To help you get set up on the platform, GoHighLevel offers a free onboarding service and extensive supporting documents and tutorials.
This makes joining GoHighLevel or migrating to it a lot smoother.
You Might Also Like:
GoHighLevel Onboarding Series
Previously, GoHighLevel had an Onboarding Series that guided members through the setup process.
However, to improve its offering, GoHighLevel discontinued this and created a Welcome Course instead.
GoHighLevel Welcome Course
After you’ve signed up for the Welcome Course, you’ll receive your login credentials via email.
You’ll then be able to view the course and get started.
You can find the Welcome Course and sign up:
- Visit this page.
- This is the direct link that will take you to sign up.
Method 2 – This is how you can access it via the old Onboarding Series.
- Go to help.gohighlevel.com.
- Click on the Solutions link under the logo.
- Under the knowledge base, you’ll see the Onboarding Series with three sections to choose from; click any of them.
- When on the page, scroll down and click the link that says Claim the New HighLevelCourse Here.
Agency Account Onboarding
As part of the remaking of the Onboarding Series, GoHighLevel has also merged the Agency Account Onboarding to be part of the Welcome Course.
All previously available resources for Agency Accounts have been modified and added to the course.
You can access this using methods one and two outlined in the previous section.