To increase retention, engagement, and success, you can add gamification to your Mighty Networks courses and communities.
Mighty Networks doesn’t have a native gamification feature on the platform; therefore, to add it, you must integrate a third-party app such as Pointagram.
- There are no native gamification features on Mighty Networks
- To incorporate gamification, you must use a third-party app
- The minimum subscription plan required is the Business Plan
Gamification on Mighty Networks
Mighty Networks does not currently have any native gamification features.
However, they announced on Mighty Community that they have added gamification to the product roadmap.
From the response, it appears that they will introduce leaderboards and badges soon.
Keep this post bookmarked and check for the latest release announcements; we’re always updating our content.
Mighty Networks Plan for Gamification
As the platform does not have any native gamification features, you will need a third-party app and use integration software such as Zapier.
Because you need API integration, you will need a Mighty Networks Business plan or above – the entry-level plan doesn’t allow you to use API integration.
The most expensive plan, Mighty Pro, also includes API access and supports gamification app integration.
|Subscription Plan||Price per Month||Price per Month|
|Supports Gamification Apps
|The Community Plan||$39||$33||❌|
|The Business Plan||$199||$99||✅|
|Mighty Pro||Not disclosed||Not disclosed||✅|
Apps for Mighty Networks Gamification
Pointagram is the most widely used gamification app on Mighty Networks; after subscribing, you can use Zapier to connect it to Mighty Networks.
It has a range of key features that drive up engagement and the amount of time spent in your community and course:
- Competition – Users can create leaderboards and present trophies to the winners of competitions.
- Recognition and Engagement – The platform can allow you to give out badges for completing certain activities. These can include finishing courses and being a member for a certain period of time.
- Reward Store – Community and course owners can open a store; when a member has achieved a certain number of rewards, they can exchange them for prizes.
Pointagram has two pricing structures, you can opt to pay per user or per account.
The Pointagram subscription prices range between €59-€299, depending on your needs.
How to Install Gamification Apps to Mighty Networks
For this integration example, we will use Pointagram since it’s the only advertised gamification app that integrates with Mighty Networks.
- Go to Zapier and find the Mighty Networks + Pointagram Integration page by searching.
- Then, select Connect Mighty Networks with Pointagram.
- You’ll then be prompted to log in to your Zapier account if you haven’t already.
- First, name the Zap by editing the top left-hand corner name.
- You’ll then need to sign into your Mighty Networks and Pointagram accounts. Select the orange button, then complete the sign-in process for both accounts.
- The next step is to select your Mighty Networks trigger. You can select from Course Progress Update, Member Action, New Content, and Event RSVP.
- You’ll then need to select your action – this is what you’d like Pointagram to do when the trigger is set off. Actions can include Add Points, Create Player, Update Player Data, and Find Player.
- When your workflow is complete, set the toggle on the top right-hand side of the screen to ON.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Gamification Features Does Mighty Networks Have?
Mighty Networks does not have any native gamification features on the platform. To add gamification, you have to use third-party software.
How Do You Gamify an Online Course in Mighty Networks?
To gamify an online course in Mighty Networks, you must use a third-party app, such as Pointagram, which requires Zapier to integrate it.
What Is LMS Gamification in Mighty Networks?
Although a LMS course provider, Mighty Networks does not offer any native gamification tools for its users. If you’re looking to add LMS gamification, it’s suggested that you integrate Pointagram with the platform.