Since time is money, wasting time trying to juggle and successfully coordinate all aspects of your business simply isn’t an option.
So, as a result, ClickFunnels has become an invaluable tool to manage business automation while integrating other applications and tools already in your business merchandising arsenal.
This article looks at some of the best products you can integrate with ClickFunnels to make your life easier.
The List of 10 Best ClickFunnels Integrations
ClickFunnels can assimilate a wide variety of marketing tools and business intelligence programs.
ClickFunnels can streamline the process and elevate the experience.
We chose to highlight the following valuable integrations:
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels Integration with Zapier
Zapier is a handy online tool that allows inter-connected apps to work together to automate repetitive administrative tasks. Web pages are linked to share data while processing input at lightning speed.
A Zapier-ClickFunnels integration enables connection to a wide array of third-party integrations.
- Create a Zapier account via https://zapier.com/sign-up/
- Alternatively, use Google, Facebook, or Microsoft to sign up
- Create and enter a password
- Answer business-related questions or Skip to bypass
- Follow prompts to Add Connection via My Apps
- Search for App ClickFunnels and select
- Access ClickFunnels and authorize the connection to Zapier
ClickFunnels Integration with Shopify
Shopify is used to create dynamic e-commerce websites.
Shopify marketing tools help businesses to explore different ways to sell their products and services while developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Integrating Shopify with ClickFunnels is painless and easy.
Before attempting to integrate, make sure that you have a Shopify account and a product with a valid Stock-Keeping Unit number at hand.
- Log in to your Shopify account.
- Access ClickFunnels
- Follow the Add New Integration instructions
- When adding Integration Nickname, type Shopify Store URL without “HTTP”
- Complete integration
Take into account that Shopify does not have an integrated payment gateway to permit customers to complete sales.
ClickFunnels Integration with Kajabi
Kajabi is a business platform that creates and consolidates subscriptions and digital content onto one website.
In addition, pipeline automation and analytics enable seamless marketing and selling of online courses and coaching programs.
Further integration with PayPal, Stripe, and similar payment gateways simplifies the process.
Integrating with ClickFunnels necessitates the following:
- Access your Kajabi account
- Select Settings and click on Site Settings
- Select Third-Party Integrations
- Scroll down and find the API Key and API Secret code
- Follow integration instructions from your ClickFunnels dashboard
- Paste API Key and API Secret in the correct field
- Add integration
ClickFunnels Integration with Salesforce
Salesforce is hailed as an excellent product to manage customer relationships. The application enhances marketing, sales, and service while putting the customer first.
How to integrate ClickFunnels and Salesforce accounts:
- From your ClickFunnels account, select Profile
- Click on the Account Settings tab
- Select Integrations
- Opt to Add New Integrations
- Select Salesforce
- Enter a nickname and Connect Integration
- Redirect to Salesforce
- Allow ClickFunnels access to account data
Note: A message to confirm successful integration will show on ClickFunnels. All that remains is to select your trigger-action combinations, and you are ready to go.
ClickFunnels Integration with Infusionsoft
Infusionsoft, more recently known as Keap, is a leading cloud-based marketing tool.
Keap combines CRM, marketing automation, and e-commerce applications on one all-encompassing platform.
You can easily integrate the Keap autoresponder with ClickFunnels by performing the following steps:
- Log in to Keap and select the Menu icon next to the logo
- Select Settings in the Admin column (far right)
- Select Application in the sidebar
- Enter your API passphrase and Save
- Copy the encrypted key for integration
- Access ClickFunnels and navigate to Integrations
- Follow the prompts to complete Add New Integrations
- Allow integration
ClickFunnels Integration with Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a marketing and commerce tool to consolidate client data, marketing channels, and leads onto a single platform.
You can easily integrate Mailchimp with ClickFunnels through the following.
- Access the Account Profile
- Create and copy an API Key by selecting the Extras tab
- Follow the steps to integrate with ClickFunnels
Although users have to design and create their own Mailchimp experience, it is as simple as selecting a trigger from the drop-down menu and choosing an action to match.
For example, you can opt to trigger a campaign, create a client profile, or initiate an automated e-mail response on adding a new contact.
ClickFunnels Integration with HubSpot
Businesses apply HubSpot to attract potential customers and turn leads into sales. Features activate content creation, workflow automation, CRM, and performance tracking in addition to other functions.
Integrating this practical marketing and sales platform with ClickFunnels is particularly easy.
- Secure a paid HubSpot account and enable a Static List to integrate
- From the HubSpot dash, click on Settings
- Select Integrations
- Create and retrieve the API Key
- Copy API Key for integration
- Follow the prompts from your ClickFunnels Account Settings to select Integrations.
- Select HubSpot and paste the API Key when prompted
- Add Integration
ClickFunnels Integration with Twilio
Twilio is useful in streamlining your business communication channels. Twilio utilizes chatbots, text and e-mail marketing, call tracking and lead alerts to improve CRM and automate notifications and reminders.
To integrate with ClickFunnels, ensure that you have a Twilio account with SMS credits as well as a working Twilio phone number.
- From the Twilio dashboard, select Referral Program
- Unhide your Auth Token and select your SID
- Follow the steps to integrate with ClickFunnels
- When asked to integrate, add the Account SID and Auth Token
- Add your Twilio phone number to complete the setup
ClickFunnels Integration with Facebook
Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms available online.
Before adding a ClickFunnels link to your Facebook page, you need to have a Facebook Business Page. As per Facebook Policy, a minimum of 2,000 followers is an added requirement.
- Access a list of funnels from your ClickFunnels account
- Select the funnel you want to update
- Select Publishing
- Opt to Add to Facebook
- Select the Facebook Business Page from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Add Page tab
- From your Facebook page, click See More to verify the addition of ClickFunnels.
- Select Settings and edit ClickFunnels settings
- Post and name your Custom Tab
ClickFunnels Integration with ShipStation
ShipStation is regarded as the best shipping software on the market right now.
Utilization promises faster order completion, automatic order importation, and management, in addition to labeling and tracking of products.
Before integration, ensure that you have a valid ShipStation account.
- From your ShipStation account, select, and click the gear icon
- Select Account – then API Settings
- Scroll down to generate or regenerate API Key and API Secret
- Integrate with ClickFunnel by following Add New Integration instructions
- Paste the API Key and API Secret in the appropriate field when prompted
When selling products on ShipStation, ensure the complete shipping address collection, including country, from customers.
ClickFunnels Integration Activation Steps
Integrating suitable tools to manage your business workflow in conjunction with ClickFunnels is very easy. Simply implement the following guidelines:
- Access and log in to your ClickFunnels account
- Select the Integrations option from Account Settings
- Select and click on Add New Integration
- Access the dropdown menu and select the tool you wish to integrate
- Give the integration a nickname
- Enter the API Key, passphrase, or API Secret if prompted to do so
- Follow other instructions regarding the connection of your account if asked to do so
- Click on Create Integration
- Repeat to incorporate all your favorite marketing aids.
The list of suitable integrations to ClickFunnels is undoubtedly not limited to the few listed and featured in this article. Many more autoresponders, automation activators, customer relationship management tools, and marketing applications exist in this bracket.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Way to Pause ClickFunnels Subscription?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?