EverWebinar is a webinar automation platform that enables businesses to create and host pre-recorded webinars.
The three types of webinars EverWebinar has include automated, hybrid, and just-in-time webinars.
- The platform automates webinars by using a pre-recorded video
- EverWebinar has two annual subscription plans starting at $499 per year
What is EverWebinar?
EverWebinar is a platform designed to automate webinars.
Business owners and creators can host a webinar once and then use the recording in their sales and marketing campaigns.
The platform provides customers with the following features to host and deliver webinars:
- Automated webinars
- Hybrid webinars
- Just-in-time webinars
- Flexible scheduling
- Live chat simulator
- Professional page templates
- A/B Testing
- Email and SMS system
How Does EverWebinar Work?
EverWebinar works by simulating a live webinar, meaning business owners can automate their marketing campaigns.
Webinars can either be recorded on its sister platform, WebinarJam, or be hosted on third-party platforms, such as:
- Vimeo Pro
- Amazon S3
It simulates a live webinar using tools like the Live Chat Simulator to display conversations, questions, and notifications.
As well as using the platform for automating marketing campaigns, businesses can charge for webinar access and sell it as a product.
Who Uses EverWebinar?
EverWebinar’s large range of features and tools make it great for many different types of businesses; such as:
- Online Businesses – Webinars are a great marketing tool to introduce products and sell to customers.
- Freelancers and Service Providers – They can use EverWebinar to inform prospective clients about their services and how they can help.
- eLearning Providers – Companies can use the platform to host webinars of training or educational material and then charge for access for customers to view them.
Frequently Asked Questions
EverWebinar was founded and initially released in 2015, then in 2020 EverWebinar 3.0 was released, and in 2020, the current 4.0 version was made available.
EverWebinar can be a cost-saving alternative, replacing platforms such as GoToWebinar, Zoom Events and Webinars, Livestorm, and EasyWebinar.