ThriveCart does not have a demo or free trial available; the best ThriveCart demo alternative is its 14-day refund policy.
This gives customers a chance to test the platform for 14 days, and if they’re not satisfied with it, they can request a refund.
After completing this process, I’ve compiled a guide below for how to claim a ThriveCart demo alternative.
- The ThriveCart 14-day refund policy is auto-applied to all new customer purchases
- To claim a refund, the customer must either fill out a contact form or email the platform
- The platform’s support email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Does ThriveCart Have a Demo?
ThriveCart does not have a demo or free trial. Instead, the platform offers a 14-day for itself guarantee.
It should be noted that conditions must be met before ThriveCart issues a refund.
- Connection of payment gateway
- Created at least one product
- Not yet sold any products
- The customer has not initiated a chargeback against ThriveCart
- The customer has contacted ThriveCart support
- The refund request was made within 14 days
- The customer has responded to ThriveCart support
ThriveCart Demo Alternative
As previously stated, ThriveCart users can request a refund within 14 days of purchasing if they meet the conditions outlined.
How to Claim a ThriveCart Demo Alternative
- First, navigate to the ThriveCart homepage.
- Then select “Get My Lifetime Account Now!”
- Next, select the plan you’d like to purchase by checking the box.
- Then, click “Proceed To Checkout.”
- To complete the purchase, enter your contact and billing information.
- From the ThriveCart dashboard, click the “Contact” tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the form fields to request a refund.
- Be sure to include key information, like name, email, refund request, and a reason why.
Emailing ThriveCart can be used as an alternative method of requesting a refund. The platform’s email address can be found at the bottom of the Contact page: email@example.com.
ThriveCart does not have a demo; however, they do have a 14-day refund policy.
Remember, to receive the refund, customers must meet conditions, like creating a product and not processing any payments within this period.
To request a refund, customers can either navigate to the “Contact” tab and fill out the contact form or email the platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, ThriveCart does not have a free trial. However, the platform has a 14-day refund policy, meaning dissatisfied customers can contact it to get their money back.
ThriveCart has two lifetime plans: the ThriveCart Lifetime Account, costing $495, and the ThriveCart Pro Lifetime Account, costing $690.