WebinarJam currently does not offer any lifetime deals for subscriptions.
Instead, they follow an annual pricing model of a single upfront payment due each year.
- The platform does not currently offer a lifetime deal
- WebinarJam version 1.0 had a lifetime license but this is no longer valid with version 2.0
Does WebinarJam Have a Lifetime Deal?
No, WebinarJam does not have a lifetime deal.
The platform charges subscribers an annual subscription fee depending on their needs.
Each plan gives users access to different features and tools.
WebinarJam does not allow users to pay their subscription on a monthly basis; you must opt for the annual plan.
They also do not offer any plans of other durations, such as monthly, biannual, or lifetime.
The annual plan is similar to the lifetime plan as it’s a one-time payment and gives you access for a year.
Here’s how to purchase an annual plan:
- A pop-up will now appear for you to fill out your billing, cart, and payment information.
- Once completed, you’ll be taken to the WebinarJam dashboard, where you can begin using it.
How to Get a WebinarJam Lifetime Deal
As WebinarJam currently does not have a lifetime deal, there is no way to claim one.
However, they offer a $1 14-day trial deal if you’re looking to test the platform before subscribing.
Here’s how to claim this offer:
- You’ll be prompted to fill out your billing, cart, and payment information.
- Once completed, you can begin using your free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
WebinarJam once had a lifetime license for its version 1.0 product. However, when they released the 2.0 version, all license holders had to upgrade if they wanted access to this new version.
No, there is no active WebinarJam lifetime deal or license. Today, the platform’s only deal is its $1 trial, which allows you to test the features and tools before purchasing.
If you’re looking to use the platform, you can use the annual plan, which is like the lifetime deal. It requires one upfront payment but will need to be renewed. The other deal that the platform offers is a $1 14-day trial.