GoHighLevel’s Pipeline tool lets you track your leads from the first interaction.
It also displays the opportunities, value, and conversion rate on your agency subaccount for you to view easily.
- You can create multiple Pipelines for each subaccount
- On your dashboard, you can switch between Pipelines
You Might Also Like:
GoHighLevel Pipeline Overview
The Pipeline feature gives you a high-level overview of how your leads are moving through your funnel.
As they progress, prospects will automatically move through the pipeline with GoHighLevel automations – you don’t have to manually set up win/loss after each stage.
Moreover, the platform allows you to add as many stages as you’d like and have multiple pipelines.
Considerations Before Making a GoHighLevel Pipeline
Before you set up a GoHighLevel Pipeline, there are a few things for you to consider, which we cover below:
- Type of Pipeline – You can set up one for each traffic source and funnel, such as Facebook or Google, as you can have multiple Pipelines.
- Customer Interaction Points – It can be helpful to track the full journey, including how the customer finds you and each interaction they have on the way to converting. These can then be assigned as Pipeline steps.
How to Create a GoHighLevel Pipeline
The process of setting up a GoHighLevel Pipeline is very simple:
- From your Dashboard, select the Agency subaccount where you’d like to create a Pipeline.
- Select Settings in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Select Pipelines and click the green + Create New Pipeline button.
- First, you’ll need to name your pipeline, and then you can start naming and adding the stages.
- You can add as many stages to your pipeline as you’d like; you can also click on the icons to hide steps from the pie chart and funnel.
- When complete, click Save.
- Your pipeline will now have been completed and will appear under this section.
- If you’d like to edit or delete it, you can do this by clicking on the icons to the right of the screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
To create a GoHighLevel Pipeline, go to the agency subaccount where you’d like it > Select the Settings icon > Click the + Create New Pipeline button > In the pop-up, name the pipeline and add all of the stages > When complete, select Save. Your pipeline has now been created.