Some platforms make it very difficult for users to cancel their subscription, but ClickFunnels allows you to do it easily.
It offers two options – one to cancel your account permanently, and the other will just pause it for a short period.
We have used ClickFunnels for an extended period and have tried both options. In this article, we will outline how to do both.
How to Cancel My ClickFunnels Account
Let’s start with how to cancel your ClickFunnels account. Just follow our below steps to finalize your cancelation in under a few minutes.
- Navigate to your ClickFunnels dashboard and click Account Settings.
- Then select Account Billing on the left-hand side of the settings menu.
- Click on Cancel Account under the Account Billing & Subscription section.
- Press Cancel My Subscription.
- Then the page will ask your reason for cancellation. Select one from the list and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Continue to Cancel.
- Choose Finalize Cancellation.
- Click Yes.
For the most part, choosing this method leads to a permanent cancellation.
However, it is possible to reactivate your account. The key is to do so within 30 days of the cancellation date. Your account will most likely remain in the system, but all of your saved data and campaigns might disappear.
If you choose to reactivate your account, you will need to pick a new subscription plan. If you want to shut it down permanently, you must do so ten days before the monthly subscription date.
How to Pause My ClickFunnels Account
Be aware that this option will cost you $9.99 per month, and you can’t edit or use your funnels during this time.
ClickFunnels will hibernate all your stored information, so you won’t need to worry about losing it.
The process to pause your account is almost the same as the steps to cancel. You just need to select Pause instead of Cancel at the survey point.
A benefit to pausing your account is saving all your information. The downside is the cost.
How to Downgrade or Upgrade My ClickFunnels Account
If you are unhappy with a service, your first instinct might be to cancel your account.
While this may be a logical step, simply changing to a different subscription plan could be a better solution.
You can check out our ClickFunnels pricing article to learn more about the available options.
You can easily upgrade or downgrade your account with an easy two-step process.
Head to your profile, select Account Billing, and then scroll to the bottom and pick a different plan.
Keep in mind that a proration period could occur during the change, which is a change in billing but not the billing date.
Terms to Cancel ClickFunnels Account
When canceling any service, it’s vital to understand the terms & conditions.
For ClickFunnels, you must submit a cancellation request via its customer service e-mail address. If you fail to do so within ten days, ClickFunnels may still charge you for the next month.
Proration cannot happen during your last month, and you won’t be eligible for refunds.
Annual subscriptions will also require a ten-day cancellation notice by e-mail, and ClickFunnels may still charge you if you exceed that period.
You may be eligible for a credit if you cancel before the end of your annual subscription. However, ClickFunnels may charge a cancellation fee of the same value.
ClickFunnels 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
To ensure its customers’ protection, ClickFunnels offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all purchases.
If you want to execute your right to receive the full refund, we advise users to contact ClickFunnels at least ten days before the next invoice is due.
Is There a ClickFunnels Free Trial?
Yes, there is a ClickFunnels free trial! You can sign up for it on the site easily by following the below steps.
- Head over to the ClickFunnels website and click Start Free 14-Day Trial Now.
- Fill in all your information on the signup page.
- Click “Start Building My First Funnel” and enjoy all the features for free for two weeks!
It’s inevitable to hit some roadblocks along the way when you’re using a new service.
Canceling your account is an extreme method to rectify the situation, and you may lose all your stored data.
Luckily, ClickFunnels offers the option to upgrade, downgrade, or pause your account for use at a later date. All it takes is a few simple steps for all the options to adjust or cancel your account.
If you choose to cancel, make sure you are aware of the terms & conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can You Create Questionnaires in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Brick & Mortar Training Valuable?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Walkthrough?
- Was a $19 ClickFunnels Plan a Good Deal?
- What is Funnel Scripts and How Much Does it Cost?
- Can You Pay $297 for Funnel Scripts?
- What ClickFunnels Alternatives Should I Consider?
- Are There any Special Occasion Deals at ClickFunnels?
- Can I Pay Monthly for Funnel Scripts?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Real Estate Broker?
- Can I Still Get a $37 ClickFunnels Plan Somewhere?
- Are There Official ClickFunnels Coupons?
- How to Access Instant Traffic Hacks Training?
- Is Expert Secrets Book Valuable?
- Can I Use ClickFunnels for Online Courses?
- Where Can I Get The Whole Secrets Trilogy?
- Will “Funnel Hacking Live” Happen This Year?
- Is Funnel Hacks Training Worth It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Buying?
- Why Funnel Builder Secrets Was Cancelled?
- How to Sign-Up For ClickFunnels?
- Are Russell Brunson 10x Webinar Worth Attending?
- Should I Use PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are Russell Brunson’s Webinar Tips?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels One Funnel Away Challenge?
- Is There a Possibility to Get ClickFunnels Merch For Free?
- Should I Get Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- What Should I Know About ClickFunnels?
- Can I Get Funnel Scripts for Free?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Landing Pages?
- Where Can I See The Examples of ClickFunnels Membership Sites?
- Should You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Should You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How to Build a Membership Site on ClickFunnels?
- How to Become Certified at ClickFunnels?
- How to Host Webinars on ClickFunnels?
- Is There a Shopping Cart Feature on ClickFunnels?
- Will ClickFunnels Work for Me If I am a Lawyer?
- Is Software Secrets Book Valuable?
- What are The Best Bonuses of One Funnel Away Challenge?
- How to Sell My Expertise on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels Business Model Related to Pyramid Schemes?
- How to Use Custom Domains on ClickFunnels?
- Is Dotcom Secrets Book Valuable?
- How Can I Become a ClickFunnels Affiliate?
- How to Earn Larger Commissions With ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What Should I Know about ClickFunnels API?
- How to Use a “Free Plus Shipping” Method with ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for E-Commerce Use?
- How to Build a Good Landing Page on ClickFunnels?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How to Become a Member of ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- Is ClickFunnels Good for Selling Physical Products?