SamCart is an e-commerce platform designed to help you sell products online using conversion-optimized checkout sales pages.
That means far fewer abandoned carts. It has strategic features such as one-click upsells, subscriptions, order bumps, and multiple, affordable payment plan options.
This platform allows its users to showcase and sell products online instantly. What’s more, you can integrate with other apps and service providers and execute your marketing strategy.
What Exactly Is SamCart?
SamCart is an e-commerce platform that supports product showcasing, integrations with useful tools such as MailChimp, PayPal, and WordPress.
It also offers innovative revenue optimization features and support for all the necessary legal stuff like multiple payment options, refunds, coupons, and free trials.
SamCart has some distinct advantages over other e-commerce platforms.
Unlike the vast majority of checkout pages, SamCart checkout pages are proven and tested for sales and conversions.
SamCart also offers a wide variety of payment options, making it easier for customers to commit to a purchase. Additionally, SamCart lets you add upsells, payment plans, subscriptions, and order bumps.
These features allow business owners to increase each order’s average size without using other platforms and spending additional time.
Core features worth looking into include:
What Should You Do If You are Considering SamCart?
If you are considering SamCart for your business, give the free trial a go.
Setup is quick and obligation-free:
- Click here to get started.
- Select a payment plan according to your business sector.
- Fill in your contact details and credit card details (don’t worry, SamCart will not apply charges at checkout).
- Click “Create My Account.” You will receive an email confirming your (free) purchase.
- Follow the prompts to create your secure, personalized account.
- Add your business categorization.
- Choose a payment processor.
- You have finished! You can now start adding your products and services and see how SamCart works for you, free, for 14 days.
Products are simple to add, and the interface is highly intuitive.
Once you have added your product or service, you can share your checkout page with either a hyperlink or code for a Buy Now button. It’s smart, quick, and easy.
How Does SamCart Work?
SamCart page creation is easy and intuitive. When setting up your store, it takes about 30 minutes, and you can even manage to add a digital download product with no glitches along the way. The interface and the prompts guide you through adding a product.
The basic steps to launch a product goes as follows:
- Select an option to add the product
- Choose the payment structure for your product (subscription vs. single payment)
- Choose one of the sales page templates and customize
- Add integrations, order bumps, upsells, and coupons.
- Launch your product!
Upselling at checkout has the potential to add an average of about 10-30% revenue. SamCart opens up this opportunity to your business without all the complicated technical work. Because this is one-click, the customer does not have to resupply their payment information, making it very easy to process.
Single-page checkout is quicker and easier, making for a better customer experience. This feature also functions to limit abandoned carts, thereby improving your revenue.
Over 750 Integrations
SamCart can connect with all your favorite tools – email, marketing automation, membership, page builders, shipping platforms, and of course, payment providers like Paypal. And there are over 750 possible integrations as it stands. That makes for a lot of customizable automation!
The Affiliate Center is a powerful, simple tool that allows others to promote your products for you. Your affiliates must first sign up for your program. SamCart automatically generates an Affiliate Signup Page for you where others can apply to become an affiliate for you. You can choose between manual and automatic affiliate application approvals in the Affiliate Center. SamCart makes this avenue of promotion unbelievably simple!
Who doesn’t want to optimize their revenue? SamCart offers you several ways to easily do this: Pre-purchase add-ons, order bumps, advanced reporting features to help you understand your customers and thus, offer them what they want, one-click upsells at checkout, smart pixel tracking, and add-to-order features all work to increase your revenue.
Advanced Business Management
SamCart means business when they use the word “advanced”! You can enable any subscription program you can think of. This functionality also lets you collect taxes, offer flexible refund options, connect to multiple payment processors, create coupons, and manage your customer base.
Top Security & Reliability
SamCart works hard to keep you and your customers safe. They offer free SSL right from the Launch Plan. What this means for you: Top of the line security from the word go.
In addition, when it comes to SCA compliance requirements, rest assured that SamCart is completely compliant with the latest SCA regulations.
Who Uses Samcart?
In a word – anyone. SamCart supports wide usability. As a personal example, I was delighted to see how simply and effectively SamCart enables the selling of digital, downloadable artwork.
None of us wants to get caught up in doing admin for the sales page, and SamCart will allow you to focus on what matters – results!
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, SamCart can support your business. And it doesn’t end there by any means. Check out the list below.
SamCart supports the following broad categories in e-commerce:
- Course creators
- Coaches, consultants, and agencies
- Side hustlers
- Amazon and Etsy sellers
- Sellers of physical products
- New entrepreneurs
- Non-profit organizations
Is SamCart Worth Getting?
SamCart is a proven and reliable e-commerce platform to sell products online. The checkout experience is an often overlooked but crucial step in the customer experience.
As an avid online shopper, I can say a simple checkout interface hooks me on a seller. If paying becomes easier, revenue inevitably increases. Paying should be easy so that both you and your customer win.
Advantages of SamCart
- SamCart offers a 14-day free trial that allows the users to check integrations, features, and overall functionalities. With a 45-day guaranteed refund, it’s a good idea to test out this platform with no risk to yourself.
- SamCart offers a Sandbox mode, which allows you to test the setup before publishing without incurring extra costs.
- Possibilities for one-click upsells, subscriptions, order bumps, or payment plan options.
- Over 750 integration possibilities make customization of your business processes very smooth and correctly fit your unique business.
Disadvantages of SamCart
- This platform is mainly created for single product-based selling, not for catalogs of products.
- SamCart Launch Plan has SamCart branding, which might not be viable for some stores.
- The Launch Plan is not suited for subscription business owners or those who want the “one-click” upsell or payment plan features. These features are present in the Grow and Scale plans.
As an e-commerce support platform, SamCart delivers value and reliability.
It eliminates the need to get your hands dirty in the technical details, which is great for non-techies or anyone who would rather spend their time on tasks that clearly and directly increase revenue.
SamCart has solid reviews and is considered a great shopping cart solution for small businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Find SamCart Examples?
- How to Build a Funnel with SamCart?
- Is There a $19 SamCart Plan?
- Is SamCart Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Are There Any Special SamCart Offers?
- Is There a SamCart App?
- Can You Host Webinars on SamCart?
- Where Can I Find SamCart Checkout & Sales Page Templates?
- How to Get Help & Support with SamCart?
- Can You Connect SamCart to Your WordPress Site?
- How to Get Training at SamCart?
- How to Integrate SamCart With Kajabi?
- What is a One Page Funnel?
- How Many Payment Processors Does SamCart Support?
- How Does SamCart Compares to Shopify?