To help you get to know the platform and its features, WebinarJam offers a demo video for all potential customers.
You can also sign up for a trial to demo the platform yourself.
- WebinarJam offers a 14-day trial that costs $1
- The trial gives you access to all the features to try out
How to Watch a WebinarJam Demo Video
On its homepage, WebinarJam has a demo video.
In the video, they walk you through a live, set up and active WebinarJam account.
They review the software and highlight many features and tools using screen and audio recording.
Here’s what the demo covers:
- Browser-based solution – No app has to be downloaded by you or your viewers.
- Support – The company offers help and support for customers.
- How to create webinars – Walks you through the setup and creation.
- How to link to webinars – Shows you how to share your webinar with your viewers.
- Room and webinar settings – You have all the options to customize the room for your business.
- Test webinars – After the setup, you can test to ensure everything is working well before pushing it live.
- Advanced tracking and API integrations – Understand your audience better and integrate third-party software to enhance your experience.
- Registration pages – The types of pages that you can set up and use.
- Event setup – How to create an event using the different features and settings.
- Configurations – Make sure the flow of the funnel and pages are all linked and running together.
- Scheduling – Schedule the times of your webinars, ready for people to sign-up and join.
To watch WebinarJam’s demo video, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to WebinarJam’s homepage.
- Then, click on the Watch Demo button under the video.
- A pop-up will now appear. In the pop-up, enter your Name and Email.
- After reading the terms and conditions, check the boxes agreeing to them.
- Finally, click Watch.
- You’ll now be redirected back to the homepage, where you can watch the demo. Simply click Play to begin.
How to Get a WebinarJam Demo Account
WebinarJam doesn’t offer a demo account to try the platform.
Instead, they offer a 14-day trial that costs $1, which is similar to a demo account.
During the trial, you can test the platform’s features and tools to decide if it’s right for you.
Here’s how to get a $1 trial account:
- First, go to WebinarJam’s homepage.
- Select the Plans & Pricing tab at the top of the screen.
- Move your cursor away from the site page and towards the exit tab on your browser.
- A pop-up will appear: click on the green button that says Yes, Start My Trial.
- A pop-up will then appear with boxes you need to fill out to claim your trial. Complete all of the sections (billing, cart, and payment) before continuing.
- Your 14-day, $1 trial will now be activated. You’ll be redirected to your dashboard to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, WebinarJam offers a demo video on its homepage. They also offer a 14-day trial for $1 that gives you a chance to demo the platform’s features and tools before committing to a plan.
To access the WebinarJam demo video, you must go to the WebinarJam site > Click Demo > Fill out your information > Click play. If you want to try the platform using its 14-day, $1 trial, you can go to Plans & Pricing > Move your cursor away toward the exit tab > Click Yes > Fill out your details > Get started.