ClickFunnels and Kartra are online marketing platforms. ClickFunnels has established a reputation as a powerful sales funnel builder, enabling sales and marketing of products and services online. Kartra, on the other hand, is a marketing automation platform that also includes a powerful funnel-building feature, automating your whole online marketing process.
Anyone who wants to start a business online can find it challenging to know which platform will be the best fit. This article will help you with that decision. We have found both platforms to be excellent, but for slightly different purposes.
ClickFunnels is an online tool that lets you build high-converting web pages and powerful sales funnels to market and sell products and services online. The most outstanding feature of this platform is its sales funnels.
ClickFunnels has a highly complex pricing structure that starts at $97 per month for the Basic plan and $2,497 per month for the Two Comma Club X plan and loads of options in between.
Kartra is an online marketing automation platform that offers everything you need to run an online marketing campaign.
Kartra comes with a market-leading page builder for sales pages, funnels, campaigns, and e-mail sequences.
One of the best things about Kartra is its many integrations with other software. Kartra offers four plans ranging from $99 per month for the Starter plan to $499 per month for the Platinum plan.
ClickFunnels vs. Kartra at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days||No. It costs $1 for 14 days, but you can extend it to 30 days*|
|Pricing Range||Basic Plan: $97 per month|
Platinum Plan: $297 per month
Two Comma Club X: $2,497 per month
OFA Platinum Challenge: $997 /6 months
Funnel Hacking Secrets Promotion: $997 / 6 months
|Starter: $99 monthly – save $240 with annual billing |
Silver: $199 monthly – save $600 with annual billing
Gold: $299 monthly – save $840 with annual billing
Platinum: $499 monthly – save $1440 with annual billing
|Best For||Entrepreneurs, businesses, e-commerce stores, consulting, bloggers, network marketers, B2B lead generation||Entrepreneurs, online business owners, coaches, trainers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, workshop facilitators, digital course creators|
|Page Builder||Drag-and-drop page builder|
One-click up-sell and down-sell
E-mail list-builder tool
Pre-built funnel templates
If & then automations
Tagging and segmentation
Upsells & downsells
|Most Notable Features||Funnel builder|
Drag-and-Drop sales page builder
Integrates with e-mail software
Sales funnel builder
Opt-in forms & order forms
Lead generation funnel
No help desk
No video hosting
No scheduling tool
|A powerful web page builder |
Templates for sales pages
Powerful e-mail automation
Sales funnel builder
Opt-in & checkout forms builder
A lead system with automated lead scoring and tracking
A help desk with live chat
A scheduling tool that automates all bookings, meetings, and appointments with clients or prospects
ClickFunnels is primarily an automated sales funnel builder that helps people market and sell products and services online.
The platform uses integrations to provide things like e-mail marketing. Kartra is an all-inclusive online marketing automation platform with e-mail marketing included.
With both ClickFunnels and Kartra, you can build landing pages, webinar event pages, and membership sites.
With ClickFunnels, you can run affiliate programs in your funnels. You can also have Follow-up Funnels to send e-mails, text messages, and desktop notifications to your visitors.
Kartra enables fully automated marketing campaigns that include sending e-mails, follow-ups, opt-ins, sales, post-sales follow-ups, and subscriptions.
Kartra offers video hosting, which is a great selling aid. ClickFunnels doesn’t have its own video hosting capability.
Kartra’s Helpdesks have a robust ticketing system that enables contact with customers via phone, Skype, or live chat. ClickFunnels doesn’t have a similar service to help its users to connect with customers.
ClickFunnels vs. Kartra: Pricing Comparison
- Basic Plan: $97 per month ($997 annually), allows one user, includes 20 funnels and 100 pages.
- Platinum Plan: $297 per month ($997 annually), allows three users, includes unlimited funnels and unlimited pages.
- Two Comma Club X: $2,497 per month, allows ten users, includes unlimited funnels and unlimited pages. It features nine payment gateways, 27 domains, the unlimited FunnelFlix feature, and VIP customer support.
- OFA Platinum Challenge: $997 for six months, allows three users, includes unlimited funnels and unlimited pages.
- OFA Platinum Challenge & Funnel Hacking Secrets Promotions: $997 for six months. Included are a Platinum plan and funnel hacking training, masterclasses, a traffic hacks course, and live hackathons.
