Digital agency owners selling services can use ClickFunnels 2.0 to generate leads, create sales funnels, onboard new clients, and keep in contact with these clients.
- The platform’s features include a CRM, Workflows, Email Marketing, and drag-and-drop builders
- You can also integrate third-party software such as SMS for advanced marketing
How to Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Digital Agency
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of uses for digital agency businesses:
- Build Funnels – For new potential customers, you can create landing pages and follow up with SMS and email marketing to sell them your services.
- Schedule Calls – You can embed a calendar into your funnel for prospects to schedule calls with you.
- Marketing Campaigns – Advertise your new offers, special promotions, and regular company newsletters.
ClickFunnels 2.0 Features for Digital Agencies
Sales Funnels and Landing Pages
The sales funnels and landing page features help digital agencies with their lead generation, sales, and onboarding.
When building a funnel, you’ll map out your customer journey, from their initial interaction to onboarding them as a client.
Then, you can create opt-in forms, sales pages, and checkouts.
If you’re a digital agency generating a lot of leads, having a complete sales funnel will ensure that prospects will move through the pipeline.
A strong web presence is essential if you’re selling digital services.
You can build a complete website on ClickFunnels 2.0 using its drag-and-drop editor.
In addition to all of the style elements, you’ll be able to include the following features:
- Opt-in forms
- Call scheduling
- Previous work completed
- Client testimonials
Your site can display your digital agency’s portfolio of work, the results you’ve achieved, and ways to contact you.
When managing the complete sales process, strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is critical.
It will contain your lead’s contact information, where they are in the sales process, your internal notes, and all the contact you’ve had with them.
This information will allow you to personalize your messages and marketing to get other sales reps or account managers up to speed with the client.
You can also move leads through the system depending on where they are in the sales cycle.
Every agency owner will need a comprehensive email marketing solution to schedule emails and follow up quickly.
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of pre-built flow templates and builders so you can send emails with text, images, and style elements.
Examples of email marketing for digital agencies:
- Opt-in follow ups and call scheduling
- Review requests
- Promotional offers
Workflows are what connect all your ClickFunnels features together.
You can map flows out and set up triggers and actions.
Here’s how a workflow may be used:
- A lead sees your free digital agency consultation and opts into your form.
- An automated email is sent to book a consultation call for your digital services.
- A webhook can be used to add this consultation to your calendar.
- A reminder email will then be sent to the lead to confirm the call and include the link.
This example shows how they can be a powerful tool to reduce the time needed to confirm call slots, scheduling, and follow-ups. They can all be automated using Workflows.
You can set up a blog to help you build authority in the digital agency community and drive traffic to your site.
ClickFunnels 2.0 lets you integrate a full blog into your website – making the process seamless for readers.
Here are some ideas for digital agency blog posts:
- Best Traffic Sources For Lead Generation
- 10 Tips for Increasing eCommerce Conversion Rates
- What to Look for When Considering Hiring a Digital Agency
Which ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do I Need as a Digital Agency?
Digital agency owners can start using the platform by subscribing to its Basic plan. This will give you access to sales funnels, landing pages, one website, CRM, email marketing, workflows, and a blog.
After using it, if you decide you’ve outgrown the plan, you can subscribe to a greater offering.
- Basic Plan – $147 per month
- Pro Plan – $197 per month
- Funnel Hacker – $297 per month
|Feature||Basic Plan||Pro Plan||Funnel Hacker|
|Sales Funnels and Landing Pages||✅||✅||✅|
ClickFunnels 2.0 Templates for Digital Agencies
ClickFunnels 2.0 has website, email, and recipe templates. These are pre-built and can be found inside the respective builders – they’re designed to make getting set up a lot simpler.
When building a lead generation funnel, digital agencies can choose one of the platform’s ‘Generate Leads’ opt-in recipes.
These are two and three-step funnels to collect prospective clients’ contact information.
To further suit your specific digital agency needs, you can alter the templates to include your opt-in forms, lead magnets, and content.
If your needs are not met, then you could also hire a ClickFunnels 2.0 expert to help you set up and design your content exactly how you’d like it.
Tips for Digital Agencies Using ClickFunnels 2.0
Here are our three top tips for digital agencies using ClickFunnels 2.0:
- Address Pain Points – Take advantage of the fact that you know your customer very well and all their common questions. Design FAQ pages, address their potential concerns in your videos, and create lead magnets that solve their issues.
- Use Workflows and Automation – You can save a lot of time by using the automation features in ClickFunnels to schedule calls and send emails.
- Utilize Online Resources – ClickFunnels has one of the most engaged web communities and provides detailed tutorials. If you’re ever stuck, post on the Facebook group, research on YouTube, or contact its support.
What Software Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Replace for Digital Agencies?
Digital agency owners typically subscribe to various software products to help run their businesses.
As ClickFunnels 2.0 has so many powerful features, you may find that you no longer require some of your subscriptions.
This is the list of the ClickFunnels 2.0 features and the software that they replace:
- Sales Funnels/Landing Pages/Websites
- CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Email Marketing
- Active Campaign
Frequently Asked Questions
What Features Does ClickFunnels 2.0 Have For Digital Agencies?
ClickFunnels 2.0 has a range of features for digital agencies, including sales funnels, landing pages, a website builder, CRM, email marketing, workflows, and integrations.
What ClickFunnels 2.0 Subscription Plan Do Digital Agencies Need?
Digital agencies can get started by using the platform’s Basic plan. This will give you access to all the features to get set up and running. This ClickFunnels 2.0 subscription costs $147 per month, which can be reduced to $127 per month when paid annually.
Can I Use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a Digital Agency?
Yes, you can use ClickFunnels 2.0 as a digital agency. You can create opt-in forms, generate leads, produce marketing campaigns, and track leads through the sales pipeline.