GoHighLevel has a direct Zoom integration, which can be used for appointments and meetings.
GoHighLevel Zoom integration is a core feature available on all subscription plans.
Users can connect their calendars to Zoom meetings.
- GoHighLevel has a direct Zoom integration
- Zoom integration is available on all subscription plans
- It can be connected to calendars for meetings and appointments
You Might Also Like:
GoHighLevel Zoom Integration Use Cases
The GoHighLevel direct Zoom integration is primarily used in a few ways:
- Internal Meetings – Businesses can schedule and host one-on-one, team, and company-wide calls.
- Sales Calls – After a lead has scheduled a call, the appointment can be automatically pushed to both the agency’s and potential client’s calendars, and then the Zoom meeting link can be sent out via email.
- Product Delivery – The Zoom integration can deliver group exercise classes, coaching sessions, and other live digital products.
GoHighLevel Zoom Integration Features
The main features and benefits of using Zoom with GoHighLevel include:
- Automation – Zoom links can be automatically generated and sent to everyone that has scheduled a call.
- All-in-One – All meetings, leads, and calls can be managed from within GoHighLevel. No third-party management is required.
- Data Syncing – If a company or client reschedules or cancels a meeting, it will appear on the platform. Moreover, all the client’s notes and tags will be there when on a call.
How to Integrate Zoom with GoHighLevel
- First, select the sub-account where you’d like to connect to Zoom.
- Select “Settings.”
- Next, click “My Profile.”
- Under the Integrations section, next to Zoom, select “Connect.”
- A pop-up will now appear where you must sign into your Zoom account or create a new one to continue.
- Next, you’ll need to read the terms and conditions and then check the box to approve the connection.
The connection will now be complete.
Under the integrations section of My Profile, your Zoom account email will appear next to the “Disconnect” button.
Users could alternatively connect to the platform from within this section using the same method as above.
Once connected successfully, a green icon saying “Active” will appear next to it.
GoHighLevel Subscription Requirements for Zoom Integration
GoHighLevel’s direct Zoom integration is a core feature on all subscription plans.
This includes calendar integration, notifications, data syncing, and automated link generation.
GoHighLevel subscription plans:
- The Starter Plan – $97 per month
- The Unlimited Plan – $297 per month
|The Starter Plan
|The Unlimited Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
From your sub-account dashboard, select “Settings” > Click “My Profile” > Under the Integration section, click “Connect” next to Zoom > Then, sign into Zoom on the pop-up > Read the terms and conditions, check the box, and select “Allow” to approve the connection.
Zoom integration is a core GoHighLevel feature that is available on all subscription plans.