Livestorm is an adaptable webinar and remote-meeting platform. With our broad experience of the online business software market, we were delighted by Livestorm’s no-nonsense pricing and free plans for webinars and remote meetings.
The design caters to anyone who wants a single, accessible video communication platform to meet all their needs.
We have found it’s super easy to use, and you can launch the browser-based app via any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer.
You Might Also Like:
How Livestorm Works
Livestorm is a reliable, user-friendly platform that will enable you to create webinar solutions to meet your needs. We have tested it with recurring events, pre-recorded webinars, on-demand webinars, and in Iframe mode.
We have also integrated live video-stream with minimal effort. We’ve generated online courses, product demos and created several live events.
It doesn’t matter what size and type of business you operate. Livestorm is an ideal tool to create webinars, virtual meetings, onboarding sessions, and podcast interviews. It’s incredibly versatile for:
- Human resources
- Customer communication
Pricing is simple, and there is an appealing free option:
- The basic Starter Plan is free, no credit card required – 20-minute events with up to ten attendees for webinars and four for meetings.
- The Premium Plan starts at $99 if billed yearly, with instant meetings for up to 12 people and unlimited events for up to four hours. Increase your live attendees to 1,000 and pay $605-665/month.
- An Enterprise Plan with at least five hosts and all the Premium features. Custom pricing.
Livestorm at a Glance
Livestorm Meetings and Webinars are affordable, easy to set up and use, the quality of streaming is great, and customer support is excellent.
Affordability & Pricing
Livestorm is one of the few platforms that offer free webinars and meeting plans.
But there is a limit to the number of people who can attend, and they can’t be longer than 20 minutes. Paid premium plans are affordable and include up to four hours of streaming.
Until February 2021, there was a $31 Meet Premium plan with a free COVID-19 relief option.
Now, meetings and webinars have the same range of Premium Plans. The Premium Plan starts at $99 a month or $89 if paid annually.
Affordable pricing is an undeniably positive aspect of this platform, but adding participants or attendees costs extra.
User Experience & Ease of Use
The Livestorm platform is easy to use and navigate. Registration pages are functional. There is an intuitive menu with settings, great analytics, and excellent reporting.
Real-time engagement is part of the package, and participants join conversations and talk to real people. The system records all sessions for future reference and use.
Livestorm is keen to grow, upgrade, and better its product. So, the team encourages customer feedback and has a reputation for listening.
We have had very positive experiences with the quality of streaming via Livestorm.
It operates on a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) basis, which promises high-quality streaming provided good speaker quality and a fast internet connection.
However, we did find that replay quality is lower than streaming quality. So, while replay storage is unlimited, real-time streaming is a better option.
Customer Support & Training
Livestorm has a comprehensive training blog and knowledge base that includes lots of step-by-step guides and training material.
The Livestorm team also offers advice about webinars, webcasts, and lead generation, as well as announcing and explaining product updates.
The chat and email feature is also useful in this context. The typical response time for customer support is 24 hours on business days.
We haven’t had any issues but have noticed reviews complaining that support is only available during traditional working hours.
Free Livestorm Resources for Those Who Want To Get Started
The best way to learn more about Livestorm is to give it a try. You can get started with a free trial and test your experience with real events. You’ll soon get a feel for it.
Useful resources include:
- Free Plan – You can sign up right now without paying a cent. It’s the best way to try out the platform free, without any time boundaries. You don’t even need a credit card.
- Demo – Learn Livestorm’s way to convert 20-30% more customers. Schedule a demo with a product expert now.
- Product Tour – Get yourself a free, 30-minute, in-depth product tour with all your questions answered.
Is Livestorm Worth The Cost? Pros & Cons
The brilliant thing about Livestrong is that you can start by hosting webinars for free. Afterward, you only pay for what you need. There are no hidden fees, and your customers don’t have to download unwieldy software to take part.
We were a little disappointed to find that the free options have such significant limitations for participants. No more than ten people can join a free-plan webinar, and no more than four can attend a free-plan meeting.
Pros of Livestorm
- Livestrong offers free Meet and Webinar plans. Their premium plans are affordable.
- It’s an intuitive and easy-to-use platform.
- Both paid and free plans include a variety of features. The only difference between free and premium plans is the time and number of hosts and attendees allowed.
- The Livestorm team is very responsive to customer feedback. They are also continually upgrading and improving the platform.
- Landing pages are easy to set up and appealing to users.
- Great analytics allow you to export everything you need.
- Beta versions regularly increase capacity. For instance, Livestorm recently upgraded so that the platform can handle up to 3,000 attendees for major events.
Cons of Livestorm
- Participant numbers are very limited in the free meeting/webinar plans. Extra hosts and attendees cost more.
- The time allowed for free webinars and meetings is a lot less than for paid plans.
- Customer support is not always available if the problem needs a fix at the exact moment.
- Streaming quality is highly dependent on the internet connection of the user.
What Can Be Done With Livestorm?
It’s effortless to create online events with Livestorm for any audience, with webinars and meetings being just the beginning. You can use it for any event or purpose where you want people to meet online.
It might be for training, learning, discussions, product analysis, interviews, hiring – anything you can imagine.
