GoHighLevel allows you to add your own custom CSS to your dashboard, forms, and surveys.
- You can change your background colors and other style elements with CSS
- Code can be added to the settings page to make the changes
What GoHighLevel Custom CSS Can You Change?
You can change and update the CSS code to enhance the customer or prospect’s experience with your page.
CSS code is used on sites to set the colors, layout, and font; therefore, these elements can also be updated on the platform.
- Forms/Surveys – You can change the style of your forms or survey within the editor module.
- Dashboard – Within the dashboard section of your account, you can use the CSS editor to personalize the style elements.
GoHighLevel Admin Custom CSS
Adding your custom CSS to the admin is very straightforward:
- You’ll need to be logged into your GoHighLevel account to change your Custom CSS.
- Next, click on Settings at the bottom left of the screen.
- Then, click on Company on the left-hand sidebar.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the screen, where you’ll see the Custom CSS box.
- Add the custom code that you’d like included.
- Once complete, click the green Update Company button.
How to Add Custom CSS to a GoHighLevel Form or Survey
Both Forms and Surveys use the same type of builder, and the process of adding custom CSS is identical.
Here is how to do it for Forms:
- Open up the Form that you’d like to add the code to.
- Select the Styles tab on the screen.
- Add your CSS to the Custom CSS section.
- Select Save Form.
- Your Custom CSS will now be added.
How to add Custom CSS to your Survey:
- Navigate and open the Survey that you’d like to add it to.
- Select the middle Styles tab.
- Add the code to the Custom CSS section
- Click Save Survey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, custom CSS can be added to customize both your dashboard and the surveys and forms you create.
Yes, you can change the Admin CSS. To do this, go to Settings > Company > Scroll down the Custom CSS section > Add your code > Click Update Company.