Our team of experts investigated everything ClickFunnels has to offer.
In this article, you will see how easy it is to create sales funnels and their benefits.
You will also learn the basics of how to create an outstanding sales funnel, and the features which set ClickFunnels apart from its competition.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one platform containing:
- Content management system
- Web host
- Intuitive page builder
- Email management system
- Shopping options
- Landing page builder
- Integrated payment systems
- A/B testing
- Affiliate management
ClickFunnels is an automated powerful sales funnel builder, which helps users market and sell products and services online.
The ClickFunnels team shares its marketing skills showing you how to build well-designed sales funnels, which should increase your sales.
- You can also use the software to build landing pages, webinar event pages, and membership sites.
- ClickFunnels has an autoresponder and shopping cart but also allows users to integrate their favorites.
- A special feature, Follow-Up Funnels, allows you to send emails, text messages, desktop notifications, and sequences to your visitors. This way, you can market directly based on their actions.
- With the Clickfunnels Backpack feature, you can add an affiliate program to any of your funnels. This functionality can help drive more traffic to your pages, increasing your sales.
You can also track and receive reports on what products your affiliates are promoting and see all your affiliate sales and income.
How Does ClickFunnels Work?
ClickFunnels provides you with the tools and strategies to market and sell your products, automating the whole process.
A sales funnel is a series of online steps that lead a customer from a landing or squeeze page to a check-out page, and ClickFunnels takes that process to its limits.
You can attract customers and leads with ClickFunnels’ pre-designed, conversion-driven sales funnel page templates, including upsells, downsells, and order bumps.
There are various templates for all types of businesses wanting to create a top-selling funnel.
The platform does not require a pre-existent website or coding knowledge. It offers an intuitive drag-and-drop editor to create funnels.
The ClickFunnels team advertises its funnels as “great salesmen who work 24/7 with no pay” – which is an excellent example of what a well-made funnel can do.
What is a Sales Funnel in ClickFunnels?
After capturing an email address on your squeeze or landing page, you can send a series of emails automatically inviting your subscribers to your sales page.
Before your customer leaves your sales page, you can upsell or downsell to them, offering additional or alternative products.
The ClickFunnels order pages are easy for you to create and easy for your customers to navigate. Here you can also show products that complement your original product.
The pictures above show one type of sales funnel you can build with ClickFunnels. The funnel leads your customer, gradually, through the different stages to commit.
- The first page, the Squeeze page, generates leads. It collects your visitor’s email address in exchange for a lead magnet, maybe a free item, or more information about your product or service.
- When the customer has signed up, they are sent to the thank-you page, to collect what you promised on the Squeeze page.
- When ready to purchase, your customer lands on your Order page, which you can customize by adding your product and merchant account.
How to Create a Funnel in ClickFunnels?
It’s simple to create a sales funnel in ClickFunnels:
- Pick a predesigned funnel template from a list.
- Pick the landing page design for your sales page.
- Modify your page and funnel in a builder, preview, and publish it.
The whole process is straightforward and intuitive. You can preview the funnel map you selected before you add your pages and, if you don’t like it, you can go back and choose another one.
The drag and drop editor helps you easily and quickly design attractive pages for your funnels.
You can customize and personalize each page, editing the copy, adding your logo, a headline, and a video.
What is ClickFunnels Used For?
ClickFunnels is a great tool to generate sales and leads by automating and tying all the marketing processes together.
Creating a high-converting sales funnel with ClickFunnels grabs the attention of your traffic and entices them to buy your product.
A ClickFunnels sales funnel first helps you to turn your visitors into email subscribers and your email subscribers into customers, so growing your email list.
You aim to move visitors along the funnel continuously by addressing their needs and delivering your product at the right time.
With ClickFunnels, you can easily achieve this because it has a wealth of marketing knowledge and provides pre-built templates already set up to convert your visitors.
Who Uses ClickFunnels?
The ClickFunnels system works well for various kinds of businesses, from entrepreneurs to nonprofits. Launched to help businesses create funnels without needing developers, the ClickFunnels team uses its experience to optimize everyone’s processes.
Whatever industry you represent, ClickFunnels ties all the marketing processes together, making it very convenient for any business.
Below are a few of the wide range of businesses which already successfully use the well-crafted funnels ClickFunnels provides:
- Yanni Fikaris Professional Services – local business – house painting
- Natalie Hodson – Info products – fitness and diet
- Jaime Cross – e-commerce store selling organic products
- Garrett White – coaching/consulting
- Julie Stoian – freelance marketing agency
- Mindy and Mandy – network marketing – makeup business
- James P. Friel – B2B marketing agency
- Tyler Shaule – a nonprofit organization – Summer Camp coach
- Sarah Wells – food blogger/affiliate
ClickFunnels has two funnel building systems – Classic and Cookbook.
The ClickFunnels Cookbook funnel builder allows you to create a funnel specifically based on your industry.
It offers pre-built funnel templates for a variety of businesses. You can then decide what type of funnel you wish to create, i.e., generate leads or sell a product.
You can choose your goal, such as getting contact information or running a survey and then selecting the available free or paid templates for your pages.
Here are the industry options you can choose from within the Clickfunnels Cookbook to create your funnels:
- Author, Speaker, Coach, Consultant
- Professional Services
- Network marketing
ClickFunnels could be the catalyst you need to kick-start your business.
If you’re struggling to get customers to see and buy your product, building a sales funnel could get them there.
Without the need for a developer or sales rep, you can create sales funnels of your own, broadening the reach of your traffic.
ClickFunnels’ tried and tested methods work for many businesses. The platform provides you with the essential tools, and the results depend on your effort.
Creating the right sales funnel with Clickfunnels can help you stand out from the crowd, capture leads, and turn them into customers. And adding an affiliate program that tracks sales and commissions can only boost your business further.
Sales funnels can help you scale your business and build great relationships with your customers by giving them what they need when they want it.