GoHighLevel has three pricing plans:
- Agency Starter Account at $97/month
- Agency Unlimited Account at $297/month
- Agency Pro Account (SaaS) Account at $497/month
And optional upgrades:
- Whitelabel Mobile App (iOS & Android) at $1491/quarter
- Whitelabel Zap at $50/month
- HIPAA Compliance at $297/month
- Two GoHighLevel pricing plans are available from $97/month
- The most expensive “white-label” plan is available from $497/month
- You receive a discount for paying annually
There’s a substantial difference between the cost of these, so in this article we delve into the details of GoHighLevel’s pricing plans.
GoHighLevel Pricing Plans at a Glance
There are three GoHighLevel plans to choose between:
- Agency Starter: From $97/month
- Agency Unlimited: From $297/month
- Agency Pro: From $497/month
When you sign up for GoHighLevel, you have the option to pay on a monthly or annual basis:
|GoHighLevel Plan||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|White Label Upgrade||$497||$4,970|
How to Choose the Right GoHighLevel Pricing Plan
The best plan for you depends on how many accounts you need to connect to the platform.
Both GoHighLevel pricing plans give you full access to all of the platform’s tools and features. However, there are a couple of key differences between them:
- Agency Starter Account: Set up one account
- Agency Unlimited Account: Set up unlimited accounts and have the ability to brand the desktop app
Let’s take a more detailed look at what you get:
Agency Starter Account
For $97/month, you can set up a single account within the platform. The single account can be for yourself, or you can use it to set up one client on the platform.
The Starter account gives you full and unlimited access to the following features:
- Landing page and sales funnel builder
- Website builder
- Fully automated online appointment and booking tool
- Marketing communication automation (automated texts, social media messaging, emails, forced calls, and voicemails)
- Reporting and analytics tools
- Pipeline and CRM management system
- Customizable AI-powered SMS conversation nurturing
- Course creator and hosting tool with unlimited users
- Mobile app to access GoHighLevel’s features on-the-go
- GoHighLevel reputation management tool
- Award-winning customer service and assistance
- Integration with other tools such as Stripe, QuickBooks, WordPress, MailChimp, and more
- Two-way texting through Twilio
- Unlimited email sending via Mailgun
Agency Unlimited Account
For $297/month, you can use GoHighLevel with an unlimited number of accounts. This means you can provide GoHighLevel as a service as well as use it for yourself.
For example, if you are a marketing agency, you can offer to manage your clients’ campaigns on GoHighLevel. For every client that wants you to do this, you can set up an account under their name on the platform.
The Unlimited plan gives you access to all the features detailed in the Starter plan, plus the following:
- Unlimited accounts
- The ability to use your domain name
- The ability to customize the appearance and feel of the platform with your banding
Agency Unlimited White Label Upgrade
For an additional $497/month, you can upgrade your plan to include full “white-labeling” capabilities. This allows you to sell the GoHighLevel SaaS to your clients under your brand name.
The result is that you can fully brand the desktop and mobile app to look like your own product. Then, you can set your own prices and offer it to your clients.
Along with all the Agency Unlimited plan features, the upgrade gives you the following:
- Fully branded and customized mobile app
- Custom zapier for your brand
- The ability to sell the GoHighLevel platform at your price
- Unlimited accounts
Can You Get GoHighLevel for a Lower Price?
If you are willing to pay upfront for a year, you get a discount which equates to having two months free:
|GoHighLevel Plan||Monthly Price||Annual Price||Price Per Month (paid annually)|
|White Label Upgrade||$497||$4,970||$414.16|
Does GoHighLevel Offer a Free Trial?
GoHighLevel offers a 14-day free trial as standard. However, you can use our special affiliate link for an extended 30-day free trial.
Is GoHighLevel Worth the Cost?
GoHighLevel is an all-in-one sales and marketing platform that consolidates many tools in one place, rather than having to pay for multiple expensive subscriptions.
Take a look at the table below. If you buy all of the tools from separate providers, it would cost you just under $7,000/ month. However, the same number of tools with GoHighLevel only costs $297/month.
Even with the White Label Upgrade and Agency Unlimited Account, GoHighLevel still costs less than $800/month. From that perspective, GoHighLevel is definitely worth the cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you choose to pay for GoHighLevel on a monthly basis, you will pay either $97/month or $297/month, depending on which plan you choose.
- The Agency Start Plan is $97/month or $2,970/year
- The Agency Unlimited Plan is $297/month or $4,970/year
- The White Label Upgrade is $497/month or $4,970/year
GoHighLevel does not offer a free plan for its platform. However, you can try GoHighLevel for free by signing up for a 30-day trial.
You can cancel your GoHighLevel plan whenever you like. However, you will not be issued a refund for any remaining time on your current subscription.
You can upgrade your GoHighLevel plan at any time. The additional cost will be prorated for the remaining payment period. For the following payment period and onwards you will pay the full cost of the upgraded plan.
You can pause your GoHighLevel plan for up to two months. You must contact customer service if you want to pause your account for longer.