We spent a considerable amount of time researching and examining ClickFunnels and possible alternatives to this platform.
While ClickFunnels is a popular online marketing system, many other platforms offer similar features, and some even more.
This article includes a list of the best possible options selected by our team of experts. We detail each system’s cost and review the key features. We also set out the pros and cons for you to consider.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform providing a full set of marketing tools. Users can build landing pages, sales funnels, membership sites, and create an affiliate program. Kartra gives you ready-to-use templates for every step ready for you to customize, making it ideal for complete beginners.
- Funnels and Campaigns: Proven campaigns complete with copy, designs, and automations easily available.
- Checkouts: Choose from plenty of optimized checkout page templates. Manage subscription payments, special offers, trials, and more.
- Helpdesks: Integrated with all Kartra tools, you can easily correspond with your customers via tickets, phone, skype, or live chat.
Kartra offers four plans suitable for a wide range of budgets:
- The Starter plan is $99 per month – $79 per month if billed annually.
- The Silver plan is $199 per month – $149 per month if billed annually.
- The Gold plan is $299 per month – $229 per month if billed annually.
- The Platinum plan is $499 per month – $379 per month if billed annually.
For a higher level Enterprise plan, please contact support.
Included in all plans – users can set behavior-based automations, personalize messages, and split test emails.
All plans allow users full access to all Kartra’s features. The only differences with the Starter plan are limits on emails, pages, and users. There is also no Kartra Agency feature.
Kartra’s built-in Affiliate Management System includes affiliate profiling, tracking, and analytics, with multiple options to pay affiliates.
Built-in Video Hosting
Users can directly embed videos on their pages and add calls-to-action as prospects view them. You can tag viewers based on their interaction, for example, sending a message to everyone who watched a video to the end.
There’s a limit of 50GB with the Starter plan. That may be enough for your business, but if you want to upload videos and host lengthy webinars consistently, you may need to go for the Silver plan.
There’s a large increase in price if you need to upgrade your plan.
Kajabi is a platform specifically for creating and marketing online courses, membership sites, and coaching programs. Users can also build dynamic landing pages, websites, and pipelines (funnels). With Kajabi, you can sell digital and physical products. The new mobile app also means your customers can engage with your content wherever they are.
- Automations: Advanced automation on the two higher tiers has an additional ‘Only if’ trigger, giving more options to scale your business.
- Pipelines: Create funnels so you can drive traffic to your opt-in pages, capture information, and follow-up.
- Marketing Emails: Users can customize emails and automate sequences.
Kajabi offers three plans for you to choose from:
- The Basic plan is $149 per month – $119 per month if billed annually.
- The Growth plan is $199 per month – $159 per month if billed annually.
- The Pro plan is $399 per month – $319 per month if billed annually.
This extra option is available with any plan for $99 per month. Users can double products, receive personal guidance on optimizing the platform, and avail themselves of the code editor.
Users can create live or recorded webinars. You can send automated emails for specific times, promoting your event.
Users can upload multiple videos at once, saving time. And there are no limits on bandwidth or storage space.
Creating Online Courses
Users have the option of creating four different types of courses: mini, evergreen, webinar, or custom. Kajabi offers customizable outlines for each of them.
The pricing plans’ monthly costs are high, but there’s no need to integrate any separate tools.
GroveFunnels is a relatively new all-round business platform that allows users to build landing pages, websites, and sales funnels. Users can also run membership sites and e-commerce stores. Video and email marketing services designed to increase audience engagement are also available with this system.
- GroovePages: Build landing pages, funnels, lead capture forms, and thank-you pages with a drag and drop editor.
- GrooveSell: Sell digital products, track sales, track abandoned carts, and filter sub-affiliates.
- GrooveKart: Users can easily set up e-commerce stores with ready-to-use pages. This app also includes a helpdesk and a dropshipping function.
GrooveFunnels is currently offering a free plan with a lifetime’s access.
Instead of a former plan costing $99 per month, GrooveFunnels is now free for a limited time. When the limited time has expired, GrooveFunnels will introduce payment plans for new users.
Currently, GrooveFunnels is offering its software for free, with no need for a credit card now or in the future.
Mike Filsaime, a software developer, and John Cornetta, an e-commerce expert, are the co-founders of GrooveFunnels. They are recognized leaders in their field, currently requesting feedback and feature requests from new users to develop and improve the software.
Unlimited custom domains are available, which means users can incorporate their brand into all their pages.
