Teachable does not have a demo, but the platform does have a Free Plan, which gives users access to the platform to test it out.
Users subscribed to the Free Plan can create and sell a course, a coaching program, and a digital downloadable.
- Teachable doesn’t have a demo
- The platform does offer a Free Plan
- The Free Plan gives users access to all of Teachable’s core features to test them out
Does Teachable Offer a Demo?
Teachable does not currently offer a demo; however, they do have a Free Plan, which is similar.
Customers that want to test out the platform can subscribe to the platform’s Free Plan, which gives them access to all the core features, which include:
- Course Builder
- Coaching Programs
- Digital Downloadable Creation
- Website Builder
In addition to testing these features, the Free Plan also allows users to sell their course, coaching, and digital downloadable as well as enroll an unlimited number of students.
How to Get a Teachable Demo
Although strictly speaking, the Teachable Free Plan is not a demo plan, it does give a great opportunity to demo the platform.
Therefore, we’ll show you how to access your Free Plan here:
- Navigate to Teachable.com.
- Select Join for Free on the top-right of the homepage.
- Enter your email and fill out the survey.
- You’ll then be redirected to your Teachable Free Plan account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Teachable doesn’t have a demo; however, the platform does offer a Free Plan that is very similar to a demo. Not only does the Free Plan give users access to all the core features, but they can also sell their course, coaching, or digital product.
To get a Teachable Free Plan, which is similar to a demo, users should navigate to Teachable’s homepage > Select Join for Free > Enter their email address > Complete the survey > Then they’ll receive access to their free account.