The GoHighLevel prospecting tool allows you to search for businesses within a specific area and generate marketing audit reports for them.
You can then use this data to generate leads and create bespoke sales pitches.
- Search for any business in a chosen area with the prospecting tool
- The audit report provides valuable insights into the business’s online presence
- Use the report to uncover new leads and opportunities
What Is the GoHighLevel Prospecting Tool?
The GoHighLevel prospecting tool is a feature on the platform that allows you to search for potential customers or clients within a specific location.
Once prospects have been identified, the system will generate a marketing audit report for each of them. This report provides detailed insights, including the prospect’s listings and reviews and any gaps in their marketing strategies.
The aim of this tool is for you to use the marketing audit report to generate additional leads and propose tailored solutions for each prospect you uncover.
Who Is GoHighLevel Prospecting for?
It’s easy to think that the prospecting tool is just for marketing agencies. After all, the GoHighLevel platform is aimed at agencies. However, this tool can also be highly beneficial for a number of people, including:
- Digital marketers and agencies who want an efficient way to generate leads for their clients.
- Small business owners who are looking for clients in their local area.
- SEO professionals who want to find businesses that need help improving their online presence.
- Sales professionals who want a fast way to generate leads for their pipelines.
Why Use GoHighLevel Prospecting?
There are several great benefits to using the GoHighLevel prospecting tool:
- It allows you to generate better-quality leads and precision target businesses that are in need of your services.
- The marketing audit report clearly shows the gaps in a business’s online presence and marketing, which makes it incredibly easy to tailor your sales pitch for each potential lead.
- This whole process is quick and efficient, thus removing the need for you to perform cold-calling or emailing, which is both time-consuming and largely ineffective.
- Finally, the tool gives you the ability to search for up to 20 locations each and every day. Since each location can bring up several pages of prospects, you can generate a large number of leads in a short space of time. This is far quicker than trying to do the same thing manually.
How to Use the GoHighLevel Prospecting Tool (Step by Step)
Step 1: Log into GoHighLevel and make sure you are in Agency View. Select “Prospecting” from the left-hand menu and then click on the blue “+ Add Prospect” button.
Step 2: In the search bar, you can input the type of business you’d like to target. For example “Fitness centers near me” or “Hairdressers near me” will bring up a list of relevant businesses in your local area.
If you want to target a specific area, input the name of the town or city. For example “Fitness centers in Kansas, USA” or “Hairdressers in New York, USA.”
If you have a specific business or client already in mind, you can click on “Add Prospect Manually” to the right of the search bar and add the business details.
Step 2: Once you have searched for a type of business in an area, a list will appear.
Next to the name of each business, you will see their average online review rating, whether or not they have claimed their Google Business Profile, whether or not they use WordPress, and the conversion rate percentage.
Step 3: Click on your chosen prospect, and the system will bring up the details. Here you can complete the address and contact details if you have them. If you have a point of contact for the business, you can add this too.
When ready, click “Save Prospect” and the system will start generating the marketing audit report. Bear in mind this can take several minutes to complete.
Step 4: Once the report has been generated, it’s time to analyze the information. In this example, we can see that the business has a low online health score which means there’s lots of room for improvement.
We can also see that it doesn’t use WordPress or a chat widget on its website – two things that you can pitch to the business.
Scrolling down, the reports have picked up a lot of online inaccuracies that make it hard for customers to find the business. Additionally, the online review stats could see some improvement.
Overall, there are a variety of opportunities in this section that you can use in your pitch.
The rest of the report gives more insight into plus examples of online reviews, and there is also a rundown of where the business has – and hasn’t – listed themselves.
Step 5: Lastly, you can use the report itself with the prospect in question. At the top of the screen, click to grab the shareable link, or you can export it to PDF.
Is GoHighLevel Prospecting Worth It?
Yes! The GoHighLevel prospecting tool is worth it, particularly since it’s included within your GoHighLevel subscription. Therefore, you don’t have to pay any extra for it.
The tool is excellent for highlighting where businesses can improve their online presence and gives you the perfect opportunity to contact them. However, since the audit report focuses on online presence only, this tool won’t work for all types of prospecting.
Frequently Asked Questions
GoHighLevel has introduced a prospecting feature that allows users to search for businesses within a targeted area. The tool then generates a marketing audit report for each prospect that you can use to generate new business.
The GoHighLevel prospecting tool can be found in the Agency View of the GoHighLevel platform. Click “Prospecting” from the left-hand menu, and the tool will appear.
Anyone who pays for a GoHighLevel subscription and can access the Agency View of the platform can use the prospecting tool. However, this feature is not available in sub-accounts.