Mighty Networks has badges to indicate members, new members, hosts, and moderators.
You can also use member categories to group members with a shared interest.
- There are currently four badges available on Mighty Networks
- Custom badges are not available yet
- You can connect members with shared interests using the member categories feature
Do Mighty Networks Have Customizable Badges?
No, customizable badges are not yet available on Mighty Networks.
However, they do have customizable badges on their roadmap for the future.
Once custom badges launch, we will update this article with all the details.
Until customizable badges become available, you can find other ways to offer an alternative to your members.
Other hosts have created custom frames using programs like Canva. The host will send these to their members. The members can then add these as their profile pictures. These then act as a badge.
You could create frames to group those with common interests, for a specific accomplishment, for learning a new skill, or for any other reason relevant to your community.
Which Badges Are Available on Mighty Networks?
Four badges are currently available on Mighty Networks. These include the following:
- New Member
You can also use member categories. Categories can be used to connect members with a common interest.
How to View Members’ Badges
To view your members’ badges, follow these steps.
- Click on Members from the sidebar.
Here you will see a list of all of your members.
- Click on the name of the member.
How to Enable Member Categories
To enable member categories, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile photo in the top right corner.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Premium Features.
- Toggle on Member Categories.
- Click Enable Member Categories.
- Select which categories your member can connect by.
- You can then add some default options for customers to choose from.
- Click Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not yet. It is on Mighty Networks’ radar. However, it has yet to launch.
There is no confirmed date for when Mighty Networks will roll out custom badges.
When they do, we will update this post with all the details.
The only badges currently available on Mighty Networks are the member, new member, host, and moderator.