- Starter costs $99 per month ($948 yearly), offers 2,500 leads, one custom domain, and all features except Kartra Agency. The plan allows 15,000 e-mails per month, and users can sell 20 products, build two membership sites, and have one helpdesk.
- Silver costs $199 per month ($1,788 yearly), offers 12,500 leads, three custom domains, and all features.
- Gold costs $299 per month ($2,748 yearly), offers 25,000 leads, five custom domains, and all features.
- Platinum costs $499 per month ($4,548 yearly), offers 50,000 leads, ten custom domains, and all features.
Kartra’s Starter plan is the most cost-effective. At almost the same price as ClickFunnels’ Basic plan, it offers way more features.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Kartra: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra aim to help users sell products and services online.
For this purpose, the page builder, sales & marketing features, and e-commerce features are the aspects that we should look at when comparing the two platforms.
You Might Also Like:
Both ClickFunnels and Kartra have world-class page builders, suitable for users without coding or graphic design skills. Both can create personalized landing pages, and both have built-in web form creators with pre-filled forms.
Kartra offers beautifully designed templates, while ClickFunnels is a bit more matter-of-fact in its aesthetic.
ClickFunnels has a simple drag-and-drop web page editor, but it doesn’t have as many, as complete, or such beautiful templates.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Building Pages?
- Kartra lets you build a range of different pages, while ClickFunnels enables you to build sales funnels.
Sales & Marketing Features
Kartra Mail enables e-mail marketing campaigns as well as one-time e-mail broadcasts. Kartra’s automated marketing campaigns include e-mails, opt-ins, sales, post-sales follow-ups, subscriptions, and tagging.
ClickFunnels also uses e-mail automation through its Follow-Up Funnels (formerly Actionetics) platform.
ClickFunnels has a host of features that let users know more about their market and help them communicate automatically with their customers.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Kartra has a great e-mail marketing tool that can completely automate a marketing campaign. ClickFunnels also has exceptional marketing automation capabilities.
- The two platforms perform similarly.
With Kartra, you can build high-converting landing pages with opt-in forms to collect leads.
You can tag visitors and later target them through e-mail marketing – E-commerce businesses built with Kartra sport the beautiful Kartra Checkouts.
ClickFunnels lets users create high-converting sales funnels to generate leads and sales.ClickFunnels has an autoresponder that will contact your leads with your messages.
With both platforms, online shop owners can collect payments via PayPal and Stripe with upsells and downsells.
Which Platform Offers Better E-Commerce Features?
- With Kartra, there is a broader range of features, for instance, the valuable Helpdesk. For this reason, Kartra wins this round.
You Might Also Like:
Kartra Analytics tracks everything from how your e-mails are performing, what’s happening on your membership pages, how your affiliates perform.
At a glance, Analytics shows a clear picture of how any aspect of the business is performing. All data is fully integrated, accurate, and current.
ClickFunnels uses in-app integrations to enable analytical and tracking tools to provide users with critical information about their business, such as click-through rates and which funnels convert best.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics?
- Both platforms give users all the critical information they need. However, Kartra has this function built-in; therefore, it comes out on top.
ClickFunnels has many predesigned funnels with corresponding landing pages, with all the page elements customizable.
You can change the components, but you can’t move them to another place on the page. ClickFunnels content is also customizable for mobile and tablet.
With Kartra, you can customize every element on a page. In the Page Builder, you can open the Sections tab up and choose from 16 different drop-downs to customize a page.
Kartra lets you customize your content specifically for desktop, mobile, or tablet.
Which Platform Offers Better Customizability?
- The two platforms perform very similarly in terms of customizability. There isn’t a clear winner for this category.
Choose ClickFunnels if:
- You need high-converting sales funnels
- You need to generate leads and sales
- You need a fully automated sales process
- Your business depends on growing your e-mail list
Choose Kartra if:
- You need a comprehensive sales and marketing automation solution
- You need advanced tracking capabilities from your marketing platform
- Your business is data-driven
- Your business depends on the customer service that the Kartra Helpdesk can offer.
- Your business makes extensive use of video marketing
Both platforms offer an excellent opportunity to run a successful online business.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly