If you want to try out GoHighLevel, you can take advantage of its 14-day free trial.
For an extended free trial, you can use this link and get 30-days of GoHighLevel without paying a cent.
- The standard free trial is 14 days
- 30-day free trials are also available
- Available for starter and unlimited plans
Before having to commit to a payment plan, free trials are a great way to get to know a software service and see if they’re a good fit for you.
If you’re not a fan, you can cancel without any financial loss. If you’re happy, you can sign up and continue using the platform.
Let’s look at GoHighLevel’s free trial in a little more detail.
How Can I Get a GoHighLevel Free Trial?
GoHighLevel has made it straightforward to get its free trial. You can find multiple buttons throughout the website stating “14-Day Free Trial.”
All you have to do is click on the button and follow the instructions to get access to the platform for 14 days.
How Can I Get the GoHighLevel 30-Day Free Trial?
There’s quite a learning curve to GoHighLevel, and 30 days will give you more time to learn how the tools work and put them to use. Click on our exclusive link to sign up for the 30-day free trial.
What Happens Once the Free Trial Ends?
Once your free trial has ended, you will either need to cancel your account or continue using the platform and pay for a plan.
To continue using GoHighLevel, you don’t need to do anything. When the 14-day or 30-day free trial ends, your card will be automatically charged.
Depending on the plan you selected for your free trial, this will either be $97 or $297 for the following month’s use.
How to Cancel GoHighLevel Free Trial
If you want to cancel your account before the free trial has ended,
Follow these steps:
- Log in to your GoHighLevel account and head to your dashboard.
- Click “Settings,” found at the bottom left of the screen.
- From the left-hand menu, click on “Billing.”
- You will see your chosen account type displayed. Underneath is a box telling how many days are left before your trial expires. You will also see “To modify or cancel, please click here.” Click on that to continue.
- Next, you will see several options. Click on “Cancel Your Subscription.”
- Keep going; your account isn’t canceled yet. You will see a bunch of feedback options. The quickest way to move past these is to select “Other.”
- Another set of options will appear. In the bottom right corner is a button to “Cancel Now.” Select that.
- Finally, a form appears where you must input your name, phone number, and email address and write feedback before clicking “Confirm Cancellation.”
- After confirming your cancellation, a page will appear stating that GoHighLevel will take up to 72 hours to process your request.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Does GoHighLevel Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
GoHighLevel does not offer a money-back guarantee. In its terms of service, it states that GoHighLevel will not issue a refund for unused or partially used subscriptions.
The only instance where GoHighLevel may give a refund is if it modifies its terms of service and the modification adversely affects you. However, this is entirely at GoHighLevel’s discretion.
Are There Any Other Ways to Save Money on GoHighLevel?
You can save money on GoHighLevel by paying for a yearly subscription upfront rather than paying per month. The overall saving equates to two months free.
|GoHighLevel Plan||Monthly Price||Annual Price||Price Per Month (Paid Annually)|
|Agency SaaS Pro Add-On||$497||$4,970||$414.16|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does High Level Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, GoHighLevel offers a 14-day free trial, or you can take advantage of their current deal and get a 30-day free trial.