Are you in the market for an alternative to LearnWorlds? In this article, we have a look at eight excellent options ranging from proper learning management systems to dedicated sales funnel software.
We’ve spent a considerable amount of time with each application and share our favorite features and ultimate thoughts about each platform.
Kajabi is a popular one-stop-shop to start and run your online business. With Kajabi, you can build a website, create courses, market, and sell products. Because Kajabi is relatively expensive, I only recommend it to users that have a clear idea of where they’re heading and already have a sound content library.
- Create, edit, and sell digital products such as courses, videos, and e-books.
- Set up and run your entire online business from one spot.
- Kajabi integrates easily with Stripe and PayPal.
- Track and analyze online user behavior and business performance.
- Create an effective email marketing campaign.
Choose between three Kajabi plans. Each plan is available as a free 14-day trial. Also, Kajabi offers a 20% discount on annual billing. The three Kajabi plans are:
- Basic – $149/mo ($119/mo on annual billing)
- Growth – $199/mo ($159/mo on annual billing)
- Pro – $399/mo ($319/mo on annual billing)
- The free trial lets you test and explore all of Kajabi’s features.
- Kajabi charges 0% transaction fees on all their plans.
- Strong marketing tools.
- The interface is user friendly.
- No coding experience is necessary to build the website or configure integrations.
- Kajabi offers a variety of ready-to-use email and website templates, all of which are entirely customizable to suit your brand’s needs and set you apart from the competition.
- Kajabi is expensive when compared to the other alternatives in this article.
Thinkific gives the course creator all the tools required to share his/her knowledge with the world. Both the teacher and learner benefit from this mutualistic relationship.
- It’s easy to create courses with user-friendly building tools.
- The drag and drop website building tool allows you to create a visually pleasing site suited to your brand.
- You can integrate Thinkific with more than 1000 business and marketing applications.
Thinkific offers four different packages. These plans vary from a free option for the first-time user to a fully-fledged premium package. Thinkific provides a 20% discount when paid annually.
- Free – $0/mo
- Basic – $49/mo ($39/mo on annual billing)
- Pro – $99/mo ($79/mo on annual billing)
- Premier – $499/mo ($399/mo on annual billing)
- Add custom CSS to your website to customize it exactly the way you want it.
- There is an unlimited time free plan available. Although it does have limited functionality, it gives you enough time to decide if Thinkific is for you or not.
- It’s easy and quick to set up new courses and content.
- Thinkific charges no transaction fees for the paid versions.
- You have to use a third-party application (Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.) for email marketing.
- The free plan only allows you to host three courses.
Podia is very similar to Thinkific; however, it is slightly more affordable. It’s incredible value for money, making it an excellent option for first-time course creators or small-scale online businesses.
- Podia provides a custom URL, free data migration, and unlimited hosting.
- You can create, sell, and manage subscriptions to your online courses.
- Podia offers seven days a week support
Podia’s pricing structure is pretty simple, with only two options available. A free 14-day trial grants you access to all the features. Get two month’s subscription cost off when paying annually.
- Mover – $39/mo (will cost you $32.50/mo when paid annually)
- Shaker – $79/mo (will cost you $65.83/mo when paid annually)
- Both plans are affordable
- Seven days a week customer support
- Podia has a built-in marketing tool; thus, the user doesn’t require a third-party application for this purpose
The site isn’t as customizable as other platforms, which could be a problem if your brand has precise design guidelines.
LearnDash is an LMS plugin for WordPress, which includes a powerful course builder. This tool enables you to create and sell quality courses. We highly recommend LearnDash for users with existing WordPress accounts who want to include online courses on their existing sites.
- A versatile course building tool.
- It is possible to include various quiz types in the tests and exams.
- Set up public and private course forums where students and subscribers can discuss related work.
- Keep a grade book of student’s performance.
- Monetize your skills by selling content in various ways, including one-time purchases, memberships, subscriptions, and course bundles.
LearnDash has structured its subscription on an annual basis only. They do not offer free trials; however, you are eligible for a refund if you are unsatisfied with the product. The available plans are:
- Basic – $199/year
- Plus – $229/year
- Pro – $369/year
- A great visual-based course builder.
- Can work well with your favorite WordPress page builder
- Very affordable when compared to other LMS platforms
- It is not as easy to set up and get going as other platforms. The developer must be well acquainted with WordPress.
