You can create surveys in GoHighLevel using the drag-and-drop builder to collect your leads’ information.
The platform offers the builder as well as customizable fields to craft the right survey for your needs.
- All subscription plans have access to the Survey Builder feature
- You can connect your Survey to Workflows once completed
What Is the GoHighLevel Survey Builder?
The GoHighLevel Survey Builder lets you create surveys to ask your contacts and leads to complete.
You can also add an unlimited number of fields and create different slides.
This feature lets you know more about the customer, which can then categorize them and initiate pipeline triggers.
Some of the features you can use are:
- Drag-and-drop builder
- 20 standard fields, including:
- Custom fields
- Style and branding customizations
- Tools such as sticky bars, animations, and banners
Reasons to Use the GoHighLevel Survey Builder
There are many reasons why you may want to find out more information about your leads; here are some of the most popular ones:
- Sort your leads – From the submitted answers, you’ll be able to sort your leads into categories and groups.
- Understand their needs better – You may find out from the responses that the product or service you’re promoting isn’t the best fit; you can use this information to create a new one.
- Give them personalized Workflows – Based on the different responses, you can trigger the Workflow most suitable to their needs.
How to Create a Survey in GoHighLevel
Here is the correct and most updated version:
- Select the sub-account from your GoHighLevel dashboard to which you’d like to add a survey.
- Then on the left-hand side section, select Sites.
- Click on the Survey tab.
- To create a new one, click Create New Survey.
- You’ll now be taken to the drag-and-drop editor. Select any section that you’d like to add and drop it on a slide.
- To create a new slide, select Add New Slide at the bottom.
- Once finished, select Save Survey.
- To embed it or include it on your site, select Integrate Survey.
- You’ll be given the embed code and a link to copy.
How to View Your GoHighLevel Survey Answers
After your survey has gone live and leads have started to fill out the information, you can begin viewing the answers.
The platform gives you two options:
- Submissions – View individual submissions from each survey.
- Analyze – To view the survey’s results.
You can find both options by following these steps:
- First, from your sub-account where the survey is located, select Sites.
- Then, hover your mouse over the Surveys tab at the top of the screen.
- You can now either choose Submissions or Analyze.
- The survey records will then show up here for you to review.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoHighLevel Survey Builder has a range of features, including standard fields, custom fields, styles, slides, animations, banners, and pixel integration.
All plans let you use the Survey Builder to build an unlimited number of surveys and integrate them into your site – it is a GoHighLevel core feature.
To create a survey, go to the sub-account where you want it > Select Sites > Click the Surveys tab > Select Create New Survey > Use the drag-and-drop builder to customize your survey > Click Save > Then, select the Integrate Survey button to embed or link it within your site.