WebinarJam Studio was the earliest webinar solution created by Genesis Digital.
This older app worked as an add-on for Google+ Hangouts, but after the 2016 discontinuation of Google Hangouts, Genesis Digital upgraded its processes.
Now, WebinarJam has replaced WebinarJam Studio to operate on an independent cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis.
You Might Also Like:
Differences Between WebinarJam Studio and WebinarJam
Although Genesis Digital has discontinued WebinarJam Studio, it might be useful to explore the differences between the two platforms to see how this service has evolved over the years.
The table below highlights the differences between the two versions.
Google+ Hangouts Add On
Independent Cloud-Based Software
Genesis Digital moved to implement changes for several reasons.
In terms of features, the add-on was limited and relied heavily on Hangouts. There was little room to introduce new features for their Google Hangouts application.
Also, with Google+ disappearing and with the tendency of Google to alter and remove their social applications, reliance on Hangout was not sustainable. As it is, support for Google Hangouts has discontinued in 2021, so Genesis Digital made a strategic choice not to rely on this platform.
The move to an independent cloud-based software model helped Genesis Digital develop its research & development processes quickly. This competitive advantage has let it add more features and make the user experience smoother.
WebinarJam: A Stronger Successor to WebinarJam Studio
Let’s have a closer look at how the product has developed and what WebinarJam offers users now.
WebinarJam is a world-class, cloud-based webinar solution.
It offers top-quality streaming and tons of advanced features to make hosting a webinar for marketing and selling purposes effortless and bring in results.
Its many advanced features include:
- Page builder with a selection of beautifully designed templates
- Live chats, private chats, sticky announcements, and Q&A sessions.
- Full email & SMS system for reminder notifications and post-webinar emails
- Automated recordings & replays
- Flexible scheduling – schedule a single event or a series.
- Over 750 integrations
- Evergeen webinars
- Attendee spotlight function – invite attendees to engage with the audience.
- High converting offers to allow instant transactions
- Panic button – boots up a new live room
WebinarJam has three pricing options. The Basic plan allows 500 guests and two hosts, while the Professional plan allows 2,000 guests and four hosts. The Enterprise plan allows 5,000 guests and six hosts.
Can I Try WebinarJam For Free?
Now that you’ve discovered WebinarJam’s features, you would be wise to try out this upgraded platform and see how they work. This experience will help you decide whether WebinarJam is worth your investment.
WebinarJam offers a 30-day trial for $1, and you are free to choose any of their three plans that you think would be the most suitable for you.
Here’s how you get a WebinarJam 30-Day Free Trial.
- Visit this site, select a plan you would like to try out (they offer a 14-day trial first, but trust us, there is a better deal).
- Move your cursor to click out from the website. A pop-up that offers a 30-day trial for $1 will appear.
- Accept the offer for a 30-day trial.
- A form will pop up. Complete it by filling in all of the necessary details.
- Start working on your webinars.
- If you decide that WebinarJam is not for you, cancel within 30 days.
Genesis Digital created WebinarJam Studio as a Google+ add-on webinar solution. In 2016, Google discontinued Google+, orphaning the add-on.
Genesis Digital used the opportunity to seriously upgrade its webinar solution, which now operates on an independent cloud-based SaaS basis.
The company has turned this tool into a world-class product used by 50,000 businesses. Why are they all so keen on WebinarJam? At least two reasons: top-quality streaming and loads of advanced features that help businesses with their marketing and selling efforts.
On top of that, WebinarJam is super easy to use, and its three plans ensure there is something to suit every size of business.