GoHighLevel has three subscription plans for you to choose from: the Starter, Unlimited, and White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap Upgrade plan.
- You can subscribe to GoHighLevel through its website
- You can get a free, 30-day trial using this link to sign up
How to Sign Up for GoHighLevel
You can sign up for the first two plans, the Starter and Unlimited, on its website.
When you sign up using this link you’ll get a 30-day trial before you pay.
The third plan is a subscription add-on called the White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap Upgrade. To sign up for this, you must contact the platform.
Starter and Unlimited Plan Sign Up
- Navigate to the GoHighLevel website.
- Scroll right down to the bottom of the homepage.
- Select the plan that you’d like to subscribe to by clicking on the red 14-Day Free Trial box.
- Fill out the required information, including Company Name, Name, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- Then click Go To Step #2.
- You’ll now be presented with the option to upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan. Select the right plan for you and enter your billing information.
- Select the Start My Free Trial button.
- You’ll now be redirected to the Thank You page, where you’ll have the setup options to complete.
- Once you’ve read the information and watched the video, you can go ahead and click Login to App with the email address you added in Step 1 of the sign up process.
- Now your order has been completed and you’ve created your account, you’ll be able to start using the platform from the dashboard.
White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap Upgrade
The third subscription plan that the company offers is not a standalone product, instead, it’s an add-on for existing subscribers.
Therefore, although you can apply for this plan without an existing subscription, when you sign up you’ll also need to purchase a plan.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to the GoHighLevel homepage.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and find the subscription.
- Click on Contact Us to Learn More.
- You’ll then be redirected to the application page, where you’ll need to enter your name, phone number, email, and a short message describing how they can help you.
- Then click Submit.
- You’ll then have to wait for the company to email you back with instructions on how to get started.
GoHighLevel Subscription Plans
GoHighLevel has three subscription plans:
- Starter plan – The platform’s entry-level plan gives you access to Twilio, Mailgun, and one client account.
- Unlimited plan – The second offering gives you the core features but with unlimited bandwidth and a branded desktop app.
- White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap Upgrade – This add-on subscription gives you extra branded features and integrations, including an app and Zapier.
|Subscription Plan||Price per Month||SupplyGem Free Trial Length|
|Starter Plan||$97/month||30 Days|
|Unlimited Plan||$297/month||30 Days|
|White Label Mobile App + Custom Zap Upgrade||$497/month||❌|
How to Sign Up for a GoHighLevel Support Account
In addition to normal subscription accounts, GoHighLevel also offers a support account, which gives you access to its forums.
You can get your questions answered on the forum and find extra support.
How to sign up:
- Go to help.gohighlevel.com.
- Then click Sign Up in the top right-hand corner.
- You’ll be redirected to the Sign Up page, where you’ll need to enter your full name and email, check the captcha box, and click Register.
- Your account will now be created, and you can start asking questions and interacting with the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
To sign up to GoHighLevel, first, go to the platform’s website > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Select the subscription plan you’d like > Fill out all the information > Add your billing information > Follow the instructions, and then login to create your account.
GoHighLevel gives you a 14-day free trial for all its subscription plans, which gives you the opportunity to try out and use the platform’s features. After the 14-day free trial, you must begin paying the regular subscription fee.
Signing up for GoHighLevel only takes 2-3 minutes of your time. The process is extremely simple, and they guide you through each required step.