Users can add an affiliate program to their products and easily manage all affiliates with in-depth reporting.
Features like GrooveQuiz, GrooveCalendar, and GrooveWebinars (Automated and Live) are still to be released.
Builderall is an all-in-one digital marketing platform suitable for businesses of all sizes. Users can develop sales funnels and landing pages. With an extensive range of tools, it’s ideal for beginners and advanced marketers. There are a number of recent features, such as the Cheetah Builders and Chat Builder.
- Cheetah Funnel Builder: Users can build sales funnels easily and quickly with Builderall’s new Funnel Builder.
- Builderall Professional E-learning Course: You can create unlimited courses with this drag and drop tool.
- Builderall Booking and Calendar App: This is a handy and advanced tool for service providers, local business owners, teachers, and live events.
Builderall offers a simple pricing system – two plans that include a huge range of features.
- The Premium plan is $99.90 per month – currently $69.90 for a limited time.
- The Funnel Club plan is a one-time payment of $199 and $69.90 per month (instead of $99.90) after that. This offer is for a limited time.
The Funnel Club
The top tier plan includes over 300 Strategic (high-converting) Funnels, while Builderall adds new funnels monthly for agencies and list building. Weekly, Builderall issues new niche funnels and strategic themes.
Powerful Webinar Tool
Create live and evergreen webinars with built-in calls-to-action. And send email sequences using MailingBoss.
Besides the e-commerce checkout feature, you can also sell your product or service by adding it to Builderall’s Marketplace. You can then set up an affiliate program.
Subscribers, Domains, and Storage
Both pricing plans provide for unlimited subscribers, 15 domains, and 10GB of disk space.
The plan prices are a little high for solo entrepreneurs or small businesses just getting started.
Instapage is a robust landing page builder system. It will help you to create effective pages with its conversion-focused layouts. Users can deliver relevant pages to specific audiences coming from advertisements and run tests to optimize. Both solo marketers and marketing agencies can benefit from this platform.
- Landing Page Builder: Powerful but easy-to-use builder and over 500 templates already tested for conversions.
- Multi-Step Forms: Create customizable forms with multiple fields, drop-down lists, or radio buttons.
- Real-Time Visual Collaboration: Automates and centralizes communications. Users can click on a design element, leave comments for team members, and respond to traffic feedback.
There are two options for signing up to Instapages:
- The Business plan is $199 per month – $149 per month if billed annually.
- Conversion Cloud plan: A custom plan tailored to meet your needs – simply schedule a demo with the Instapage team.
And if you need more flexibility on the Business plan, Instapage can help you with that, too.
Google AMP Pages
Users can build and split test Google Accelerated Mobile Pages, which should drive more conversions.
This tool tracks mouse movement, clicks, and scroll depth, so users get detailed insights into visitors’ behavior.
If you want to create many landing pages, you can use this feature to customize, save, and reuse them. You can choose from pre-designed templates for headers, footers, and testimonials or create custom blocks.
Many Publishing Options
You can publish your page to a custom domain, WordPress, or Drupal. Instapage also allows you to publish to as many unique domains as you need.
Instapage doesn’t include an email marketing feature. However, users can connect with many top email marketing services, such as Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor.
It’s pricey if you also need to integrate other tools like email systems and CRMs.
Unbounce is a platform for users to create landing pages, improving the collecting of leads. Users can enhance their pages with parallax scrolling and declutter pages with lightboxes. Unbounce is fashioned to work well with other tools and integrates with many. Publish your pages on your WordPress site or any custom domain or URL.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: By matching search queries’ content, your visitors can find the exact landing page they are seeking.
- High-Converting Landing Page Templates: Over 100 ready-to-use templates for landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars
- Real-Time Conversion Analytics: Keep track of conversions, conversion rates, and visitors for every landing page, pop-up, and sticky bar.
Unbounce has four payment plans.
- The Launch plan is $80 per month – $72 per month if billed annually.
- The Optimize plan is $120 per month – $108 per month if billed annually.
- The Accelerate plan is $200 per month – $180 per month if billed annually.
- The Scale plan is $300 per month – $270 per month if billed annually.
Pop-Ups and Sticky Bars
Pop-ups and sticky bars can increase your conversion rates – and you can create both of these with the drag and drop builder.
Unbounce offers a wide range of integrations, including 123FormBuilder, Zapier, Zoho, and Slack.
