To become a Kajabi affiliate and refer others to their platform, you’ll need to sign up here.
Kajabi users can become part of the partner affiliate program and get access to a nice package of benefits including special rewards and a lifetime commission for each person who signs up.
To join Kajabi’s affiliate program, you will need to:
- Register for a Kajabi account using this link
- Log in, you’ll be redirected to the dashboard
- At the bottom left, you’ll see your name, click on it and select “Partner Dashboard”
- You should now see a “Partner Leaderboard”, scroll down and hit the “Browse Campaigns” button
- Choose a campaign for your audience
- Create an affiliate link and promote it
Today we are going to talk about the Kajabi affiliate program and answer some important questions about how to sign up and what special benefits you receive as an affiliate.
More About Kajabi’s Affiliate Program
Kajabi is a powerful all-in-one business platform for marketing digital products.
Using Kajabi, you can grow your online business to new heights and create a sizable online presence for your brand name.
If you know someone whose online business could benefit from Kajabi and would enjoy the Kajabi experience, you can join the affiliate program and refer the platform to them.
Joining Kajabi’s Affiliate Program
To sign up for the Kajabi Partner affiliate program, you must first have an active Kajabi account.
Click this link to register, then toggle navigation and access the User Menu from the dashboard, and select Partner Dashboard. Fill out the application and hit submit.
You can then start referring as a Kajabi Partner affiliate. If you toggle navigation you can see the name of your referrals and the commission from each.
You can also access share links from the platform dashboard. First, sign in to your account and toggle navigation to access the “Referrals’ ‘ tab on your dashboard. Next, grab the Referral URL and share it with your network.
You can share referrals through your website, social media pages, email, Youtube audience, and more.
The affiliate program is only available to Kajabi users. If you are interested in making money, you can get a 30-day free trial and try out the affiliate program.
How Does The Affiliate Program Work?
Kajabi’s affiliates are called Kajabi Partners.
Partners are part of a special affiliate program that gives platform users access to the rewards program.
The Kajabi Partner affiliate program is a way to get users to push Kajabi to other people so more people sign up and use the platform.
The more people you introduce and bring to the platform, the more your benefit.
The affiliate program is open to any Kajabi user as long as they have a valid account.
Here is how the Partner program works.
You get a special affiliate URL share link that you send to your audience.
When your audience clicks on the link, it puts a cookie in their browser.
If they sign up for Kajabi within 30 days using the same browser, then that Kajabi affiliate referral goes to you and you start to benefit.
The Partner Program gives each affiliate a Campaign Brief that has all the tools they need to successfully refer Kajabi.
Each campaign brief contains information about commission breakdowns, assets to use for ads and promotional pieces, and sample email copy and email subject message.
These tools help affiliate users make compelling email Kajabi marketing campaigns.
Partners in the affiliate program also receive access to Custom Campaign Links which allow them to create their own custom links to their website using whichever URLs they want.
Partners receive a 30% lifetime commission from any user that signs up using their share links.
That means that Kajabi will pay you 30% of the fees that any Kajabi referrals pay after their trial period.
Partners receive this commission every month for as long as their referral is an active Kajabi user.
Commission gets paid the month after the referral signs up to make sure they do not cancel their subscription beforehand.
Kajabi also offers its affiliate partners an attractive rewards program.
Affiliates unlock rewards as they move up reward levels. The more referred users sign up, the higher your affiliate reward level goes.
- At the Blue affiliate level with one active referral, you receive the basic 30% commission.
- At the Blue level, you can make up to $1,119.60 per year from the commission.
- At the Bronze level with just 3 referrals, you can make an extra $3,358 per year. With 50 referrals, you reach the Diamond level, you get all that commission and Kajabi will give you $500 a month to help you buy a car.
- At 100 you reach the Diamond level and that amount jumps to $100.
- Lastly, there is the Legend level with 200 active referrals, though Kajabi is currently still in the process of determining the rewards for this level.
So with the Partner program, Kajabi affiliates are incentivized to refer as many users as possible.
The more referred users sign up, the more commission and benefits they receive.
The Kajabi Partner affiliate referral program accompanying rewards program. are two incredibly attractive reasons to give Kajabi a try.
Successful affiliates can make enough money to cover their own subscription costs so they can focus on making money on their website and online business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is There a Kajabi Discount?
- What Kind of Checkout Pages are Offered in Kajabi?
- Can I Sell Physical Products on Kajabi?
- What is a Kajabi University?
- How to Create an Evergreen Webinar with Kajabi?
- What are Kajabi Alternatives?
- Can You Host Live Webinars in Kajabi?
- Can You Host Videos in Kajabi?
- How to Create a Community in Kajabi?
- How to Attend Kajabi Summit?
- How to Create Quizzes & Surveys in Kajabi?
- How to Hire a Kajabi Virtual Assistant?
- How Many Payment Gateways Does Kajabi Offer?
- Can I Add My Own Fonts to Kajabi?
- Can I Add Custom Themes to Kajabi?