GoHighLevel Conversations allow agency owners to manage and respond to all their messages in one place.
Within Conversations, users can view their leads’ information, respond to them via email or SMS, filter them to prioritize the responses, and add them to workflows.
- Users can respond to messages from within the Conversations dashboard
- Agencies can sort and filter to see the oldest and newest messages
- GoHighLevel Conversations are a core feature
What Are GoHighLevel Conversations?
GoHighLevel Conversations are a key element that lets users manage all of their messages in one place.
Within the Conversations dashboard, users can do the following:
- Respond via SMS and email
- Archive and delete the chat
- Add a tag
- Add leads to a specific workflow
- Create opportunity
- Book appointment
Moreover, each conversation displays the lead’s information, including phone number, email, and tags.
How to Use GoHighLevel Conversations
Unread vs Read
After a lead has messaged you, their conversation will appear under the Unread tab until you’ve either marked the conversation as “read” or “responded” via SMS or email.
Alternatively, if users want to automate the read status of messages, they can add it to a workflow.
To this, users need to:
- Go to the Workflow they want to edit.
- Click “+” to add a trigger.
- Select “Edit Conversation.”
- Then, from the second drop-down menu, click “Mark as Read.”
- Click “Save Action.”
One way to filter communications is by using the Conversation sorting tool.
This enables users to sort their messages in the following ways:
- From the latest or oldest
- Latest – all messages
- Oldest – all messages
- Latest – manual messages
- Oldest – manual messages
To enable Conversation sorting, users must go to their settings, select “Labs,” and adjust the toggle to enable it.
Another way that GoHighLevel helps agencies manage their communications is the Bulk Actions tool, which lets users bulk edit up to 100 conversations at a time.
The five actions that they can take include:
- Mark conversations as read
- Mark conversations as unread
- Mark conversations as starred
- Mark conversations as unstarred
- Delete conversations
To take bulk actions, users need to check and select the boxes next to the conversations they want to take action on and select the bulk action they’d like to take.