You aren’t alone if you wonder what Thinkific is, and you’ve certainly come to the right place.
Thinkific is an online learning platform where businesses and entrepreneurs can design, create, market, and manage their online courses.
The five plans range from $49 – $499 per month.
Thinkific’s free plan allows you to test the platform, and you can upgrade to better plans with more features as you need to.
What Exactly Is Thinkific?
Thinkific has been designed for comprehensiveness, giving you all the tools you need to manage your online course on one platform. It gives you control over every aspect of the process, from creating your course to getting paid for delivering it. Thinkific offers features where you can design, create, market, and manage your online courses. Some core features include:
- A Course Builder to help you create your course curriculum
- Customizable website building tools to design your website to fit your brand
- Integrations with major e-commerce platforms to accept payments
- Marketing CRM and other various tools integrations to gain students
- Student success tools to deliver your courses in a student-focused learning environment
These features make Thinkific the perfect platform for any business or entrepreneur with a valuable skill to share, from courses on cloud computing to improving customer service.
Advantages of Thinkific
- It’s easy to set up without the help of an expert. You can customize it according to your preferences and needs.
- It integrates well with other major platforms and databases. Some of these include integrations with WordPress, TypeForm, and PayPal.
- It offers excellent customer support and a knowledge base with online webinars to help you navigate their platform expertly and support you when you get stuck.
- It is a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) that lets you manage all your online course needs in one place.
Disadvantages of Thinkific
- The initial start-up can be costly. If you start with Thinkific’s free plan, you may not get all the features you need, and it does not give you a custom domain. You may need to upgrade to a paid plan to get these.
- The Thinkific Growth plan charges $0.10 per active student after the first 100 students you gain.
- Thinkific gives you all the tools necessary to market your courses, but you won’t start with a ready-made audience.
Free – $0
- Host Content
- A limited number of courses
- Unlimited students
- Quizzes and surveys
- Access funds instantly.
Basic – $49 ($39 per month when paying annually)
- Unlimited courses and students
- Drip Content
- E-mail students
- Integrations and Zapier
- Custom Domain
Pro – $99 ($79 per month when paying annually)
- Unlimited courses and students
- Two site admin spots
- Five course author spots
- Advanced pricing
- Memberships and Bundles
- Advanced support
- Enhanced customization
Premier – $499 ($399 per month when paying annually)
- Unlimited courses and students
- Five site admins
- 15 group analysts
- 50 course admins/authors
- Single sign-on.
What Should You Do If You’re Considering Thinkific?
Do you like the sound of Thinkific and want to try it out? Creating a profile may be the best way to determine if Thinkific is the platform for you. The great thing is that they offer a free plan. Here are the steps to start your free trial:
- Click here to get started for free.
- Enter your first and last names, email address, and password.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” box and click “create your account for free” without entering payment details.
- Check for an email from Thinkific to verify your account. You can click on the button, “confirm my account.”
- On the “tell us about yourself page” will be a series of questions. Click the dropboxes to choose the options applicable to you.
- Once you have responded to all the questions, click on the “start creating courses” button to proceed.
- You will redirect to the platform where you can start testing.
What Can You Do With Thinkific?
There is no need for you to hire an expert to build your course with Thinkific. We believe that Thinkific’s ease of use empowers you to realize your vision. You can create your online course just the way you want to.
How does Thinkific make it easy? By making it painless to upload videos, build quizzes, and organize all your learning content with their drag-and-drop builder. Additionally, Thinkific makes it easy to set pricing, schedule lessons, and automate content.
This allows a more interactive approach to learning. If you want to learn more about course creation with Thinkific, click here.
Website Design and Creation
When I go to a website, I will see a general theme in how Thinkific uses specific fonts, pictures, and overall page design.
To feel like you have control over your online learning course, you need a platform that makes it easy to design your course site precisely the way you want it. That is where Thinkific comes in. Thinkific’s course website designs target the education field, and their themes are easy to customize and update.
Additionally, it allows you to connect your courses to an existing site for easy integration and a seamless brand experience.
Who Can Use Thinkific and Will It Work For Me?
Whatever your skillset, Thinkific is for you. We believe that anyone with something to share and the passion for sharing it will benefit from using Thinkific. It helps individuals and businesses to deliver their online courses to people worldwide. Our experts have found that Thinkific helps more than 25,000 course creators deliver education in 164 countries. Let’s look at a few examples of people who use Thinkific:
- Digital Course Creators
- Online Teachers
- Online Coaches
- Business Consultants
- Product owners who want to give tutorials on their products
Will Thinkific Help In Achieving My Goals?
Anyone can use Thinkific. Its features give you the tools you need to design any course you want. Organizations, individuals, and schools can use Thinkific to achieve their teaching goals. This is true whether you are a business selling a course on “improving customer service” or an individual looking to teach others about food photography. Thinkific is for you if you aim to:
- Sell Online Courses;
- Market products by creating training courses;
- Generate leads;
- Create Membership sites;
Thinkific is the ideal platform for achieving your goals with its tools to easily create, market, and sell your online courses. Its integration and marketing tools make it easy to use Thinkific to enhance their business. Additionally, it offers a feature that allows you to generate leads that you can export to your email address to download and review.
We hope that this article has given you the information you need about Thinkific.
To recap, we discussed what Thinkific is, its advantages and disadvantages, and how to create a free account. We also broke down what you can do with Thinkific, such as creating courses and websites for your courses, who can use it, and how Thinkific may help you achieve your goals.
Thinkific is a comprehensive platform that gives you full control of your online courses from creation to delivery.
Thinkific creates an interactive learning environment with its quiz building and lesson scheduling tools. It also gives you the freedom to fully customize your course site to suit your students’ needs and represent your brand with style.
We believe that Thinkific will inspire you to create online courses to share your skills and experience with students worldwide.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Thinkific Alternatives Are Worth Considering?
- How Many Integrations Does Thinkific Offer?
- How to Access API Code on Thinkific?
- Can I Download Videos from Thinkific?
- What is “Thinkific Experts”?
- Should I Join Thinkific Affiliate Program?
- Is There a Thinkific Tutorial?
- Is Thinkific Good for SEO?
- Does Thinkific Provide With Good Analytics Feature?