In our article, we’ll help you get the most out of your ClickFunnels free trial.
There was a ClickFunnels 30-day free trial deal available, but it has expired. ClickFunnels currently offers a 14-day trial, which we understand isn’t always enough time for new users to acquaint themselves with the system’s many features. However, our team of experts has gathered several tips and tricks so that you can still get a 30-day free trial.
We will provide several ways to extend your 14-day trial so that you can experience the software’s functions for 30 days.
ClickFunnels 30-Day Free Trial: Workaround #1
The first workaround to get a 30-day trial is straightforward. If you need more time to evaluate the system, you can email the ClickFunnels customer support team during your 14-day trial.
You can inform the team you haven’t had enough time to test-drive its software and ask for an extension. The odds of this working are around 70%. It isn’t guaranteed, but the team will most likely want to keep you on as a customer and prolong your trial for another 14 days.
This method has worked for our team, so it should also work for you!
Try Out ClickFunnels Now!
How to Prolong a 14-Day Trial to Get a 30-Day One?
To prolong your 14-day trial, you can email the ClickFunnels customer support team during the 14-day trial period.
Below we provide the steps for you to get your free trial and extension:
- Visit this page for a free 14-day trial offer.
- Fill in all the information required.
- During the 7th to 11th day of your trial, email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a trial extension. They will likely extend your free trial for 14 more days! (Use our email template for inspiration).
- Enjoy a 28-day free trial.
It is imperative that you contact the ClickFunnels team during the second week of your trial.
Dear Customer Service Team,
(Subject line – 14-day trial)
I started my 14-day trial with ClickFunnels on (date). I’m thoroughly enjoying the software, and I appreciate the opportunity to use the free trial. However, I haven’t yet built my first sales funnel, and I need a little more time to learn all the system’s features.
I would be grateful if it were possible to extend my trial for a further 14 days. This would help me to understand the benefits of all the functions and launch my first funnel.
Many thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing back from you.
ClickFunnels 30-Day Free Trial: Workaround #2
The second workaround requires investing in one of ClickFunnels’ payment plans.
ClickFunnels offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means you can get a refund if you cancel your subscription within 30 days.
This option is excellent for those who would like to try out the many features offered by ClickFunnels for a longer time and are not yet sure whether the platform is right for them.
The ClickFunnels Basic plan is $97 per month, and the Platinum plan is $297 per month. You would need to sign up for either one for this method to work.
This workaround is the best, and you really should take advantage of it.
You can then decide if the system provides value to your business. And you can compare it to other software platforms if you need to.
The only drawback is paying up-front. But if you time it right, you can easily get a full refund.
How to Get a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee?
Here we take you through the steps of applying the 30-day money-back guarantee to gain more time to practice with the ClickFunnels system.
Using the guarantee should give you ample time to ensure the system is perfect for your business needs.
- Choose the plan you would like to purchase (Basic or Platinum only).
- Fill out the form to receive your 14-day free trial.
- Pay for your chosen plan before the end of your free trial. You now have 30 days to test out the platform.
- If you aren’t happy, email customer support to cancel within 30 days and get a refund.
How Much Is ClickFunnels After the Trial Period?
After the free trial period, you can choose between ClickFunnels’ Basic or Platinum plans.
The Basic plan is $97 per month, and users can build 20 funnels and 100 pages. It allows for one sub-user, three payment gateways, and three domains.
The Platinum plan costs $297 per month, allowing unlimited funnels, follow-up funnels, and pages. Users can set up nine payment gateways, nine domains, and three sub-users. This plan also includes the Backpack feature as well as training with FunnelFlix and Virtual Hackathons.
Platinum Monthly Plan
3 Payment Integrations
Platinum Monthly Plan
9 Payment Integrations
Two Comma Club
27 Payment Integrations
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
ClickFunnels offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its products.
This essentially means that you can cancel your plan and get a full refund. To do so, you only need to contact the ClickFunnels customer support team within 30 days of your purchase.
You can request a refund of the full payment by merely emailing the ClickFunnels team at email@example.com.
Some of us need longer to practice, given the wealth of features on offer. It is easy to extend the trial to get a better sense of the software, and there’s no harm in asking.
A couple of simple email exchanges should do it. More than likely, the ClickFunnels team will be happy that you connected and will feel obliged to help you out.
The money-back guarantee should reassure you when deciding to extend your trial or purchase a plan.
If you go for the insufficient funds option, don’t forget that your bank could charge you an overdraft or declined transaction fee. Emailing during the trial period is usually the better choice.
By offering a free trial in the first place, ClickFunnels wants you to enjoy its system and see how you interact with it. The team is likely to give you a second chance, letting you see just how much ClickFunnels can help you improve your sales and expand your customer base.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to Find an Unbiased ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook For Free?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- What is “Instant Traffic Hacks”?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Expert Secrets Book?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Is Funnel Hackers Black Box a Good Investment?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live This Year?
- Should I Sign-Up for a Funnel Hacks Web Class?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Dotcom Secrets Book?
- How to Work With ClickFunnels API?
- Is There a Possibility to Get a Funnel Hacker’s T-Shirt For Free?
- How to Attend The One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Are ClickFunnels Training Programs Worth Signing-Up To?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- How Many Payment Gateways Can You Connect in ClickFunnels?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How to Sign Up for a Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- Can You Use PayPal for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Traffic Secrets Book?
- Is Perfect Webinar Secrets Review Worth Getting?
- How to Attend 10x Webinar?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Are One Funnel Away Challenge Bonuses Valuable?
- Should I Get The Software Secrets Book?