GoHighLevel lets you record calls and save them to your account.
You will need to turn on call recording feature, as it’s not enabled automatically.
- Call recording is available for both LC-Phone and Twilio
- You can enable this feature in the settings section
- You can also use third-party call-recording software if you’re looking for more features
GoHighLevel Call Recording Feature Overview
You can use the platform’s call recording feature to document and record the conversation when making outbound calls.
Moreover, you can decide whether to enable this feature within each sub-account on a case-by-case basis.
You can use the call recording feature for both LC-Phone and Twilio conversations.
Here are some popular reasons why you may way to record calls:
- Training – If you record all of your client calls, you can replay them when you train new employees.
- Quality assurance – Managers can log in and listen to the calls to ensure they go smoothly and reflect the brand’s image.
- Liability and protection – To ensure both parties are on the same page, you may want to record your calls to protect yourself against undue claims.
How to Set Up GoHighLevel Call Recording
The process of setting up call recording is very simple – this method works for both LC-Phone and Twilio.
Here’s how to do it:
- Navigate to your GoHighLevel dashboard.
- On the top left-hand side of the screen, select the sub-account you’d like to enable call recording for.
- Select Contacts on the left-hand side panel, click on the cog icon, and then select Phone Numbers on the panel.
- Scroll down to the phone number you’d like to enable recording for and select the edit icon.
- Now, check the box under Call Recording.
- In the next section, enter the announcement text that you’d like to be played before the call starts.
- Now select the green Update button to save the changes.
What to Do If GoHighLevel Call Isn’t Recording
If you’ve already enabled call recording for the sub-account, but it still isn’t recording, there are three common reasons.
- Twilio Use – Check if you’re using Twilio:
- From your dashboard, select Settings.
- Then, click on Twilio on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Make sure that the box is checked that says Automatically Create Sub-Accounts.
- If You’re in Australia – Each sub-account has to have a verified physical address attached to it. Therefore, you must set this up before your calls can be recorded.
- Twilio Account – If you previously had an account on the platform, the Account SID may not be automatically pulled. You can’t use your master Account SID for each sub-account; you will need to create an Account SID for each new sub-account.
If you’ve gone through these three common reasons and still haven’t solved your issue,the company suggests contacting them via email: email@example.com.
What to Do If GoHighLevel Call Isn’t Loading
If your calls are not loading, it may be because of Twilio’s encryption settings.
To disable the encryption, follow these steps:
- First, from your Twilio dashboard, click the Account tab.
- Then, select sub-accounts.
- Navigate to Twilio and go to HighLevel Agency settings, then select Twilio.
- Paste the Account SID.
- Now, select the sub-account that you’d like to record calls from.
- On the dashboard, select Messaging on the left-hand side.
- Click on Settings and select General.
- Check the Disable box under Enforce HTTP Auth on Media URLs.
- At the bottom of the page, select Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does GoHighLevel Record Calls?
Yes, you can record calls on GoHighLevel. However, this feature is not automatically enabled; therefore, you must manually select this option.
What Subscription Plan Do I Need for GoHighLevel Call Recording?
All subscription plans have access to call recording since it is a GoHighLevel core feature.
How Do I Activate Call Recording on GoHighLevel?
To activate call recording, go to the sub-account that you want to enable it for > Select Phone Numbers > Scroll down to the phone number you’d like to enable it for > Click the edit icon > Check the box under call recording > Enter the text if you’d like an announcement to be made > Select Update to save.
You Might Also Like: