GoHighLevel is a subscription-based all-in-one marketing and customer relationship management solution for agencies and professionals.
It provides all the tools necessary to manage and nurture the customer journey through to completion for a monthly or yearly price.
- GoHighLevel is an all-in-one solution for online sales and marketing;
- It saves you time by automating many repetitive tasks such as appointment booking, lead communication, and pipeline management;
- GoHighLevel gives unlimited access to its features such as sales funnels, email creation, landing pages, and more;
- With the ability to add unlimited accounts and white-label the entire platform, marketing agencies can continuously scale their business.
You Might Also Like:
What Is GoHighLevel?
GoHighLevel (sometimes referred to as GoHighLevel) is a subscription-based, online customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing platform.
Described as an “all-in-one” solution, the platform gives marketers the necessary tools to create and run marketing campaigns, manage customer relationships, and collect and nurture leads, all from one dashboard.
Because of its all-encompassing nature, GoHighLevel eliminates the requirement to purchase or subscribe to large numbers of separate marketing software applications.
The key attractions of GoHighLevel are its ability to save you money and time while improving your workflow.
Keen to understand more? Let’s dig into the details.
How Does GoHighLevel Work?
When you purchase a GoHighLevel subscription you have three choices:
- Agency Starter Plan: Gives you one account
- Agency Unlimited Plan: Gives you unlimited accounts
- White Label Upgrade: Gives you the ability to white-label the entire GoHighLevel platform
The one account you get with the Agency Starter Plan can be used for yourself or a client. You can only add additional clients if you upgrade to the Agency Unlimited Plan and this is where things start to get really interesting.
The Agency Unlimited Plan allows you to add as many client accounts as you want. This means you can build, manage, and nurture all of your client’s marketing campaigns and perform CRM all from the GoHighLevel platform.
Whether you have one account or 1,000 accounts, you get the same access to all GoHighLevel’s tools and functions. You can build unlimited landing pages, surveys and forms, websites, courses, and sales funnels.
Capture, track and nurture all leads, book and manage appointments, and use SMS, voicemail, Facebook messenger, and emails to communicate with your prospects.
GoHighLevel lets you build your campaigns using a special workflow tool that automates the entire process.
Plus, detailed analytics and reporting allow you to understand a campaign’s effectiveness.
For agencies looking to scale their business further, The white-label upgrade allows you to “package” the entire GoHighLevel platform under your brand name and sell it to clients.
Just as you purchased GoHighLevel from GoHighLevel.com, your clients can buy GoHighLevel directly from you. As it will be custom branded, your clients won’t have any indication that it’s the GoHighLevel platform.
Who Is GoHighLevel For?
GoHighLevel was designed by an agency for marketing agencies. This is why the platform is so comprehensive. Its creator wanted to incorporate all the tools his agency used into one platform and make it as convenient as possible.
GoHighLevel is especially useful for agencies because you don’t have to limit the number of clients you take on. Nor do you pay an escalating cost for them.
And, since many of GoHighLevel’s features, such as lead nurturing, communication, and appointment booking, can be completely automated, this frees up more of your time to manage more clients. When you add the white-label capability into the mix, GoHighLevel offers the opportunity for unlimited growth.
That said, anyone who needs to create marketing campaigns, sales funnels, landing pages, etc., for their business will find GoHighLevel beneficial.
Since all of these features are unlimited and included in the monthly subscription price, you never need to worry about being restricted in the amount of marketing you do when using the platform.
Furthermore, not all marketing campaigns are effective. GoHighLevel allows you to experiment with different tactics risk-free until you find what works for you.
Why You Need GoHighLevel
As mentioned, anyone looking to scale their business or agency without paying more for the privilege needs GoHighLevel.
Secondly, without the platform, you would have to purchase multiple tools and software applications to get the same level of functionality but at a much greater cost. Plus, many of these services are limited and restrict what you can do unless you upgrade and pay more.
ClickFunnels is a great example of this. Its cheapest plan only allows you to create 20 funnels. You can get unlimited funnels, but to do so, you must upgrade to the most expensive ClickFunnels plan. On the other hand, GoHighLevel lets you create as many funnels as you like, regardless of your pricing plan.
Lastly, GoHighLevel is super convenient and timesaving. One platform performs all your marketing tasks, many of which can be automated.
The Key Benefits of GoHighLevel
- All-in-One Solution: All the necessary tools to create, nurture, and manage marketing campaigns and CRM.
- Money Saving: Purchase one plan and have unlimited access to all features and tools. Eliminate the need to purchase multiple software applications to do the same job.
- Simple and Intuitive Interface: Use easy building tools to create your funnels, emails, forms, websites, and landing pages. Manage everything from one dashboard.
- Automate Tasks: Lead communication via SMS and email, appointment booking, lead pipeline management, and campaign workflows can all be placed on automated.
- GoHighLevel’s Mobile Application: Communicate with your clients, manage appointments and calendars on the go and never miss a lead opportunity.
- GoHighLevel Templates and Snapshots: The platform provides “done for you” templates for multiple industries (dental, insurance, recruitment, etc.). Clone them and set up a campaign in minutes.
- White Label Ability: GoHighLevel’s software can be white labeled and sold by marketing agencies as their own branded product.
- Highly Responsive and Supportive Customer Support: GoHighLevel’s offers comprehensive customer support 24/7, via phone or live chat.
GoHighLevel’s Main Features
There are so many features on the GoHighLevel platform they deserve their own article. However, here’s a quick glance at everything you can do:
- Use drag-and-drop tools to create sales funnels, emails, websites, surveys, forms, and landing pages using ready-made templates or from scratch
- Call, SMS, and email your clients directly from the GoHighLevel platform.
- Intelligent pipelines automatically categorize your leads into the relevant stage of the customer journey. Know exactly which leads require attention.
- Create automated workflows that follow a specific sequence of events when the prospect performs a certain action. For example, if the prospect ignores an email, set the workflow to send out an SMS two days later.
- Appointments are automatically added to your calendar. You can also automate communication following an action. For example, if the prospect cancels an appointment, an email inviting to reschedule can be sent automatically.
- Customize and automate SMS conversations using AI.
- Add automated calls and voicemail drops into your campaigns.
- Build and host courses with unlimited video content and unlimited users.
- Manage reputations with one-click review requests. Track and monitor all reviews from the GoHighLevel dashboard.
- Receive detailed analytics and reports about all your activity.
- Use Zapier to integrate with other 3rd party software applications such as Stripe, Mailchimp, and WooCommerce.
- Add your own branding to the GoHighLevel platform and mobile app (only available with White Label Upgrade).
Which Applications Does GoHighLevel Replace?
One of GoHighLevel’s key benefits is that it eliminates the requirements to purchase many different software applications, such as:
- CRM, email marketing, and pipeline management
- Sales funnel building software
- Website building tools
- Surveys and form creators
- 2-way SMS marketing apps
- Bookings, appointments, and workflow automation
- Course membership software and hosting
- Call and analytics tracking
- Reputation management
- White or gray mobile app labeling
Take a look at the information from the GoHighLevel website; the cost of buying these products separately is considerable:
Are There Any Limitations/Downsides to GoHighLevel?
There’s a LOT going on with GoHighLevel and because of this, you can expect to experience quite a learning curve before you get to grips with all the tools. Therefore, don’t plan to get started right off the bat and set aside a few days to learn the system.
Thankfully, GoHighLevel has already thought about this and has a full suite of “quick start” learning tools to allow you to familiarize yourself with how everything works.
GoHighLevel is one of the most comprehensive marketing and CRM platforms available today. Its sheer number of features, unlimited use, and single monthly price make it an extremely attractive proposition for anyone who regularly runs multiple campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Owns GoHighLevel?
GoHighLevel was established in 2018 by Shaun Clark and Varun Vairavan, who recognized the need for an all-in-one solution for marketing agencies. Coming from a marketing agency, they were perfectly placed to design a platform that ticked all the boxes.
Is GoHighLevel a CRM Tool?
Yes, GoHighLevel has many features that allow users to manage customer relationships. The platform provides intelligent pipeline management, automated appointment booking, and direct calling capabilities. Additionally, you can nurture your clients through two-way communication tools such as SMS, email, voicemail, and Facebook messenger.
A workflow tool provides the ability to automate client and lead communication so you never miss an opportunity or let a message go unanswered.