Teachable doesn’t have a free trial as such; however, it does offer a free plan, which gives subscribers free access to the platform forever.
All prospective customers can subscribe to the free plan; no special code or discount is required to access it.
Does Teachable Offer a Free Trial?
Teachable does not offer a free trial, but they do have a free plan, which allows customers to trial the platform and begin selling without needing to pay.
Although the features available on this plan are more limited than other plans, subscribers can create and sell courses, coaching, and digital downloadables.
Teachable Free Plan Features
To better understand the plan’s capabilities we’ve broken down the features and tools available to users:
- Transaction fees – $1 + 10%
- One admin user
- One course
- One coaching program
- One digital downloadable
- An unlimited number of students
- Integrated website and builder
- Integrated payment processing
- Tax handling
- Referral marketing
- Email support
As you can see, the features limit users to creating only one course, coaching program, and digital product.
To access more advanced features such as API access, group coaching, and migration support, subscribers would have to opt for a more expensive Teachable plan.
How to Get a Teachable Free Trial (Step by Step)
Here’s the step-by-step guide showing you how to get a free Teachable subscription plan:
- Navigate to Teachable.com.
- Select the Join for Free button at the top right of your screen.
- Once redirected to the signup page, enter your details and click Create Account.
- You’ll then be prompted to complete an onboarding survey. Once finished, click Next.
- Your account will now be created. You will be redirected to your dashboard, where you can begin using your free plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Teachable doesn’t offer a free trial; however, they do have a free plan, which gives subscribers access to create, host, and sell a course, coaching program, and digital product.
Yes. Teachable has a free plan that gives users limited access to its features. Customers can sign up to the free plan by clicking the Join for Free button on Teachable’s website.
To access Teachable’s free plan, subscribers do not have to enter any credit card details. To get started, all they need to do is enter their name, email, and password.