To encourage people to promote WebinarJam, the platform pays affiliates for each sign-up they generate.
- WebinarJam uses a tiered affiliate system
- The platform offers up to 40% recurring lifetime commission on sales
- To reach the top commission tier, you must have achieved sales of more than $10,000 in the previous 12 months
How Much Does WebinarJam Pay Affiliates?
WebinarJam has four affiliate tiers and how much affiliates receive will depend on which tier they are on. When affiliates get more sales, they progress up the system and become eligible to earn greater commission.
WebinarJam’s top tier, tier 3, pays affiliates up to 40% of a customer’s annual subscription fee for the lifetime of their usage. This recurring commission means affiliates receive a commission each month the customer stays with the platform.
The affiliate tiers are as follows:
- Referral Tier – The entry-level tier that all affiliates initially join. All commissions are one-off payments.
- Affiliate Tier 1 – After sales to two different customers, affiliates progress to this tier and earn 20% on an annual subscription charge for the subscription’s lifetime.
- Affiliate Tier 2 – After $1,000 in sales in the previous 12 months, affiliates are promoted to tier 2 and earn 30% commission on an annual subscription charge for the subscription’s lifetime.
- Affiliate Tier 3 – When reaching $10,000 in sales in the previous 12 months, affiliates become eligible for WebinarJam’s top tier, earning 40% commission on an annual subscription charge for the lifetime of the subscription.
|Affiliate Tier||% Of Lifetime Annual Subscription Earnt||Sales Required to Reach the Tier|
|Referral Tier||100% one-time monthly payment + 20% on annual sales (one-off)||$0|
|Affiliate Tier 1||20%||2 Unique Sales|
|Affiliate Tier 2||30%||>$1,000 (previous 12 months)|
|Affiliate Tier 3||40%||>$10,000 (previous 12 months)|
Who is Eligible to Join the WebinarJam Affiliate Program?
WebinarJam’s affiliate program is open to anyone. However, it is probably best suited to those who already have an online audience potentially interested in the product or willing to promote it for them.
This could include:
- Affiliate marketers
- Website owners
- YouTube creators
- Course owners
WebinarJam Affiliate Terms of Service
To be eligible for payment, affiliates must follow the company’s terms of service.
Here are some of the key terms worth noting:
- Affiliates are paid monthly
- Affiliates must submit their tax information
- PayPal must be used and connected
- The customer refund period must have passed before affiliates are eligible for any earnt commission
- All payouts must be claimed within 180 days of the sale
How to Become a WebinarJam Affiliate
Becoming a WebinarJam affiliate is straightforward. Here are the steps:
- Go to this page here.
- Click on the green Apply Now button.
- A pop-up will appear with the complete Terms & Conditions for you to read. After reading them, click the I Accept button to continue.
- You’ll then be asked if you have a Kartra account; if you do, click Sign In. If you don’t, select Free Sign Up.
- Enter your details on the signup page to create a free account.
- Next, you’ll be asked a series of 15 questions for WebinarJam to understand your experience and traffic sources better.
- You’ll now have to wait for an email from the platform confirming that you’ve been approved to begin promoting it.
If accepted into the affiliate program, the following information will be sent to your email:
- Affiliate username
- Affiliate id
- Account password
- Affiliate URL
Although the process to join the program is straightforward, applications are sometimes declined. Here are common reasons for an application being turned down:
- Incorrect information
- Not providing all of the requested information
- Applicant’s website not being deemed sufficiently professional or organized
If you make an application which is declined and are not sure why, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When successfully completing the signup process, affiliates can begin promoting WebinarJam and earn commission using its affiliate links. Here’s how to create them:
- Navigate into your WebinarJam affiliate account.
- Click on the Promotions tab.
- Select the affiliate link you’d like to create.
- Use the link online to refer and earn.
In order to generate income from the WebinarJam affiliate program, you need people to click on your link and sign up for the platform.
To inspire some potential ways to advertise, we’ve compiled a list below as to where your links could be incorporated:
- Blogging – Writing informative content that helps people understand the importance of webinars in business and how WebinarJam may be helpful to them
- YouTube channel – By providing video tutorials and product reviews, you can build an audience that is looking to learn more and sign up for WebinarJam
- Add to your course – If you’re a course provider and your students are seeking webinar software, you could promote the platform as a solution
Frequently Asked Questions
WebinarJam has a four-tier affiliate structure. The highest tier pays 40% commission on an annual subscription charge for the lifetime of the subscription.
Anyone with an online following can apply to become a WebinarJam affiliate.