ClickFunnels is a popular cloud-based marketing platform. This software provides informative landing page solutions that enable you to convert leads into customers to market and deliver your products online successfully.
To show you just how easy it is, we’ll discuss two short demos and a ten-step walkthrough guide to get you started. We also recommend you sign up for the ClickFunnels 14-day trial version to get the best out of the platform!
ClickFunnels 5-Minute Demo
If you’re curious to see how ClickFunnels works, but you’re short on time, then the 5-Minute demo is for you; In just five minutes, you’ll get to see how you can start your ClickFunnels account. You’ll also see how easy the basics are and why ClickFunnels is the solution you’ve been looking for!
To give you an idea, watch this short video:
ClickFunnels Extended 35-Minute Demo
Do you want to get a more in-depth overview of ClickFunnels and how it works?
Simply devote 35 minutes of your day to an informative video session led by CEO Russell Brunson.
That’s 35 minutes for everything you need to know to get started with the ClickFunnels platform successfully!
Have a look at this informative video:
ClickFunnels Demo Walkthrough – 10 Steps for Getting Started
To absorb the information in the best way possible, we strongly advise taking advantage of the 14-day free ClickFunnels trial.
Following the steps, you will learn precisely how the process works and how you and your prospective clients will benefit from it.
Take a look at this step-by-step guide on how to get started.
Step #1 – Match domain name and URL to your offer
Ensure the domain name and URL used in your sales funnel accurately represent your brand. Answer the four starter questions to set up your brand.
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What do they want from your product?
- Why do they want it? What needs will this solve?
- How can your content solve these issues?
Step #2 – Structure each stage relationally
Ensure that everything you add to the program speaks to prospective clients on a personal level.
Clients should be able to relate to each application personally, making them more interested in your product.
Focus on providing your customers with value rather than selling them an item or service. The process should also be quick and easy.
Step #3 – Address the “catch”
Clarify your current offer as a legitimate and worthwhile offer. Instill a sense of urgency and emphasize your call to action.
Clients will be searching for a “bargain” or “catch” offer, so it’ll be up to you to provide it.
Creating a sense of urgency around the “catch” will make your prospective clients more likely to take up the offer.
Step #4 – Add a guarantee
If your sales funnel offer seems “too good to be true,” you’ll do well to minimize the risk of your purchase.
Explain that your business will absorb all the risk. Use the risk reversal technique to inform your clients that they have absolutely no reason not to take up the offer immediately.
Emphasize the value they will gain!
Step #5 – Recap
When clients show interest in your program, it’s crucial to make the advantages and gain points very clear.
Consistent reinforcement will serve as the nudge your potential client needs to close the deal.
Offer limited-time offers such as 14-day offers and focus on what the client will gain by taking the offers sooner rather than later.
Step #6 – Sequence the right pages
Another effective way of urging clients to sign-up is to create touchpoints along your sales funnel.
Use ideas like the two-step tripwire, allowing clients to complete the sign-up process in two easy steps.
This technique should encourage customers to sign-up now to avoid the rush/delay/process at the end. You’ll have their contact information for future campaign purposes.
Step #7 – Order your offers correctly and intentionally
Ideally, you want your customers to feel like they have “graduated” to the next step as they move through each funnel.
As they move away from the lower-tier products, they should see an increase in value and feel closer to a call to action.
The offers on the various tiers shouldn’t be so different that a customer feels hesitant to purchase.
Step #8 – Connect bundles, bumps, upsells, and downsells
When a potential client is displaying signs of finally making a purchase, it’s essential to offer them options that are entirely relevant to their specific needs.
If your main offer isn’t what the client is looking for, the add ons are used to convert interest to actual sales. Provide the option to upgrade to the main product eventually.
Step #9 – Include social proof
Even the best, most popular products should have a degree of social proof to back up their campaigns.
Provide a variety of social proof options. Use images, videos, and testimonials from your customer base to enhance your brand.
Prospective customers should see what there is to gain by engaging with your brand.
Step #10 – Remember exit intent offers
Most visitors will navigate their way through your landing page without committing.
Add overlays, pop-ups, and a host of other extras to hook clients before they completely exit your page.
These overlays and extras are composed of downsells, freebies, and special offers in a last attempt to hook your prospective client.
Take advantage of the ClickFunnels 14-day free trial period and use our 10-step guide so you can create and market your brand effortlessly.
The ClickFunnels 35-minute demo will show you how easy it is to use the landing pages and navigate your way around the funnels.
ClickFunnels could be just the platform you need to give your brand marketing a real boost!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook For Free?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- What is “Instant Traffic Hacks”?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Expert Secrets Book?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Is Funnel Hackers Black Box a Good Investment?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live This Year?
- Should I Sign-Up for a Funnel Hacks Web Class?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Dotcom Secrets Book?
- Where to Find an Unbiased ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Work With ClickFunnels API?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Are One Funnel Away Challenge Bonuses Valuable?
- Should I Get The Software Secrets Book?
- Is There a Possibility to Get a Funnel Hacker’s T-Shirt For Free?
- How to Attend The One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Are ClickFunnels Training Programs Worth Signing-Up To?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- How Many Payment Gateways Can You Connect in ClickFunnels?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- How to Sign Up for a Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- Can You Use PayPal for ClickFunnels?
- Should I Get The Traffic Secrets Book?
- Is Perfect Webinar Secrets Review Worth Getting?
- How to Attend 10x Webinar?