “My Profile” and then click on the “Integrations” menu for the most straightforward integration process. You will notice various autoresponders, including SMS, CRM, and email integrations from which to choose. Zapier alone offers over 750 integrations.
With the autoresponder integrations, you can create “if-then” rules. On this screen, you’ll read: If this happens…. Then do this….. For instance, if a user registers for the webinar, then tag the user.
The events that appear under the “If this happens” list are called trigger events. These events trigger an integration consequence that appears under “Then do this.”
WebinarJam integrates with many industry-leading CRMs and autoresponders, including Kartra, Aweber, ActiveCampaign, InfusionSoft, iContact, Ontraport, EverWebinar, GetResponse, and MailChimp. These integrations let you automate tasks like sending emails.
You can also add many other integrations, including Zapier, via the “advanced” menu through a custom API.
WebinarJam Zapier Integration
Zapier lets more than 750 apps for WebinarJam connect, which means you have thousands of different options to set up.
To make this possible, connect your WebinarJam and your Zapier accounts with your WebinarJam API Key. You can find this key on your main webinar dashboard. You will see a link denoting “Advanced.” Simply click on it to access uploaded webinars. The Zapier API key is universal so that you won’t need a new key for each webinar.
Integrations extend WebinarJam’s capabilities by, for example, automatically notifying you when someone registers.
If you run your entire business via one CRM, you can capture your registrants directly in your CRM. With Zapier, you can connect to any autoresponder you choose.
This flexibility can include a localized, native-language autoresponder if you or your audience are outside the United States.
If you don’t use a CRM/AutoResponder, Zapier can add registrants to a Google Sheet upon registration.
WebinarJam Youtube Live Integration
WebinarJam has its in-house live streaming solutions for webinars, which the developer highly recommends as a primary source of streaming because WebinarJam optimizes everything centrally.
However, if users wish to automatically post webinars on their Youtube account, integrating with Youtube Live might be a great choice.
For WebinarJam and YouTube Live integration to work, users have to adjust their Google account settings and enable live streaming and embedding live streams.
Keep in mind that monetization might be more challenging with YouTube. Before enabling Live Streaming, you must also enable Monetization, which entails certain minimum requirements. These can change, so please check with YouTube for more details.
WebinarJam Autoresponder, Email & SMS Integrations
You can create any number of automation rules to trigger a software response when registrants take specified actions. For example:
- The first time a registrant signs up for a webinar, you can have their details sent to your AutoResponder.
- You may assign them a tag if they sign up but miss your webinar.
- You can set an auto-response for registrants that leave the webinar early or arrive late.
- You may assign them a tag or add them to a list if they buy a product during your live event.
- You can set up an auto-response sequence that collects feedback when a purchase happens.
There are various integrations to choose from:
- Kartra – a marketing automation platform for online businesses
- Twilio – a cloud communications platform
- Aweber – an email marketing app
- ActiveCampaign – a customer experience automation platform
- InfusionSoft – a CRM, sales, and marketing platform
- iContact – an email marketing solution
- Ontraport – CRM, sales, and marketing software for SMBs
- GetResponse – an email marketing platform
- MailChimp – an all-in-one marketing platform
- ConvertKit – email marketing tools and automation for online creators
- Drip – a lead collection tool
- Constant Contact – email marketing software
- Maropost – a marketing automation platform
Since WebinarJam integrates with the online automation tool, Zapier, users have countless integration options. Zapier has more than 750 apps for WebinarJam to integrate, giving you thousands of different options.
Why would you do that? Zapier is an automation tool. If you connect an app to it, it will automate that app’s function.
For instance, your MailChimp app’s integration with Zapier means thousands of different emails can automatically send when an event you choose provides the appropriate trigger.
WebinarJam’s integration with Zapier serves to extend WebinarJam’s capabilities.