WebinarJam has hundreds of written and video tutorials that cover almost every topic.
Its extensive wiki and Jam Academy are publicly available and can be accessed by all subscribers.
Moreover, they also offer chat support to assist you further if needed.
- The platform has extensive tutorial documentation on its site
Topics That WebinarJam Tutorials Cover
Almost all of the platform’s tutorials can be found in the Jam Academy or its Wiki.
We break them both down below.
WebinarJam’s Jam Academy
The Jam Academy is more geared towards non-technical tutorials.
These also are mostly presented in the format of videos instead of long-form text.
These are the topics they cover:
- My webinars
- My analytics
- My registrants
- Add webinar
Each tutorial is in-depth and straightforward, which is supported by the many images they include.
Moreover, as it’s set up as a training academy, after you’ve completed each topic you can click the button to continue and start learning about the next topic.
You can also track your progress through the Jam Academy by viewing your progress bar at the bottom.
The platform’s wiki is more tech-focused; we’ve created a list below to help you better understand the topics it covers.
Although not a fully comprehensive list, it gives you many categories and subcategories to explore.
They cover topics ranging from getting set up on the platform and creating your first webinar to more technical topics such as tracking, integrations, and APIs.
Here’s the list:
- Webinar setup
- Quick start guide
- Running a webinar
- Links and testing
- Live room
- Emails and notifications
- Facebook pixel
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Live
- YouTube Live
- WebinarJam API
Where to Find WebinarJam Tutorials
Depending on the type of tutorials you’re looking to find, you’ll need to access the Jam Academy or the company’s wiki.
We will show you how to find them both below.
WebinarJam’s Jam Academy
Here’s how to find Jam Academy:
- From WebinarJam’s homepage, select the Support tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Start Learning under the Jam Academy box.
- You’ll be redirected to the Learning Center, where you’ll need to pick the most relevant topic for the tutorials you’re looking to view. Now, select the Start Learning button for that topic.
- You’ll now be in the Jam Academy, where you can start viewing tutorials of your choice.
As I clicked on the My Dashboard section, I was redirected to the dashboard tutorial section of the Academy.
You can click on any top tabs to change the tutorials to navigate between them.
Here are the steps to find the platform’s wiki:
- Go to WebinarJam’s homepage.
- Click on the Support tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Technical Documentation section in the bottom right box.
- Select Visit Wiki.
- You’ll now be redirected to the wiki page, where you can find all the technical documentation. To find the right document, click on the section headers on the left-hand side of the screen, and then from the drop-down menus select the section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, WebinarJam has extensive tutorials covering almost every platform feature, setting, and tool. The main tutorials are located in the Jam Academy and its wiki. If the tutorial you’re looking for isn’t there, you can contact its customer support or post on the platform’s Facebook Group, which can help you.
To find WebinarJam’s tutorials, you need to navigate to the site > Select the Support tab > Either choose the Jam Academy (top left box) or Wiki (bottom right box) by selecting it > You’ll then be redirected to the relevant section where you can find the tutorial.