Samcart has a simple pricing model. There are three pricing options, so you are sure to find something to suit your budget and business model.
- The basic Launch Plan comes in at a great price of only $49 per month.
- If you require added features, consider the Grow Plan, at $99 per month.
- The Scale plan is $199 per month and includes features like an affiliate center and A/B testing.
There is a 20% per month saving if you pay annually.
Get SamCart For Free
We get it. We realize that you want to know what you’re getting yourself into. You want to know if this solution is worth the investment without paying an arm and a leg upfront to find out.
We know how much your business means to you, and we understand that you want to be sure about the facts before you pay up for a tool like this. So, SamCart offers you a free 90 trial if you sign up now.
Signing up is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply follow these steps:
- Click here to get started for free.
- Choose the plan you would like to try out.
- Fill in all the details required, including the credit card details (note that SamCart will not apply charges at the checkout).
Try Out SamCart Now!
SamCart Pricing Plans: What You Need to Know
SamCart has a price plan for almost every budget. Whether you are just starting your entrepreneurial journey or have solidly established yourself already, SamCart can support you.
As the price plans step up, the features and support you receive will also increase.
Your business is unique. SamCart can meet your specific business needs, and so, every plan comes with these features at a minimum:
Pricing Tier #1: SamCart Launch Plan
Pricing: $49 per Month if Paid Monthly, $39 per Month if Paid Annually ($470)
This plan is excellent for beginners and startups. The SamCart Launch plan offers the following noteworthy features in addition to the minimum listed above:
- No Additional Processing Fees
- Full Email Customization
- Custom Domains
- Smart Pixel Tracking
- Sales & VAT Tax Support
- Apple & Google Pay
- Custom Thank You Pages
- Free & Paid Trials
- Zapier Integration
- Membership Integrations
- Email Customer Support (2-day SLA)
This plan comes with a useful set of features to kick off your small business and feel how your checkout strategy impacts the customer experience.
However, with this plan, the SamCart branding and logo will be present on your payment pages, you can have just one admin user, and you cannot upsell. Customer support is limited to answers in two business days.
Despite these limitations, there are various features to help you maximize sales on your sales page.
Pricing Tier #2: SamCart Grow Plan
Pricing: $99 per Month if Paid Monthly, $79 per Month if Paid Annually ($950)
The Grow plan takes your business beyond the basics. Here are some noteworthy features (in addition to those included in the Launch plan).
- Three admin users
- Reporting comes with UTM tracking, full reporting.
- Email Customer Support
- Multiple payment options
- Custom checkout pages
- Pre-purchase add-ons
- Post-purchase upsells
- Customer management
- Subscription charge reminders
- Advanced subscription cancellations
- Completely white-labeled
- Advanced reporting
As your business grows, you will most likely have someone else doing your admin for you, and this plan allows up to three admin users.
Another benefit is that this plan will remove all SamCart branding, making yours the only visible brand. With this plan, you can enable pre-purchase add-ons, and post-purchase upsells to further increase your revenue stream.
Customer management allows you to optimize your business processes too.
Pricing Tier #3: SamCart Scale Plan
Pricing: $199 per Month if Paid Monthly, $159 per Month if Paid Annually($1910)
To the big sellers out there – this plan is for you. The Scale plan will help if you want to take things up a few notches in sales and marketing. In addition to all the features discussed above, the Scale Plan has these benefits on offer:
- Ten admin users
- Cart abandonment offers
- Affiliate center for really scaling your offers
- Subscription saver feature
- CRM integrations
- Built-in A/B split-testing
- Priority email customer support
With up to ten admin users, you can share the load among your team.
Cart abandonment is a problem for all online sellers. Some customers will abandon a full cart on your sales page, and you have nothing to show for it. SamCart captures the lead information and allows you to pursue them later.
What’s great is that this plan offers priority email support, too, so no need to wait around for help with things going wrong.
SamCart Enterprise Plan
Pricing: Per Request
Does your business need more hands-on attention? Do you want the “white-glove” service? The SamCart Enterprise Plan offers you unmatched care. You will enjoy such advanced features as:
- A dedicated account manager
- Subscription migration support
- Product roadmap prioritization
- Custom reporting & exports
- Launch reviews
- Technical setup support
- Multiple sub-accounts
SamCart Pricing Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does SamCart Cost?
The Launch Plan – $49 per month if paid monthly, $39 per month if paid annually ($470)
The Grow Plan – $99 per month if paid monthly, $79 per month if paid annually ($950)
The Scale Plan – $199 per month if paid monthly, $159 per month if paid annually ($1910)
The Enterprise Plan – Pricing on request
Are There Any Type Of Transaction Fees?
There are no additional transaction fees on any of the plans.
How Do I Cancel SamCart Subscription?
It’s effortless. Just drop the SamCart team an email if you wish to unsubscribe.
Is There a Money-Back Guarantee for SamCart?
Yes! Every SamCart account comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. SamCart doesn’t lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel anytime.
How to Save Money on SamCart?
If you choose to pay annually rather than monthly, you can save 20%. SamCart has designed features like the check-out process to boost profits and create additional revenue streams, which means you will make more money. There are also various options, such as the subscription saver, which will also save you money.
SamCart offers three value-for-money plans that will suit any seller – from startups to established businesses. Here is a quick summary of the pricing model:
- The Launch Plan – $49 per month if paid monthly, $39 per month if paid annually ($470)
- The Grow Plan – $99 per month if paid monthly, $79 per month if paid annually ($950)
- The Scale Plan – $199 per month if paid monthly, $159 per month if paid annually ($1910)
- The Enterprise Plan – Price on request
The Launch plan is suitable for beginner sellers and offers some great features to get you off the ground. The Grow plan provides more features to your growing online business and more customer support.
The Scale plan offers a well-priced, top of the range suite of features for a larger business and the best customer support.
If you need more, the Enterprise plan goes even further, so contact SamCart for pricing options.
No lock-in and the 30-day money-back guarantee make it worth your while with zero risks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Find SamCart Examples?
- How to Build a Funnel with SamCart?
- Is There a $19 SamCart Plan?
- Is SamCart Good for Selling Physical Products?
- Are There Any Special SamCart Offers?
- Is There a SamCart App?
- Can You Host Webinars on SamCart?
- How Do Checkout Pages Work On SamCart?
- How to Get Help & Support with SamCart?
- Can You Connect SamCart to Your WordPress Site?
- How to Get Training at SamCart?
- How to Integrate SamCart With Kajabi?
- What is a One Page Funnel?
- How Many Payment Processors Does SamCart Support?
- How Does SamCart Compares to Shopify?