If you need higher numbers of domains, conversions, and visitors, you can book a demo with the Unbounce team for this plan. It includes personalized onboarding and team training.
With any of the plans, users can manage multiple clients from a single account. It’s handy for agencies grouping campaigns, enabling multi-users, and copying already successful landing pages between accounts.
The Launch plan only allows for 500 conversions. When you need more, you’ll have to upgrade to the next plan.
Primarily a landing page platform, it lacks some features that may be useful to your business. However, the range of available integrations makes up for any shortcoming.
Infusionsoft, the CRM and marketing automation software, has rebranded and is also known as Keap. An all-in-one solution, it provides e-commerce features, email marketing, lead capture, and a CRM. A well-established platform combining many tools, Keap is ideal for small, growing businesses.
- Easy Automations: Available on the Keap Grow plan, users can quickly create automations.
- Email Marketing: Users can access a vast range of email templates, automatically track interactions and segment lists.
- Appointments: Keap provides easy scheduling and managing of appointments avoiding time-consuming emails, text messages, and calls.
Keap offers three pricing plans and is currently offering 20% off the first five months.
- Keap Grow plan is $79 per month – from $64 for the first five months.
- Keap Pro plan is $149 per month – from $120 for the first five months.
- Infusionsoft plan is $199 per month – from $160 for the first five months.
Campaign Builder Automation
This suite takes over all the manual processes, such as delivering a lead magnet. Users can launch pre-configured campaigns and workflows and adapt them for their business.
You can connect your Gmail or Outlook inbox with the system’s client management tools. Your contact records will automatically update when emails are received or sent.
SMS Messages and Phone Line
Available in the US and Canada only, the CRM texting feature gives you the opportunity for fast communication with your clients.
Available only on the Infusionsoft plan, users can track payments and transactions. They can also manage leads, retrieve billing reports, and track sales.
New users are required to enroll in the coaching program. The costs are one-time payments of $99 on the Keap Grow plan, $499 on the Keap Pro plan, and $999 on the Infusionsoft plan.
Users can’t create landing pages on the Keap Grow plan.
Systeme.io is an all-in-one system that allows you to build online courses and high-converting sales funnels, and sell physical products. Users can also build membership sites with unlimited members and run an affiliate program. You’ll have the chance to automate everything, too – one of the best ways to save time.
- Unlimited Sales Funnels: There’s no limit to the amount of sales funnels you can build.
- Evergreen Webinars: On the top two plans, you can create automated webinars, great for sales.
- Dropshipping: Users can set up a business selling physical goods through building funnels.
- Unlimited Blogs: Create unlimited blogs to engage with your traffic.
Systeme.io has three reasonably priced monthly payment plans:
- The Startup plan is $27 per month.
- The Webinar plan is $47 per month.
- The Enterprise plan is $97 per month.
The Startup plan includes many features – everything except webinars, A/B tests, a 1-on-1 kick-start coaching session, and coupon codes. The Webinar plan is still a great price and only excludes the 1-on-1 kick-start coaching session.
Unlimited Sales Funnels
With every payment plan, you can build unlimited sales funnels.
All users of Systeme.io can send unlimited emails, including individual emails or newsletter emails.
Automatic Affiliate Program
Every person on your email list has an affiliate ID and can promote your products straight away if they wish. Affiliate tracking is stronger, too, as it’s applied with cookies and in the database.
Custom Domains aren’t available on the Startup plan, so all your sales funnels will have the Systeme.io name by default.
Only Evergreen events can be created with the top two payment plans and are limited to only three on the Webinar plan.
OptimizePress is a WordPress plugin where you can build landing pages, sales funnels, and checkout flows using a drag and drop editor. The software also offers membership site building features, so you can also deliver private content, online training, and digital products.
- Conversion Optimized Templates: OptimizePress offers 250+ funnel templates. There are many templates offered for opt-in pages, thank-you pages, webinar pages, sales pages, and more. All are fully customizable.
- OptimizeFunnels: Develop sales and marketing funnels in WordPress, including niche branding options.
- OptimizeCheckouts: Create unlimited checkout forms and add upsells, downsells, and order bumps with one click.
OptimizePress has three annual payment plans:
- The Essential plan is $99 per year.
- The Business plan is $149 per year.
- The Suite plan is $199 per year. Normally $299 per year, this is a special offer for new users.
The cost of the plans is very reasonable, particularly the top tier with its range of features.
