Kajabi offers a powerful all-in-one platform for creating and growing your online business.
Using Kajabi, you have an integrated platform for handling every aspect of your online course business, from creating digital products to managing your email contacts.
If you sell online courses on your Kajabi site, then you will likely want a way to measure and keep track of your student’s performance.
Try creating an assessment, a quiz, or a survey in Kajabi by yourself. It’s free and takes 2 minutes.
Asking your students to assess the material they are learning is a way to help them absorb and apply concepts.
Further, there is good evidence that quizzes in course modules are an effective way to improve short-term academic performance.
Evidence also shows that regular quizzes and student assessments in an online setting significantly increase student engagement.
So if you are not already using Kajabi to keep track of student performance, then you definitely should start.
Kajabi has some excellent tools for creating student assessments & quizzes so you can gauge student performance and build student engagement.
Today we are going to talk about how to use the course assessment and quiz modules in Kajabi.
Kajabi Assessments: An Overview
Assessment-oriented lessons in kajabi are pretty simple. Basically, assessment oriented lessons require students to complete a lesson assessment or quiz before proceeding on to the next lesson.
Lessons are immediately graded and given to students so they can see how they are learning and keep track of their progress. From your end as the site admin, you can get valuable information about student performance.
Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to set up assessment-oriented lessons:
- Open the People tab on the Kajabi dashboard
- Select the Assessments tab and click +New Assessment
- Enter a title and description, and select if it will be a graded assessment
- Go to the Assignment Details tab and set a passing grade
Now you can start adding individual questions for each assessment.
Click the Add Question button in the assessment editor.
Kajabi currently allows you to add multiple choice and multiple selection questions.
Once you input the possible answers, pick which is(are) the correct one(s).
You can also add images to each question by clicking on the image icon and uploading a photo from your computer.
Once you create the assessment, go to the Product page and add the assessment to a post.
Now, students will be prompted to complete that assessment once they finish that lesson.
Kajabi automatically grades assessments and returns the results to the student.
Once assessments have been set, you can check on their results by clicking the Results tab in the Assessment Editor.
From the Results tab, you can view individual student performances on different assessments.
You can also export student performance data into CSV format by selecting Export under the View Reports icon.
You can also set up assessments to automatically notify when a student completes an assignment.
You can export quiz results directly to a third-party app using the Zapier integration in the Kajabi dashboard.
Quizzes & Surveys in Kajabi: How It Will Help You Market Your Products
Adding assessments, quizzes, and surveys to your course catalog is a great way to market your products and boost sales.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Understand your audience better: One of the best things about assessments is they give you a window to figure out your audience’s performance.
You can set assessments to your website and landing pages to figure out which products are the most successful, and how you can modify courses to improve student performance.
- Collect data to increase marketing effectiveness: Assessments let you set tags on specific questions to sort users by their answers. That way you can better market your products directly to students based on their preferences and course performance.
For example, if a section of students does particularly poorly on a given assessment, you can market extra materials to them.
- Get feedback on your courses: Assessments are also a useful tool to see if your courses really are teaching students. If you notice that students tend to do poorly on some particular assessment, you might need to modify the lesson plan to focus on those weak parts.
Ensuring that students can get the most out of your courses is a sure-fire way to incentivize student activity and sell more products.
Assessments and quizzes are a perfect way to keep track of student performance and up the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Assessments help make sure that students are actually learning the material, give hints on how to modify course structures to maximize course engagement, and allow you to connect with individual students for the purposes of marketing and building a relationship.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to Create Evergreen Webinars on Kajabi?
- What Kind of Automations There are in Kajabi?
- Is There Free Training in Kajabi?
- How Does Kajabi Website Builder Work?
- What is Kajabi Cambria?
- Can I See Kajabi Website Examples?
- How to Create a Kajabi Membership Site?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in Kajabi?
- What are The Best Kajabi Alternatives?
- Can I Use My Own Domain With Kajabi?
- What is Kajabi Access?
- Can I See Kajabi Landing Page Examples?
- Can I Hire a Kajabi Consultant?
- What is Kajabi University?
- Does Kajabi Have a Funnel Feature?
- How to Build Check-Out Pages with Kajabi?
- What Kind of Integrations Can You Connect to Kajabi?
- How Does Kajabi Summit Work?