WebinarJam is an online software that lets users host, stream, and record webinars.
It has many features, which include: live chat, scheduling, page building, marketing, and many integrations.
- WebinarJam is an online webinar software.
- You can host up to 5,000 live attendees and have six presenters.
- Pricing plans start at $39 per month.
What Can WebinarJam Do?
WebinarJam has a range of powerful features to help customers host webinars.
Here are some of them:
- 5,000 Attendees – Depending on your subscription plan, you can host webinars with up to 5,000 attendees.
- Automated webinars – Once a webinar has been recorded, you can automate the signup and delivery.
- SMS and email marketing – Using both methods, you can set up flows and funnels.
- Facebook and YouTube integrations – To help you reach a larger audience, you can integrate with other live-streaming platforms.
Who Is WebinarJam For?
WebinarJam’s features make it a versatile tool.
Here are some of the most popular uses of the platform:
- Marketing funnels – You can sell products and services to a larger audience as you will no longer have to take one-on-one sales calls and presentations; instead, you can sell to many people at once.
- Interactive sales presentations – Using features such as an on-screen whiteboard and attendee spotlight, you can have back and forth with attendees to deliver an interactive presentation.
- Repurpose content – WebinarJam allows you to record training sessions and then repurpose them as webinars. Then, after you’ve delivered them, they can be included as upsells, cross-sells, and free lead magnets.
- Conferences – As you can have up to 6 hosts and 5,000 attendees, you can run virtual conferences on the platform.
- Meetings – Companies looking to host a meeting can schedule it, send out personalized invites, and record it.
Should I Use WebinarJam?
WebinarJam is one of the highest-rated webinar platforms and is used by many customers.
Although several leading webinar providers give you webinar functionality, WebinarJam can easily integrate with EverWebinar and Kartra to provide a complete sales solution.
We suggest going through the features of WebinarJam and testing it out to understand if it is the right solution for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
WebinarJam is used to host live webinars. Uses of webinars can include sales, interactive meetings, conferences, and training.
WebinarJam allows you to host live webinars for up to 5,000 attendees. After the live webinar has finished, you will be able to download the recording as well as stream it back.
WebinarJam is owned by GenesisDigital, which also owns EverWebinar and Kartra. All three platforms are designed to help online sellers scale their businesses.