The creators of Kajabi realize that going it alone in the business world can be tough. That is why they organize the annual Kajabi Impact Summit as a way for Kajabi users to network with each other and learn some of the key tools of the trade.
We are going to cover the Kajabi Impact Summit and show how you can benefit from attending.
Influencer Summit 2021
Those attending Brendon Buchard’s Influencer Summit 2021 will receive special offers that include live training, experts academy, onboarding day, 1:1 session with a Kajabi Customer Success Manager and of course – a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Kajabi 10 Year Anniversary Special Event
Date: October 28th, 2020 Time: 10AM PT
We’re inviting our readers to attend Kajabi’s special 10 year anniversary event. Kajabi is releasing a brand new product and we couldn’t be more excited.
Note: The Event has already passed.
Kajabi Virtual Summit (Self-Made)
Kajabi has recently announced their first ever virtual summit. They’re bringing self-made entrepreneurs to teach you how to start and grow an online business in 2020.
The event was free and anyone could register here, it took place on 06.16.2020.
Kajabi has invited speakers such as Jamie Kern Lima, Mel Abraham, Danielle Leslie, Brittany Darrington and Tyler McCal.
Kajabi Impact Summit 2020
The Kajabi in-person summit event in 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
What Is the Kajabi Summit?
The Impact Summit is an annual 3-day national conference for Kajabi users meant to help them network and teach others how to grow their business.
The Kajabi Impact Summit features an exciting lineup of talks by the top authors, speakers, and entrepreneurs that use Kajabi.
The Impact Summit brings together the largest gathering of leading industry experts to educate you so your business can unlock its full potential.
The Impact Summit was created as a way to spread the Kajabi philosophy and foster a community of like-minded entrepreneurs connected through the common thread of running an online business.
The first-ever Kajabi Summit was held from April 5-7, 2019 in Irvine, CA. The 3-day event was a major success and featured top of the line talks and speeches by some of the big players in the Kajabi family. Some of the big-ticket speakers at the event last year were:
- Bendon Duchard: High-performance coach
- Rachel Hollis: Author & Motivational Speaker
- Chalene Johnson: Lifestyle & Business Expert
- James Wedmore: Online Video Marketer
- Neil Patel: Digital Marketing Expert
- Roland Fraiser: Marketing Strategist
And many more! Attending the Kajabi Impact Summit is a perfect way to get some instruction from the most successful people in the field and pick up tips to apply to your own online business.
Tickets for 2021 are not on sale yet and the date of the event is yet unkonwn.
Also, you don’t have to be a Kajabi user to attend the Impact Summit. Anyone with an interest in online business can attend.
What You’ll Learn at the Kajabi Summit?
The exact layout and schedule of the Impact Summit change from year to year, but general topics covered are related to the ins and outs of running an online business.
Specific talks in the past covered some of the following topics:
- How to build your first digital course
- How to integrate social media into your marketing efforts
- Using Youtube to generate website traffic
- Different pipeline and marketing strategies
The leadership at Kajabi also use the summit to talk about some new features they are rolling out on the platform.
Last years, some of the new Kajabi features unveiled included:
- More sophisticated analytics tools
- Tax collection and reporting tools
- Improved email templates
- New automation tools
- SMS support
- Integration of Hero University into the experience
As of the time of writing, the exact line up for the 2021 Impact Summit has not been set up, so we do not know exactly what the structure will be.
That being said, we are certain that general topics covered will include some of the following:
- Defining your brand’s voice and image
- Creating attractive landing/sales pages
- Strategies for growing your business
- Professional development
- Marketing and selling digital products
Most importantly, the Kajabi impact Summit is also a way to build your network of professional contacts.
The Impact Summit will have over 1,000 people from all over the country looking to grow their online business.
After each talk, professionals have a bonus meet and greet session.
The Impact Summit will let you connect with passionate and driven people while learning cutting edge methods from experts in the business.
If you are looking to grow your online business and propel your brand to success, the Impact Summit is the perfect opportunity to get some expert advice and start building connections in the industry.
There has never been a better time to hop onto the digital course industry train and the Kajabi Impact Summit is the perfect way to stay up to date on the latest movements in the field.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How Can I Create a Membership Site on Kajabi?
- What is a Kajabi Hero Challenge?
- Does Kajabi Have a CRM?
- What SEO Settings Are Available in Kajabi?
- How To Start a Blog on Kajabi?
- Can I Attend Kajabi Classes?
- Can I Add Custom Themes to Kajabi?
- Does Kajabi Have a Theme Marketplace?
- Can I Have a Community on Kajabi?
- Can I Host My Videos on Kajabi?
- How Good is Kajabi’s Website Builder Tool?
- Does Kajabi Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Are There Any Kajabi Plans For Nonprofits?
- Is There a Kajabi Lifetime Deal?
- Can I Sell Physical Products on Kajabi?
- Can I Create a Quiz in Kajabi?