GoHighLevel has an affiliate program that pays a commission for every signup you generate.
In addition, you can get paid commission on any affiliates you sign up when they also successfully refer customers.
- For every agency you sign up, you get a 40% recurring commission
- You can also earn 5% for each of your affiliate’s signups
How to Become a GoHighLevel Affiliate (Step by Step)
The platform offers you two ways to become an affiliate:
- If you have a GoHighLevel account or would like to sign up, you can use the Affiliate Portal once you’re logged in.
- If you don’t have an account, you can join through its First Promoter program for free.
We cover both sign-up methods below.
First Promoter (No account)
If you don’t have an automatically generated link or don’t have an account, you can use the alternative sign-up method detailed below.
- Go this page.
- Fill out the requested information, including email, name, company name, and password.
- Read the terms and conditions, and then check the boxes and click the sign-up button at the bottom.
GoHighLevel Affiliate Commissions
There are two affiliate levels, Tier 1 and Tier 2, with different payout structures.
This is when you, as an affiliate, refer a customer, and they subscribe.
In this scenario, you’ll receive a 40% commission for the lifetime of your subscription.
This affiliate tier is when an affiliate you signed up for signs up another customer.
As you introduce the referral, you’ll receive a 5% recurring commission for the lifetime of that subscription.
|White Label Plan
On the one hand, this is great since you’ll receive the maximum commission from day one. However, for successful affiliates, this also means less potential progression.
GoHighLevel Affiliate Program Requirements
This affiliate program is open for everyone to join; there are no real requirements.
Here’s an overview:
- Anyone can join the program – There are no requirements or vetting like other platforms. If you want an affiliate link and start promoting, you can.
- All national laws and guidelines – When promoting, you can’t do anything that misrepresents the product.
- Right to remove – If they find that you’ve broken their terms of service, they can remove you from the program.
GoHighLevel Affiliate Terms of Service
Before you get started, there are a few key terms of service for you to understand:
- Cookie length – The cookie is active for 90 days from when the potential customer clicks the link.
- Payout period – Depending on when the customer signed up, payouts may take up to 45 days from sign up.
- Payout day – All affiliate payments are made on the 15th of each month, and you should expect to wait 1-2 days before the money is deposited into your account.
- Payout methods – US affiliates can be paid via Direct Deposit, PayPal, and Debit Card. International affiliates can receive money via ACH, PayPal, and Debit Cards.
You’ll automatically be assigned a generic affiliate link to your account, which you can find by following these steps:
- Go to the Affiliate Portal on your dashboard.
- Scroll down to find your link.
However, most affiliates will want to customize their link.
Here’s how to customize your affiliate link:
- Select the Customize Link text after you’ve located your affiliate link inside the portal.
- You can edit the text to what you’d like to show, and then click Save.
- Your new link will be live and ready for use.
After you’ve generated your affiliate links, you can begin promoting them.
Here are some places you can advertise your links:
- Groups and communities
- YouTube channels
After a potential customer has clicked on your link, if they sign up, then you’ll be credited and rewarded with your affiliate commission.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoHighLevel has a two-tier structure. Tier 1 gives you a 40% recurring commission for the lifetime of the customer subscription. A Tier 2 commission gives you 5% of an affiliate’s commissions that you signed up to be an affiliate.
Anyone who currently uses the platform or anyone interested in promoting the platform can become an affiliate – there are no real requirements.
All GoHighLevel subscribers are automatically generated an affiliate link and can begin earning referral commissions. If you’re a subscriber, go to your dashboard > Select Affiliate Portal > Scroll down and copy your link. If you haven’t subscribed yet, sign up for an affiliate account here.
Anyone can become a GoHighLevel affiliate, even if they’re not subscribed to the platform. If you’re not subscribed and want to join, go to gohighlevel.firstpromoter.com > Fill out the requested information > Click Sign Up.