Possible use cases include:
- Online courses
- Presentation polls
- Product demos for sales teams
- Lead generation sessions
- Brand building
- Customer training and onboarding
- Remote team-building
- Podcasts interviews
- Panel discussions
- Private workshops
- Live Q&As
- Employee onboarding and training
- Company communication
- Group discussions
- Hiring sessions
Livestorm Key Features
Livestorm offers smart, simple webinar software that provides fantastic solutions. Highlights include marketing insights, automation, and a superior user experience (UX).
UX is all-important when it comes to Livestorm webinars. It extends from the invitation and registration to branding and the way you choose to present the webinar.
The advanced webinar features also improve the experience. Options range from embedded registration forms to automated webinars.
Integration and analytics are also crucial.
The UX of Livestorm webinars is a critical feature. I love it because I know that visitors who have a pleasant experience are more likely to become customers and return.
Great features worth mentioning include:
- Unlimited webinars, all in high definition.
- Browser-based webinars that don’t need an app.
- Email invitations and automatic email reminders save you time and effort.
- Super-simple chat options.
- Custom branding that makes you unique.
- Compelling custom-designed registration pages that make an impact
- Accessible, useful Q&A function.
- Invite up to six guests to your webinar “stage” at the same time.
- Up to 1,000 people can attend.
- Share your screen with those attending.
- Share presentation slides in a similar way to Powerpoint.
Advanced Webinar Features
There are more advanced webinar features incorporated in Livestorm than we first imagined.
Stand-out features include:
- The option to embed registration forms on landing pages
- When people register, Livestorm catches the data.
- Instant sharing of YouTube and pre-recorded videos; Paste YouTube links and upload your videos.
- Opportunities to host paid and private webinars
- If you are too busy to be the host, you can automate your webinars.
- Users can watch recorded videos on-demand.
- Moderate your public events and refuse access to people if you wish.
- Access to customized emails and the ability to filter registrations.
- Produce compelling media kits with our images.
- Publish your webinars to your company page or website.
The benefit of analytics can never be over-emphasized, and Livestorm’s got you covered. You can analyze event-performance through an advanced dashboard that gives you the information you need to know.
Here’s what the powerful analytics tool offers:
- Custom registration forms to get information about those registering and attending webinars.
- Automatic data enrichment that gives you more information about your attendees.
- Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) parameters that give you the source of registrations to track marketing effectiveness.
- Data on how many people watch new and previously published webinar replays.
- Accurate statistics on the number of people who register and how many show up at webinars.
- Create polls when you hold webinars. Then publish them to see the answers in real-time.
Livestorm lets you integrate everything that matters to you. The best advantage is automating integration by connecting Livestorm to more than 1,000 apps via Zapier.
Here are the pros:
- It works in Iframe mode. You can integrate any live video stream into your webinars, including YouTube, Livestream, and Twitch.
- Download your webinar as an MP4 file and upload it to YouTube from Livestorm.
- Native integrations let you sync attendees with Pipedrive or Hubspot.
- Use Slack in real-time to get registration notifications.
- Tag integration lets you add Google Analytics, Drift, Intercom, and other options.
- Export your data, add your logo and create a branded report quickly and easily.
What do We like About Livestorm?
We like the adaptability and accessibility of Livestorm. It’s ideal for anyone who wants a single video communication and browser-based platform that they can customize.
Benefits for you include its affordability and the many features you can access without extra costs. The Livestorm team also listens to customer feedback and will respond whether it’s good or bad.
Livestorm offers free plans, which gives you a chance to try out the platform without even presenting a credit card.
You can continue with the free plan if you choose to. The only possible drawback is the limits on participant numbers. Also, meetings and webinars cannot be longer than 20 minutes.
Premium prices are affordable too. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Meet Premium was free for up to 12 participants.
The Premium Plan for meetings and webinars now starts at $99 with one host, if billed yearly.
2. It’s Packed With Features With No Hidden Costs
There are no hidden costs. All users get the same premium customer support and high-security standards.
Livestorm is GDPR-compliant and encrypts your data, backing it up continuously.
All Livestorm plans – paid or free – have the same set of features.
Marketing insights, automation, a superior webinar user experience (UX), analytics, and integration are all part of the deal.
3. They Listen to Customer Feedback
Livestorm gives all customers access to its development roadmap and will let you know in real-time about the release of fixes and new features.
The team members know that things can go wrong and invite users to give feedback, whether good or bad. When users complain or ask for improvements, these folks listen.
While reviewing the platform, we noticed continuous improvements and upgrades.
Final Thoughts on Livestorm
Livestorm has set out to make webinars smarter, simpler, and more efficient. In our opinion, it has succeeded.
The system allows people to communicate in webinars and meetings without having to download software. You can launch from your desktop, tablet, or any mobile phone and view it in any browser.
We found the system to be stable, reliable, and friendly. We didn’t have any technical issues, and when we had queries, we got quality customer support with immediate solutions.
The features it offers, including analytics, are ideal for marketing, sales, promotions, and other business operations.
Replay quality isn’t always stellar, and the limitations of the free plans may not suit everyone. We rate the platform 4.55.