Kartra integrates with five payment gateways that allow you to securely accept payments.
Kartra integrates with Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal, Stripe, and Square.
Each gateway charges different fees and suits different business needs.
- The platform supports five payment gateways
- All subscription plans can utilize all payment gateways
- You’ll only pay the payment gateway’s fees, as Kartra does not charge any transaction fees
Which Payment Gateways Does Kartra Support?
Each of the payment gateways has different features and tools:
- Authorize.net – The platform supports eCommerce, point of sale, mobile and phone payments, billing, eCheck, and mobile card readers.
- Braintree – This is an all-in-one payment provider that accepts payments from PayPal, credit or debit cards, and Apple Pay. Braintree also supports recurring billing.
- PayPal – PayPal has one of the largest user bases and is well-trusted while allowing you to accept many forms of payment.
- Stripe – The platform is an online-focused processor that allows you to utilize its range of payment products.
- Square – The payment integration system will provide you with features such as inventory syncing, point-of-sale solutions, and an online gateway.
Kartra Payment Gateway Transaction Fees
When picking a payment gateway, you must understand the transaction fees.
Transaction fees are charged by the payment gateway when processing all sales.
Typically, payment gateways charge a percentage of the sale plus a fixed fee. In addition, if you’re selling in a foreign currency, they may charge you foreign exchange fees.
As you can see below, the payment gateway industry is highly competitive, which results in all transaction fees being very similar.
Therefore, when picking a provider, we suggest looking at its features and picking the one that best suits your needs.
|Payment Gateway||Transaction fee|
|Authorize.net||2.9% + $0.49 + $25/month subscription|
|Braintree||2.59% + $0.49|
|PayPal||3.49% + $0.05|
|Stripe||2.9% + $0.30|
|Square||2.9% + $0.30|
Frequently Asked Questions
Kartra currently supports five payment gateways: Authroize.net, Braintree, PayPal, Stripe, and Square. You can integrate all of them with the platform to facilitate payments.