You can easily integrate Kajabi to your Squarespace website and vice versa.
- Kajabi and Squarespace can be integrated together with a third-party tool.
- Kajabi is superior to Squarespace and it has more features, so you might want to migrate to Kajabi instead.
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform to sell digital products.
For example, users can create courses or membership sites, then use a comprehensive set of tools to market and sell them.
On the other hand, Squarespace is a no-code website builder and website design tool.
The most accessible way to integrate these two separate platforms is with Zapier, a third-party application.
Zapier allows you to quickly, easily, and automatically send information between the two platforms.
As a result of Zapier’s simplicity, you can complete the entire process in a few minutes without coding knowledge.
Why Would You Want to Integrate Kajabi and Squarespace?
The critical difference between the two is focus and audience.
Kajabi was explicitly designed to create, market, and sell courses. You can do it similarly with Squarespace, but it doesn’t have as many features as Kajabi.
For example, its course-building capability is minimal, and Squarespace doesn’t have an e-mail marketing suite, so you still need Kajabi for this.
Integrating Kajabi and Squarespace lets you collect customer data, automate your order process, gather leads, trigger automated e-mails, and put your e-mail marketing on autopilot.
You will need a Kajabi account and a Squarespace website to integrate the two applications.
Squarespace’s plans let you only pay for what you need, ranging from $23 to $65 per month, with the option to cancel whenever you like.
How to Integrate Kajabi and Squarespace
Zapier allows you to send info between Kajabi and Squarespace, simplifying the connection between the two applications. First, you will log in to each application.
Then you will tell Zapier how to understand an action in one (trigger) and take a resulting action in the other.
- Simply authenticate Squarespace and Kajabi; this should take around 30 seconds.
- The next step is to pick one of the apps as a trigger; this will kick off your automation.
- Choose the resulting action from the app.
- Next, select the data you want to send from one app to another.
Of course, you could also run your online courses on your Squarespace website to keep everything together.
However, as a course builder and membership site manager, it is nowhere near as powerful as Kajabi.
So integrating the two applications will be ideal if you are a serious Kajabi user that also needs the no-code website builder functionality of Squarespace.
If one platform doesn’t have the feature you’re looking for, then the other one surely will.
Of course, you will need to have a subscription to both platforms, but the cost will be worth all the convenient features you’ll be able to access.
Using Zapier is the easiest way to integrate the applications, and it only takes a few minutes.
You’ll have the use of all the tools you need to make your online business a success. From course creation to sales and marketing, you can do it all.
You Might Also Like:
- List of Available Email Templates in Kajabi
- List of Kajabi Landing Page Examples
- Checkout Page Options in Kajabi
- Payment Gateways in Kajabi
- Selling Physical Products in Kajabi
- Adding Your Own Domain to Kajabi
- Sizing Images in Kajabi
- Hiring a Website Designer for Your Kajabi Website
- Using Kajabi’s Website Builder
- Hosting a Live Webinar in Kajabi
- Creating a Membership Site in Kajabi
- Creating a Blog in Kajabi