Kartra is an all-in-one platform for online businesses to sell products and services.
The platform lets users build marketing campaigns, create funnels, and facilitate payments.
You Might Also Like:
What Can Kartra Do?
Kartra has a wide range of features and tools to create landing pages, funnels, and marketing campaigns.
These can be used to collect leads and to sell products and services.
Moreover, it has native video delivery, enabling users to create, host, and deliver courses within a membership area.
Due to the extensive range of features and tools, the platform can be used to market and sell any product.
Kartra’s features and tools:
- Checkout – Facilitate payments for products and services.
- Pages – Create landing pages with its drag-and-drop editor.
- Leads – A native CRM and contact management solution.
- Funnels and Campaigns – Design and create multi-step funnels and marketing campaigns.
- Email and SMS – Send emails and SMS messages to contacts.
- Memberships – Create a membership site to deliver courses and training.
- Surveys and Quizzes – Segment and qualify inbound leads.
- Video – Incorporate video sales letters and content onto landing pages.
- Helpdesk – Live support during checkout completion.
- Calendars – Let clients and prospects book appointments.
- Affiliates – Create an affiliate program to increase sales.
- Agency – Enables users to manage all their clients’ Kartra accounts in one place.
- Marketplace – Get connected with Kartra experts to request services.
- Integration and API – For enhanced automation.
Who Is Kartra Used for?
Many types of businesses can use the platform, such as:
- Course Providers – Kartra has a membership portal that lets customers create courses and training material.
- Coaches – They can utilize the platform to create advertising campaigns and sell training programs.
- Agencies – Companies that manage business marketing funnels and sales processes can use the platform’s agency feature to run many sub-accounts.
- Brick-and-Mortar Businesses – The platform has forms, quizzes, and scheduling, so businesses can use Kartra to generate leads, create appointments, and facilitate payments. Examples of industries benefiting from Kartra include dentists, chiropractors, and restaurants.
Should I Use Kartra?
Given the wide range of use cases that Kartra has, if you’re running a business, you should likely consider Kartra.
Another reason to consider the platform is its pricing is very competitive compared to other all-in-one platforms.
For example, users can create two membership sites, manage up to 2,500 contacts, and send up to 15,000 emails on the entry-level plan.
Whether you’re an online business or a brick-and-mortar business looking to grow, there is a 30-day $1 trial available to see if it’s the right platform for you.