EverWebinar no longer has a free trial for users; instead, they offer a 14-day trial that costs $1.
Previously the company offered a 60-day trial period. However, this has been discontinued.
- You can get a 14-day trial for $1
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try the platform
60-Day EverWebinar Free Trial
When the platform launched, they offered several promotions to help grow the company, like a 60-day trial for all new customers.
However, since they’ve become more established, they have stopped running this offer.
Therefore, if you see this offer advertised, it is outdated, and you can’t claim it.
30-Day EverWebinar Free Trial
EverWebinar doesn’t offer customers a 30-day free trial.
However, they do offer all customers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
When you sign up for any subscription plan, you will have 30 days to decide whether this is the right product for your needs.
If you are dissatisfied with the features, you can email the company to get your money back.
Here’s how to claim your refund:
- Go to any EverWebinar site page and select the green mail icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Fill out the form pop-up. Include the following information:
- An explanation of why you’re unhappy
- A request for your money back
- Within 24 hours, you should receive a reply, and the refund process will be initiated.
14-Day EverWebinar Free Trial
The company currently offers a 14-day trial that costs $1.
Although this isn’t a free trial, you can get your money back if you are dissatisfied.
During the 14-day free trial, you’ll have access to all the platform’s features and tools to get started, including tools to help you schedule content, invite people to join, and run webinars.
How to Get an EverWebinar Free Trial
As the 14-day, $1 trial is the only active offer, you can access it anytime.
- Navigate to the EverWebinar homepage.
- Click on the Plans & Pricing tab at the top of the page.
- Instead of selecting a plan, move your mouse out of the screen and towards the exit button of the tab.
- A pop-up that advertises the $1 trial should now appear. Select the green button to continue.
- You’ll be redirected to the next section to fill out your Billing, Cart, and Payment information.
- Once completed, your EverWebinar account will be created, and you can start using the platform.
What You Get with EverWebinar’s Free Trial
When you opt for the 14-day trial for $1, you can access all of EverWebinar’s core features.
The platform only offers two plans: the Yearly and Biennial. The only difference between them is the payment structure. You get three months for free when you sign up for the two-year plan.
Therefore, the features are the same for both subscriptions and free trials.
These include the following:
- Automated webinars
- Hybrid webinars
- Page templates
- A/B testing
- Email and SMS communication
- Offers and CTAs
- Dynamic display
- Polls and surveys
- Easy integrations
Frequently Asked Questions
After the Everwebinar trial has ended, you can subscribe to the Yearly or Biennial plan, which costs $499 and $874, respectively.
The platform currently doesn’t offer a free trial. However, any new customer can sign up for an EverWebinar 14-day trial that costs $1.
To cancel your $1, 14-day trial, you should navigate to the dashboard> Click on Support > Select Billing > Enter the Self-Billing Portal > Fill out the email and Billing ID sections > Select the X icon > Click the red button to confirm.
There is no free trial. To get a $1, 14-day trial, navigate to the platform’s homepage > Select the Plans & Pricing tab > Move your mouse from the screen towards the exit tab icon > Select the green button from the pop-up > Follow the instructions > Your $1 trial will start.