Simplero is an LMS where you’ll find all the online course tools you need under one roof. Simplero’s cost depends on the number of subscribers your site has, making it a perfect option for the small startup.
- Simplero features a website builder. They include the hosting cost and domain registration fee in the monthly subscription fee.
- A robust email marketing tool enables you to expand your contacts, segment your mailing list, and accurately respond to user behavior.
- The online course builder allows you to include audio files, videos, and eBooks.
- Set up sales funnels
Simplero offers three different plans, each dedicated to a user at different stages in their online business. Save 17% when you choose to pay annually. The options are:
- Build – from $29/mo (from $24/mo on annual billing)
- Launch – from $99/mo (from $83/mo on annual billing)
- Rule the world – from $149/mo (from $124/mo on annual billing)
- Simplero has everything you need to run your online business in one place.
- I like that you pay for the Build option while you’re in your site’s building phase. Once your site is ready, you can move over to the more expensive Launch plan.
- No transaction fees.
- Solid customer care.
- The pricing depends on the number of subscribers you have on your site.
Kartra is a comprehensive online sales platform used to market and sell any form of online product. Kartra is ideal for the user who is looking for one application that will do it all.
- Upsells and order bumps during the customer checkout process.
- Keep track of lead behavior.
- There are hundreds of customizable page templates.
- Create custom automated sales funnels
Kartra has four different plans and a free trial. Kartra also provides a substantial discount of up to 25% with annual payment.
- Starter – $99/mo ($79/mo on annual billing)
- Silver – $199/mo ($149/mo on annual billing)
- Gold – $299/mo ($229/mo on annual billing)
- Platinum – $499/mo ($379/mo on annual billing)
- Kartra integrates all the tools you need under one umbrella
- Strong marketing related tools
- We like the ability to track the exact behavior of leads
- Relatively expensive compared to other similar options on the market.
7. Tutor LMS
Tutor LMS is a WordPress plugin, very similar to LearnDash. Tutor LMS is both suitable for the individual instructor and educational institution that has an existing WordPress site.
- Features an extensive course builder
- Create advanced quizzes and exams
- Tutor LMS automatically generates course reports and analytics
Tutor LMS has four packages that are available either on annual billing or have a one-time lifetime cost. The free version may be used for extended periods but does fall short in functionality.
- Single License – $149/year ($399 lifetime)
- Five License Pack – $199/year ($599 lifetime)
- Unlimited Licenses – $299/year ($999 lifetime)
- Very affordable. Tutor LMS is also available in a one-off package.
- Easy to set up and manage if you are used to WordPress plugins.
- User-friendly course builder.
- Only available to WordPress users.
- No content drip feature.
Clickfunnels is a sales funnel builder that tracks site visitors and converts them into customers.
- Generate leads by creating squeeze pages and application funnels
- Improve sales with sales letters and tripwire funnels
- Run webinars and other events online
Clickfunnels offer a 14-day trial to test all their features. After that, choose between two plans depending on the features required and the size of your organization.
- Clickfunnels Standard – $97/mo
- Clickfunnels Platinum – $297/mo
- Build landing pages rapidly and with ease
- Powerful lead generating and tracking tool
- You can integrate Clickfunnels with most other platforms, including WordPress.
- The number of options available might be overwhelming for the beginner
- It’s not the cheapest option on the market, but it can be advantageous if used correctly.
With so many page builders and LMS software available, it can be challenging to find the one best suited to your needs. As mentioned, we have experience with all of the abovementioned platforms and feel comfortable recommending them to you. Each of these alternatives is excellent, but each has unique advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, you should still take advantage of free trials to confirm that your choice meets your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can You Get a Black Friday Discount?
- What Kind of Discounts LearnWorlds Currently Offers?
- Where Can I See The List of LearnWorlds Features?
- Should I Integrate Zoom With LearnWorlds?
- Should I Integrate Shopify With LearnWorlds?
- Where Can I Find a Demo of LearnWorlds?
- How to Host Webinars in LearnWorlds?
- Is LearnWorlds Academy Worth Attending?
- How to Join LearnWorlds Affiliate Program?
- How Does LearnWorlds Mobile App Work?
- How to Reach Out to LearnWorlds Customer Support Team?
- How to Manage Blogs in LearnWorlds?
- Can You Integrate LearnWorlds with Third Party Apps?
- Can You Integrate WordPress with LearnWorlds?