If you plan to build pages or funnels for clients, you can purchase an agency license from OptimizePress. Prices per annum are $399 for 15 sites and $599 for 40 sites.
You can easily connect your OptimizePress account with over 60 applications, including email marketing, CRMs, analytics, and more.
Constantly updating, OptimizePress recently released its new feature, OptimizeCheckouts. Users have access to over 40 checkout page templates, accept payments via Stripe, deliver digital downloads, and many other options.
Users can only create funnels with the top tier plan, the Suite plan.
There isn’t an email marketing feature, but OptimizePress allows users to integrate with over 60 tools such as ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, and Mailchimp.
SamCart is a cart check-out platform that focuses on smooth checkout transactions, allowing users to sell physical and digital products. Users can create optimized checkout pages and sales pages showcasing their products. SamCart includes pre-purchase order bumps,1-click upsells, and many other features that can boost your business.
- Drag and Drop Template Builder: Build and easily customize your pages.
- Digital Product Delivery: Upload and host your files on SamCart and deliver them to your customers.
- Custom Domains: Add your custom domain to every page you build.
- Full Email Customizations: Customize each email receipt, refund notification, subscription reminder, and more sent out by SamCart.
SamCart has three payment plans:
- The Launch plan is $49 per month – $39 per month if billed annually.
- The Grow plan is $99 per month – $79 per month if billed annually.
- The Scale plan is $199 per month – $159 per month if billed annually.
SamCart also offers an Enterprise plan with advanced features. Select a date to meet with a team member through a scheduling app on SamCart’s website.
Your customers can choose to pay from plans, subscriptions, free trials, and Pay What You Want, which can increase conversions.
Apple & Google Pay
As well as all the major credit cards and PayPal, your customers can pay with Apple and Google Pay.
Pop-Up Checkout Template
If you want your customers to checkout without leaving your page, you can use a ‘Buy Now’ button to launch a pop-up checkout.
Users can sync up with many other tools, including Zapier, HubSpot, Authorize.Net, and Mailchimp.
Many great features are only available with the Scale plan, like Built-in A/B Testing, Advanced Reporting, and the Order Bump Collections.
Leadpages is a system for exclusively building landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars. It aims to help businesses of all sizes grow by collecting leads. Users can also create thank-you and confirmation pages. The platform has many built-in apps such as widgets, digital delivery, and an analytics tool.
- Drag and Drop Builder: This great feature includes Leadmeter, which analyzes your content and gives you real-time optimization tips while building pages.
- Advanced Integrations: Leadpages offers integrations with tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Marketo, and more.
- Unlimited Traffic and Leads: Users can enjoy unlimited page views, web traffic, and lead collection.
Leadpages offers three payment plans for different sized businesses:
- The Standard plan is $37 per month – $27 per month if billed annually.
- The Pro plan is $79 per month – $59 per month if billed annually.
- The Advanced plan is $321 per month – $239 per month if billed annually.
- Unlimited Landing Pages
Users can create and publish unlimited landing pages, pop-up forms, and alert bars.
- Email Trigger Links
Available on the top two tiers, you can use Leadlink, a Leadpages tool, to invite your subscribers to sign up for webinars or join different email lists.
The Standard plan is inexpensive. Users can build pages and use any of the 40+ Standard Integrations to create online sales, receive analytics, or automate email campaigns.
Leadpages has a huge selection of high-converting templates, and you can view the template gallery on its website. Users can sort templates by targeting specific industries or by conversion rates.
Tools such as Opt-in Text Campaigns and Email Trigger Links are only available with the top two plans.
Free Custom Domain
Only users who pay their Leadpages subscriptions annually can avail of this feature.
Having viewed these alternatives, you should now be in a position to single out the best solution for you. Choosing the right plan is also important not only price-wise but feature-wise.
GrooveFunnels, of course, stands out because it’s free. It’s worth looking at for beginners, but remember it’s still in its infancy, and there could be some hiccups. However, it should improve as the team develops the software.
Builderall is a cheaper alternative similar to ClickFunnels. It may be a bit overwhelming for new users with its 40-odd features.
Without offering any discounts, the cheapest option we found is Systeme.io. With its low price and suite of features may well make it ideal for your business.
Kajabi and Kartra are great choices in the higher price range, and you shouldn’t need to patch in any other tools.
With the many available possibilities, one of these great options is sure to meet your needs now matter the size or stage of your business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?