GoHighLevel Workflows were introduced as a new way to connect all the different modules on the platform.
They provide a visual way to set triggers, events, and actions to connect Leads, Forms, Contacts, Marketing, and Scheduling.
- You can access the module inside your sub-account
- There are many Recipes to help you get started
GoHighLevel Workflow Builder Overview
The GoHighLevel Workflow builder allows users to automate many processes.
You can build your workflows to include any of its modules and connect them by specifying triggers, events, and actions.
The intuitive builder then maps out the customer’s path so that you can see their journey.
When to Use GoHighLevel Workflows
Workflows provide automation for your business. In many cases, they replace webhook software such as Zapier or tasks that require manual completion.
Here are several popular ways you can use Workflows:
- Scheduling – You can automate your scheduling and appointment booking.
- Increase your show rate – You can use them to send prospects reminders of your scheduled meetings so that they don’t forget.
- Follow-ups – After completing a call, you can survey your lead for feedback or a review.
14 GoHighLevel Workflow Recipes
To help you get set up using Workflows, the platform provides 14 Recipes.
These pre-made templates contain common flows, allowing you to publish quickly.
Moreover, when in the Workflow editor, you can customize these templates to suit your needs.
Here are the 14 Recipes:
- Appointment booking – Send your prospect an automated meeting scheduling link.
- Appointment confirmation and reminder – Decrease your no-show rate by following up with leads.
- Appointment confirmation, reminder, survey, and review request – Send each new prospect a follow-up confirmation, reminder, and post-call surveys and review.
- Auto missed call text-back – If a lead calls and you missed it, you can instantly follow up with an automated text.
- Birthday template – Offer promotions and discounts to leads on their birthday.
- FAQ auto-reply – Use this to automate responses to your most commonly received questions.
- FB messenger – Respond to leads via Facebook Messenger.
- Fast 5 lite – Lead nurturing within the first five minutes using email, SMS, and voicemail drops to follow up.
- Fast Five – A lead follow-up message 5 minutes after becoming active.
- GMB business message – Respond and notify users using Google Business Messaging.
- List reactivation – If your list hasn’t been messaged or isn’t active, you can use this to find positive responses.
- Send review request – After the customer has been marked as ‘won,’ you can follow up with a review request.
- Webinar registration confirmation and reminders – After a prospect has signed up, you can send them follow-up reminders leading up to the webinar.
- No-show template – If someone is a no-show, then you can follow up.
Triggers for GoHighLevel Workflows
GoHighLevel provides you with a wide range of triggers that you can use to set up your Workflow.
Here is the full list below:
- Appointment status
- Customer booked appointment
- Birthday reminder
- Contact changed
- Contact created
- Contact DND
- Contact tag
- Custom date reminder
- Note added
- Note changed
- Task added
- Contact actions
- Customer replied
- Form submitted
- Order form submission
- Order submitted
- Survey submitted
- Trigger link created
- Twilio validation error
- Call status
- Email events
- Facebook lead form submitted
- Category completed
- Membership new signup
- Offer access granted
- Offer access removed
- Product access granted
- Product access removed
- Product completed
- User login
- Opportunity status changed
- Pipeline stage changed
- Stale opportunities
- Abandoned checkout
- Order placed
- Order fulfilled
- Video tracking
- TikTok form submitted
After you’ve selected a trigger, you can refine the audience choice by using the Filters feature.
These can include only triggering people with specific tags or statuses.
How to Set Up GoHighLevel Workflows
GoHighLevels Workflows are very simple to put together and easy to understand.
Here’s how to set them up:
- From your dashboard, select the agency subaccount where you’d like to set up one.
- Now, select Automation on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Next, you’ll need to click + Create Workflow.
- You can now opt for an empty Workflow by selecting Start from Scratch or use a pre-made template by choosing a Recipe.
- As this is a pre-made template, it will populate. To add a new Workflow trigger or action, select the sections.
- Once you set up the Workflow, slide the toggle to Publish and click Save.
- Your Workflow will now be set up and live.
What Software Does GoHighLevel Workflows Replace?
The GoHighLevel Workflows platform can be used to replace a wide range of automation tools and software.
Here are a few that you may no longer need:
- Active Campaign
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there are many ready-made Workflows. They’re called Recipes, which can be found within the Workflow module. You can customize and personalize them to suit your needs.
Workflows are a GoHighLevel core feature and, therefore, available on all subscription plans.